Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians (498 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians by romeoetin(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Dear Nigerians,

I sincerely appreciate all your concerns and prayers for our darling TSTV. From the date we announced TSTV, it has been fight all the way. I doubt if a week passed without us quenching one fire or the other. We didn’t anticipate that there would be war. We were also not trained to fight in the arena we were pushed into. The kinds of weapons our enemies would later contend us with, showed they have stocked their armoury waiting for a time like now. We may not have their kind of money, neither their kinds of weapons, ''connections'' and networks but one thing I sure know we had more than them was a determined spirit and a steadfast God. A God who doesn’t fail.

It has not been easy one bit. Our struggles drained us financially and pitched us against all good meaning Nigerians, subscribers and dealers that believed in us. We were wrestled even down to our satellite providers but our God is ever faithful.

Today 20th of August, 2018, I am happy to inform Nigerians that TSTV is back live and direct but this time under the watch of Abba Father. With our successful acquisition of FIVE units of 35.5MHz transponders last two weeks on Nigcomsat through our collaboration with Intertel, Federal Ministry of Communications and Nigcomsat, TSTV can now offer Nigerians the true meaning of video entertainment. Our TSTV has successfully migrated to Nigeria Communication Satellite. ALL CHANNELS in Full HD. No one does that. More channels are being added daily.

Guess what!!!, TSTV management in appreciation to EVERYONE have decided that 45 TSTV PREMIUM HD CHANNELS will be available for free for another one month as we don't intend to encrypt the channels now. You can use any dish at all, including the ones you are using for other operators to track Nigcomsat today and lets enjoy premium entertainment together.

We are now a True Nigerian Brand and we all should support ours. Kindly monitor our progress by tracking your dish to 42.5oE, Frequency 12589, Symbol Rate: 30,000. Polarization: Horizontal

TSTV + NIGCOMSAT + GOD = Connecting your world

Bright Echefu
MD/CEO TSTV Africa

Re: TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians by kestolove95(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV must succeed
Re: TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians by robinso01(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2018
I knew they Ve a battle to fight to gain their ground, wishing success on ur products
Re: TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians by minasota(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Please how do I scan my Decoder.
Re: TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians by sholatech(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Must TSTV keep using emotions to market their service? Enemies bla bla bla..

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Bringing Back A Fan-favorite Character For Final Season / So Happy To See ENE OLOJA Again In A Movie / Samsung Un55ru7300fxza Curved 55-inch 4k Uhd 7 Series Ultra Hd Smart Tv With Hdr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.