Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic (29210 Views)

Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Safety measures, why stand an antenna pole beside an HT pole, High tension that can roast person like a smoked fish.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by big7: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:

sad why wow, are you happy about this ?

Absolutely not.. Just speechless
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by AuroraB(f): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Come ooo, no good news for this we country again shocked
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Adexvivacity(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:

sad why wow, are you happy about this ?

Is wow a comment to happiness alone?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by emperorblog(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2018
ihm
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by usmanbaba(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:
But how will two grown ups just wake up one day like that and start climbing pole beside electric wire

Should we blame codeine or tramadol for this madness ?

I think it's because of that foolish Paedophile Terrorist President that refuses to provide job for these youths to get busy with something

RIP SHA
Go back to the post but this time read very very well, when you are done. Slap yourself!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by babatee1985(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
So people still make use of Antenna when we have gotv, startimes and the likes?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Yinxies(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
RIP cry
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by AfonjaSlaves(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
zai Barber
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Trybes(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2018
It's high time the federal government embark on underground electric wiring system. They can start with the state capitals.
RIP to them.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Minjim: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2018
This same thing happened in my former place of work way back in 2010.
Two drivers and a cleaner were trying to stand a pole like this on a rainy day. Unfortunately, as they lifted the pole, it rested on a high tension cable, just like this.
The voltage flung them away but the pole rested on the arm of one of them while the other man's touch the first man with current flowing through them. The woman was fortunate, as she was flung into a distance.
After using a wooden stick to shift the pole off the cable. We were able to revive the one of the men but lost the one that had direct contact with the pole.
Lack of quick medical attention and first aid knowledge possibly caused his death because the man that had direct contact with the pole.

Nigerians need to have effective CPR skill, it could the saving grace before the arrival of a doctor.
The people I see here were just taking pictures. They didn't even try to resuscitate the victims
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Donald95(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
usmanbaba:

Go back to the post but this time read very very well, when you are done. Slap yourself!

Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by JacksonOyibo: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Dwhyte(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
patrickokoh:
Too many deaths in Nigeria,what is going on?
Ask Bufary M
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by OyinO: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Who sent them? Why must you do a job when you lack the expertise and equipment?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:
We that has antenna doesn't see need for it sef Everyday you switch on tv, you will see Paedophile President Buhari spitting all over the mic talking nonesense that doesn't exist.

RIP SHA

People like you need be picked up and locked away for libel and hate speech. May be that will reset your brain to factory default setting. Freedom of speech might be a beautiful thing and guaranteed but freedom after the speech is what should be careful about.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by GodwinGodon(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
so many unfortunate series of invents happening in this country... cryRIP DUDES cry
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Donald95(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
maasoap:

People like you need be picked up and locked away for libel and hate speech. May be that will reset your brain to factory default setting. Freedom of speech might be a beautiful thing and guaranteed but freedom after the speech is what should be careful about.

Maasoap sounds more like short form of Masturbating soap. Go and waste yourself in the bathroom bro
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by WongFeiHong(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
1000 ways to die
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I also had a close shave with death as well, when I tried to adjust an antenna back then, myself and my cousin.. The antenna pulled out of the ground and while I tried to control it, it fell on the electric pole, the current push me so hard I fell nearly 5meters away fro the pole, my cousin was thrown to the top of an orange tree.. Heavy sparks over the street, the only casualty was our dog. .. The idiot terrified by the sound and light felt we were under siege, it came out barking and running about only to be picked up by the antenna (which was flowing with direct current), we had to switch off the transformer in the street.. When I saw my dog, I wept!!. It was just the leather chain on its neck that remained. shocked shocked
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Teeboi56: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Which kind wahala be dis now
Death of young people are too many this days
May God continue to save us
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by omoadeleye(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Wow! I never knew.
Omo ode!

Lol
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
They should have let go of the pole as it was falling towards the power lines and run for their dear lives.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by sapeleboi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
abeg make I zoom pass

Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Oblongata: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
another one happened at eyini area of challenge on Saturday, one of the dude is even a young bricklayer, he was called in my presence as i was at the mechanic, dudes acted outta inexperience
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by Agy4sure(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic by nonhuman(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari just arrived and death continued

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) / EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters / Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.