Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group (695 Views)

Vacancy!!! Research & Media Assistant / THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED! - Vacancy - Research & Strategy Officer / Web Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Bebetter: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2018
CLOSED!!!!

A Research Assistant is needed at Origin Group of Companies in Lagos.

Job Description: Responsibilities include carrying out specified research tasks on the web, gathering information and presenting findings in a report to line manager. Editing and uploading of information on company websites.

Requirements:
Age between 18 - 32, male or female.
Minimum of OND qualification or an equivalent IT Certificate
High proficiency in the use of the Internet
Possess good English oral and writing skills

Advantage:
High proficiency in use of MS Word and Excel Applications
Prior knowledge of Web administration and use of Wordpress platforms
Previous relevant working experience
Reside in proximity to Surulere, Lagos

Application:
Send your CV to ................
Please include your phone number in the body of the email.

Additional Information:
This is an urgent request for application, so earlier entries will be attended to first. Pay is consistent but average, so it is advisable that you live in proximity such that you can access surulere axis without spending too much on transportation. Good Luck!

The details are pretty straightforward but If you have any questions, you can post them up here and i will respond.
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Bebetter: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Please send a copy of your CV to the aforementioned email address and add your phone number to the body of the email message.

This is IMPORTANT!
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by odeh1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sir, Can I work from Zaria, Call Me if it is acceptable 07038582690
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bebetter:
Please send a copy of your CV to the aforementioned email address and add your phone number to the body of the email message.

This is IMPORTANT!
I live in costain, and i just applied. I meet the requirement thanks.
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Bebetter: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sorry, we need your physical presence. Thanks.

odeh1:
Sir, Can I work from Zaria, Call Me if it is acceptable 07038582690
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Bebetter: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Swargu:
I live in costain, and i just applied. I meet the requirement thanks.

Okay. Will review the email.
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bebetter:

Thank you.
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by adesund(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
I just applied. I stay in Ikorodu and Berger axis. 07030753875.
Re: "Vacancy" - Research Assistant & Web Administrator Needed At Origin Group by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bebetter:

Any update?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Start From Where You Are, With What You Have / [vacancy filled]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.