Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do U Smoke And Drink? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do U Smoke And Drink? (575 Views)

“chew Tobacco Leaves And Drink Honey”:ghanaian Imam Offers ‘solution’ To Ebola / What If There Was Vitamin Cigarettes?would U Smoke Or Call Smokers Sinners? / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by xynerise: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
Despite the danger of smoking and drinking, people still take excess of it. What reasonable reason do u have for such act?
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by EEngineer1(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2010
my advise for you is this;
dont even think of experimenting with such things to see what people enjoy in them, because it always starts from small, bro, always from small
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by ice234: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
i dont smoke but i drink to enjoy myself
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by whiteroses(f): 12:57am On Jul 11, 2010
i drink only occasionally like birthdays or clubbing and after exam one of the friends will have a drink up and we'd drink till we pass out lol i love it! buh i'm not an alcoholic tho cool
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by Sissy3(f): 2:12am On Jul 11, 2010
addiction and freedom/choice
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by weblessyou: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
If you're a smoker please try to quit now. Smoking is definitely not good for your lungs (primary cause of lung cancer) and can make you unhealthy in the long run.
Re: Why Do U Smoke And Drink? by weblessyou: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2010
Researchers speculate that alcohol increases the risk of stroke by causing blood clottings or changes in blood pressure
Quit excessive drinking now.

(1) (Reply)

Device For Testing Pure Water / How Long Will You Be Fertile? / Doctors In The House, What Is Happening To Me. Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.