Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,572 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Stench Of Political Fraud/corruption In Apapa Iganmu Constituency Ii. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stench Of Political Fraud/corruption In Apapa Iganmu Constituency Ii. (441 Views)

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi / The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stench Of Political Fraud/corruption In Apapa Iganmu Constituency Ii. by Byggshoes(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2018
The role of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in nation building can not be over emphasized but some greedy power hungry and aloof politician, Ward Chairmen's and the LGA Chairman in Apapa Iganmu Local Government have beginning to take his words for granted. In the last Lagos APC Stakeholders meeting held in Acme, Asiwaju instructed that all registered members should be issued a PARTY CARDS before the primaries and also, all new members should be registered but some of this Ward/LGA Chairmen's in Apapa Iganmu Local Government have continued to hoard this APC membership cards and have bluntly refused to registered new members to the party.

This Party Functionaries in Apapa Iganmu Local Government and the current House of Assembly Member who is also the duputy majority speaker representing Apapa Iganmu constituency ll in person of Hon. Olumuyiwa Jimoh have been hoarding and disrupting the process of registration of new members and also halted the issuing of membership cards to the previous registered members so as to manipulate the forth coming direct primary election to his favor. This dishonorable act undermine the authority of our great party leader in person of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu.

Our attention has also be drawn to the political gimmick of this mook cum politician that some of his loyalists and supporters have been going around to seek for Card Carrier's Members of APC to collect their Membership Cards to keep until direct primary day by offering them a token of #2000. Well, unsurprisingly this is a local government where we have the highest numbers of docile and gullible people in Lagos State with less or no education.

This legislator had sworn until he return for third term, we wouldn't have peace by influencing policy processes and outcome accordingly for his selfish interest to come out top in the direct primary election but his denialism to this article will not salvage the truths. This are same politician that have denied many people a better lives to live since the his 7years as a legislator due to incompetent representation and now, he has assembled himself with some Party Functionaries in Apapa Iganmu Constituency ll as an arrows for hunting contenders and other aspirants vying for MHA 2019.

Instead of bickering back and forth about what happen in Apapa Iganmu Constituency ll, I think it would have been better to pass a motion for a total reformation of the card membership policy by stopping the arbitrary issuance of membership cards to only loyalist of this Mr Assembly.

I am Comrade Byggshoe. I don't follow title but follows courage.

Re: The Stench Of Political Fraud/corruption In Apapa Iganmu Constituency Ii. by PHPdeveloper200: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Byggshoes:

The role of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in nation building can not be over emphasized but some greedy power hungry and aloof politician, Ward Chairmen's and the LGA Chairman in Apapa Iganmu Local Government have beginning to take his words for granted. In the last Lagos APC Stakeholders meeting held in Acme, Asiwaju instructed that all registered members should be issued a PARTY CARDS before the primaries and also, all new members should be registered but some of this Ward/LGA Chairmen's in Apapa Iganmu Local Government have continued to hoard this APC membership cards and have bluntly refused to registered new members to the party.

This Party Functionaries in Apapa Iganmu Local Government and the current House of Assembly Member who is also the duputy majority speaker representing Apapa Iganmu constituency ll in person of Hon. Olumuyiwa Jimoh have been hoarding and disrupting the process of registration of new members and also halted the issuing of membership cards to the previous registered members so as to manipulate the forth coming direct primary election to his favor. This dishonorable act undermine the authority of our great party leader in person of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu.

Our attention has also be drawn to the political gimmick of this mook cum politician that some of his loyalists and supporters have been going around to seek for Card Carrier's Members of APC to collect their Membership Cards to keep until direct primary day by offering them a token of #2000. Well, unsurprisingly this is a local government where we have the highest numbers of docile and gullible people in Lagos State with less or no education.

This legislator had sworn until he return for third term, we wouldn't have peace by influencing policy processes and outcome accordingly for his selfish interest to come out top in the direct primary election but his denialism to this article will not salvage the truths. This are same politician that have denied many people a better lives to live since the his 7years as a legislator due to incompetent representation and now, he has assembled himself with some Party Functionaries in Apapa Iganmu Constituency ll as an arrows for hunting contenders and other aspirants vying for MHA 2019.

Instead of bickering back and forth about what happen in Apapa Iganmu Constituency ll, I think it would have been better to pass a motion for a total reformation of the card membership policy by stopping the arbitrary issuance of membership cards to only loyalist of this Mr Assembly.

I am Comrade Byggshoe. I don't follow title but follows courage.

Hi byggshoe . I saw your pm request but I don't have access to the email linked to this moniker. Kindly check my profile to see my WhatsApp phone number and email address

(1) (Reply)

APGA Should Not Ignite Unrest In Abia State: / Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC / Good Leaders Shouldn’t Intimidate People To Achieve Results — Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.