Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Husband Kneels Before Wife To Renew Their Vows On Make Me Fabulous Show - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Kneels Before Wife To Renew Their Vows On Make Me Fabulous Show (558 Views)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kneels Before Wife To Renew Their Vows On Make Me Fabulous Show by arinze198(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Make Me Fabulous, a Reality TV Show which was created by Stephanie Linus to ignite the spark in marriages is currently airing on DSTV Channel 151 for its second season. The show which features 13 married couples has a vow renewal ceremony where they both reaffirm their love for one another and pledge to work together to strengthen their marriage.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/husband-kneels-wife-renew-vows-make-fabulous-show/

Re: Husband Kneels Before Wife To Renew Their Vows On Make Me Fabulous Show by Shelumiel: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Thou shall not bow before a anything...(Deuternonmy5:cool.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Atheist And Writer Celebrates The Death Of His Father / What Gifts To Buy For A Pregnant Girlfriend Or Wife? / Original Aju Mbaise .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.