Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Doctors In The House, What Is Happening To Me. Is It Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, What Is Happening To Me. Is It Normal? (575 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, What Is Happening To Me. Is It Normal? by deco2come: 1:53am On Jul 20, 2010
Anytime I finished drinking pap, I will feel weak for about an hour. Then after that, my mandigo will stand erect for most of the day. The second day, it will repeat but during the third day everything will start coming back to normal.

Is this thing normal? Is anyone having the same experience?
Re: Doctors In The House, What Is Happening To Me. Is It Normal? by dominique(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Anytime I finished drinking pap, I will feel weak for about an hour

this is quite normal. pap is fermented and that contains some certain amount of ethanol. could be the reason you're feeling drowsy. for the rest, refer to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.1888.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,cure For Cough. / I Need Help Here Please / Foods For The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.