Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (33512 Views)

Queen Nwokoye’s Daughter, Oluchi Celebrates 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by metronaija5: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye and husband Oluchi Uzoma have welcomed their third child together.

The couple who got married in 2011, and have twin sons welcomed a baby girl recently.

Actress Oma Nnadi shared the news on IG writing;

My friend I am super happy.. i.cannot keep calmoooo. Thank you lord. ����.welcome to the world my Besties daughter @queennwokoye and hubby Oliiii. Enough to thank God for this year oooo.

http://www.metronaija.ng/queen-nwokoye-baby-photos/

L

15 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
This lady is among the few nollywood stars that is free from controversial drama despite her successful career.

Toronto Dicke has a lot to learn from her.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by johnmix12: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
congratssss my lovely actress

See photos of Queen Nwokoye's baby daughter here >> https://lailasnews.com/actress-queen-nwokoye-and-husband-welcome-baby-girl-photos/

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats Ada Mbano. Otuocha! I mean ooppss! grin

65 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Waakanda: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Happy for you cheesy

Can you boast of a well written CV? Here are 4 CV Samples written by an HR Expert (Must See): www..com/cv-samples

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
nazablossom:
Congrats Ada Mbano. Otuocha! I mean ooppss! grin

Dooooooooooooh cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by opius: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
sinaj:
This lady is among the few nollywood stars that is free from controversial drama despite her successful career.

Toronto Dicke has a lot to learn from her.

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Scandal-Free
...and congratulations on your baby.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like Queen Nwokoye, like Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha.
Twud av bn lovely if all actors can comport demsefs as such

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Seanmike(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
CONGRATULATION

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
I band. (She wanted to say I pad.)

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
She's a good actor. I like her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hashtag Role model...

3 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by justseyi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Scandal free!! Funny headline. Lol

Join thousands of people as they connect, get information and also trade on the home page of Student Internet in Nigeria �� and Africa �.

Student Village is set up to encourage student interaction beyond the class room � with the question and answer feature, making available a secure trading center to encourage businesses as buyers and sellers can come together to trade, with the MARKET PLACE . As we are very particular about giving students, reliable academic information, the BLOG features makes that possible.

Join the VILLAGE family today, sign up with the link

http://www.studentvillage.one/wp-login.php?action=register

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Emmy9ite(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats to her. See headline abeg!!

I know how getting real and original job test questions and answers can be a herculean task. It took me four years to successfully gather mine. Check my signature to get mine for almost free!
Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ọtụ ọcha. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by IrepChrist: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
metronaija5:
Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye and husband Oluchi Uzoma have welcomed their third child together.

The couple who got married in 2011, and have twin sons welcomed a baby girl recently.

Actress Oma Nnadi shared the news on IG writing;

My friend I am super happy.. i.cannot keep calmoooo. Thank you lord. ����.welcome to the world my Besties daughter @queennwokoye and hubby Oliiii. Enough to thank God for this year oooo.

http://www.metronaija.ng/queen-nwokoye-baby-photos/

L

*Jesus is coming back soon......
Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by loverboys: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats my fav. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
I love the caption....Scandal free

Congrats

7 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ready2learn: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
On all Bollywood actresses, I respect this woman. Scandal free & good actress especially when its comedy.
Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
One of my favourite actress...didn't even know she's married.

Big congrats dear

11 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is how to live codedly while Linda ikeji is busy exposing herself to attacks.

8 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
she is truly scandal free.
congrats to her

5 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
That dress is scandalous

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Emma Nyra Shows Off Sexy Curves ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.