Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60484 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by wallstreetnews: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me despite everything that has happened. Words cannot express how grateful I am.

I take full responsibility of my actions and I sincerely apologize to everyone that I disappointed and to those who could not stand my actions while on the show. I am truly sorry.

To my husband; Babe, I know we have already talked about this but I want apologize again and also appreciate you for standing by me and giving me all the support I needed to pursue my career.

To all the women out there who felt I let them down, I am sorry.
To everyone who are still very angry and sending messages and comments, I do not see you as “trolls” I understand your anger and I want to say that I’m deeply sorry.

Lastly, please pray for me and my family as we go through this phase together.
Thank you everyone and God bless you.

- Tega Dominic -

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by blackpanda: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Both of them are stupid

507 Likes 38 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by mike8804: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Normally I don't accept this kind of apology, a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler even when got caught she becomes a sorry LovePeddler

316 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by mike8804: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Normally I don't accept this kind of apology, a w.h.ore is always a w.h.ore even when got caught she becomes a sorry w.h.ore

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Taba21: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
mike8804:
Normally I don't accept this kind of apology, a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler even when got caught she becomes a sorry LovePeddler

She be confirmed ashara

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Felimax(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just get out babe. There has been singles in that house who will never compromise their values. Let your husband deal with the shame. Married woman my anus!

326 Likes 29 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by slawormiir: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Pretending......

I can bet my balls she is going to return back and bang boma over and over again...the banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the particular devil behind that sweet feeling.....where is Righteousness2.....come and tell us the particular devil behind that feeling

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
The earlier Buhari bans this nonsense SHOW OF SHAME the sooner these lazy Nigerian youths would stop glorifying these overnight slutty yeyebrities.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Gaddafi1: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who else thinks that BBN will still destroy more homes and married people has no business in the house.
In fact this tv show should be banned.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by fourboys: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
This slutish lady' who fvcked on national TV deserve no sympathy with that her mumunii simp husband embarassed embarassed

Just look at that fake tears angry angry

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Donspicey: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na she and her husband get scores to settle...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by punisha: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
U go fvxk on national TV....say make I forgive u? Which other insult height pass this one abeg?

Anyways I spit on the useless thing she calls husband. He brought it upon himself.
Sadly, she is yet to unleash her worst. We will be here waiting for more to come.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by JBoss25(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
She deserves an oscar

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by merits(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Madam is not your fault, it's your lazy husband that allows you to take part in the indecent show for you to get money for the family.But unfortunately you lose focus and went for SE.x instead.Which is also an achievement that your mu.mu husband needs to share with you.Body no be fire wood you do well, being in a house with free food and chilled AC.What do you expect? The chemistry must flow between men and women.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by geedot: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
How some people record themselves crying is what I don't want to ever understand.

Hypocrisy at it peak. cry cry

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by princeSammyz: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
I don't see that marriage working long term. The both are just riding on the wave of trend and fame for now. Soon after, reality will knock. That sin is unpardonable. Adultery on national TV, and not even once.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ChasinGood(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
All that shit is for the camera. The evil that some women do ehn. Seriously,can we just get over this Tega,her story's becoming annoying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by wizi4tyn: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021

Modified.

So for the time since I join Nairaland, I am on first page of a thread that has gotten to the promise land. It’s indeed already a September to remember grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Lashist(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol...Wetin be this?? Her useless group/media handlers told her to open her phone and record herself crying so she can start getting endorsements grin grin cheesy...this woman should not even be a role model to anyone but some idiots will find how to defend her...we don dey normalize rubbish finally for this our world grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
this whor.e was moaning during the sex romp on live TV. Now she's shedding crocodile tears. Her silly husband is a stupid simp, over my dead body will I accommodate her in my house after fucking on live TV.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Very stupid girl!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by potbelly(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
cry me a lagoon... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by mrpablo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crocodile tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Cashio(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omo...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by merits(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
E angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Daniiel: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her husband suppose marry 2nd wife asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Franzinni: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
FohH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.