Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 12 (241 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 12 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 12 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 12*

��‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

The journey of love.....

It took me approximately 1hour, 38minutes to arrive Enugu. Finding my way to Bro. Mathew’s school wasn’t very hard just as he had told me it wouldn’t.

The entire atmosphere in his school was so serene. I could barely hear any noise not minding the amount of students in the school.

Some of the seminarians were busy at the reception with either their parents, guardians or friends.

All these i discovered within the first few minutes of my arrival.

Everything felt different. These guys are so neat, so organised and disciplined.

Wowww….

Finally, i’m going to see my Semi…..

I reached out to my handbag to get my phone as to call Bro. Mathew and discovered that i had flat battery…… Gooooosh!!!

Unfortunately, i didn’t even know the full name of Bro. Mathew as i stood there mopping in despair.

“Are you looking for someone?, ” a young dark seminarian who had been sitting idly at the lounge with me asked after noticing how unease i was becoming....

Keep reading on the link

������������� � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/20/the-blind-alley-episode-12

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Time Not Age By Karlagod / Poem :drumbeat / Misery(Suicide Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.