Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) (542 Views)

The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Singer Davido Debunks Rumors About His Arrest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2018
What is the matter this time? Tonto Dike seems to be in trouble she just posted about police coming to her house to arrest her..

Read her post below:
������������������ I guess I am now a criminal... ����������� My Stomach OOOOOOOOOOOOO And the are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooo.. ����������  IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WLL HAVE TO BURY ME, YOY WILL HAVE TO KILL ME L, HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!! I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me... Dear Oga Police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my an, Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me!! #DROPS MIC

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/just-in-tonto-dike-under-arrest-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) by eezeribe(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Attention seeker...
Let her continue making noise until the day Churchill would have time for her...
Poor lonely divorcee.
Re: Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) by StreetStyle: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Follow this instagram account for the hottest girls in Nigeria.

Re: Just In : Tonto Dike Under Arrest (photos) by Freshfish4: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Is this girl really jobless or she's just an attention Seeker. Frustrated Human being looking for who to disturb. Anu Mpama

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Toke Makinwa Finally Join No Bra Gang. / Mr P Did Not Ask Of His Brother Rudeboy / Ex-linda Ikeji Staff, Theo Ukpaa, Accused Of Rape, Finally Breaks Silence Theo U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.