Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Do You Move Around Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Move Around Enugu (3544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I promise i'll make it super fun...........................trust me, just come smiley

why would you want to go to jos (the coldest/coolest place in nigeria) anyway.................................LIke do you wanna have frozen inverted nipples? undecided

I've heard stories the cold causes inverted nipples in ladies

besides, the first and last time i went there to visit an aunt (spent 3 days), i came back home with receeding hair lines popularly called AKPAN cos the cold ate my front hair way deep deep deep inside.............................its a miracle they even grew back embarassed

honestly, you should strike out jos or perhaps move it to number 3 or maybe even 6 so there will be space for benin grin [u]
Dude I'm not coming to Benin lol, i am not even going alone, jos is not that cold anymore, back then it was but not anymore.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Mizk:
Dude I'm not coming to Benin lol, i am not even going alone, jos is not that cold anymore, back then it was but not anymore.

OK o...................dont say i didnt warn you

who will you be going with?,
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

OK o...................dont say i didnt warn you

who will you be going with?,
My brother and his friends
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mizk:
My brother and his friends

mtcheew angry

Abeg all of you should gather and come and be going to enugu jareh angry

you people should nont even think of coming to benin even if its part of your route to enugu or anywhere angry

imagine, your brother and his friends angry
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

mtcheew angry

Abeg all of you should gather and come and be going to enugu jareh angry

you people should nont even think of coming to benin even if its part of your route to enugu or anywhere angry

imagine, your brother and his friends angry
Lol what are you talking about? Are you saying i should go to enugu alone and stay in a hotel? It doesn't speak good of me, besides its a planned trip and i rather go on such trip with family, his friends are like family, guys who looked out for me since i was little, you won't understand.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mizk:
Lol what are you talking about? Are you saying i should go to enugu alone and stay in a hotel? It doesn't speak good of me, besides its a planned trip and i rather go on such trip with family, his friends are like family, guys who looked out for me since i was little, you won't understand.

hmmm I see

lemme ask a silly question

are you a tomboy or something close to being one?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

hmmm I see

lemme ask a silly question cheesy

are you a tomboy or something close to being one?
cheesyBig tomboy, grew up with lots of boys.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 4:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
cheesyBig tomboy, grew up with lots of boys.

lawd have mercy!!! shocked

how is that even possible when according to your diary (if i remember correctly), you have just 2 brothers?

Can i see another pic of you btw, i wanna confirm something
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lawd have mercy!!! shocked

how is that even possible when according to your diary (if i remember correctly), you have just 2 brothers?

Can i see another pic of you btw, i wanna confirm something
My brothers and his friends we're family and i was the only girl in thier clique back then so they always looked out for me.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
My brothers and his friends we're family and i was the only girl in thier clique back then so they always looked out for me.

i see

so..............about my request?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i see

so..............about my request?
Unless you tell me what you want to confirm.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
Unless you tell me what you want to confirm.

nothing major, just your height and how much of a tom boy you look
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

nothing major, just your height and how much of a tom boy you look
grinSo now i need verification and validation from you? Wonderful
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
grinSo now i need verification and validation from you? Wonderful

grin i didnt say that

And besides i wouldnt be telling you anything after i view and acess

remember its just a picture o.........................
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

grin i didnt say that

And besides i wouldnt be telling you anything after i view and acess

remember its just a picture o.........................
Its not just a picture when it comes to my privacy, i haven't seen your pic before not that i want to, but i like the word anonymous, maybe you should too.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
Its not just a picture when it comes to my privacy, i haven't seen your pic before not that i want to, but i like the word anonymous, maybe you should too.

but you'd take it down almost immediately undecided........................anyways fine!

You in enugu already?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

but you'd take it down almost immediately undecided........................anyways fine!

You in enugu already?
No school is still in section undecided
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
No school is still in section undecided

oh ok grin

well do enjoy your day....................i've got stuff to do now smiley
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

oh ok grin

well do enjoy your day....................i've got stuff to do now smiley
Same here.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by missingribs: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Izuogu1:
Enugu is a very beautiful city and easy to move around (No traffic hold up).
Most of those places you listed are almost in the same local Government .
I reside in Enugu and I'm ready to answer all your questions and probably help in anyway I can.

@Izuogu1 pls am in Enugu for 3day on vacation and I wish to visit Awhum waterfall,ngwo cave,ezeagu,udi hills,and d national museum.
Pls how do I access them from 1st avenue, independence layout...
I will appreciate Ur response
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by missingribs: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
sunbilor:
Don't traverse Miliken Hill road with keke. I don't consider it safe. I was there yesterday.

@sunbilor or any one who can help out.am in Enugu for 3day on vacation and I wish to visit Awhum waterfall,ngwo cave,ezeagu,udi hills,and d national museum.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by missingribs: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
lastempero:

Apart from Nike lake the other ones are in the same local govt I guess. First go to Udi hill, then the awhum waterfalls I don't think u can go there now because the last time I checked it was closed unless by special arrangement but u gotta be careful too, it's a lonely path n deep inside d forest. The Ngwo pine crest is almost along the Milken hill road after which u will enter a bus down to new market,from their pick a cab to Nike resort if u are loaded.

@lastempero pls is awhum waterfall now open.and pls how do I access D's places,Awhum waterfall,ngwo cave,ezeagu,udi hills,and d national museum.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
missingribs:

@Izuogu pls am in Enugu for 3day on vacation and I wish to visit Awhum waterfall,ngwo cave,ezeagu,udi hills,and d national museum.
From Independence layout, Take a public bus that is heading to imt/new market and stop at Ogui Junction bus stop(N50), you will see National Museum,From National Museum, take another bus that is going to New market,(50-N70) from new market, charter a cab or keke (cheaper)to Ngwo Cave/pine forest.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Izuogu1:
From Independence layout, Take a public bus that is heading to imt/new market and stop at Ogui Junction bus stop(N50), you will see National Museum,From National Museum, take another bus that is going to New market,(50-N70) from new market, charter a cab or keke (cheaper)to Ngwo Cave/pine forest.
For the other places like Ezeagu waterfall, awhum etc.. You will have to board a taxi.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by missingribs: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Izuogu1:
For the other places like Ezeagu waterfall, awhum etc.. You will have to board a taxi.

Like how much will it cost to board a taxi.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by missingribs: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Izuogu1:

@Izuogu1,Sorry for disturbing you.i just want to have a clear idea of my movement.pls I will appreciate if you can help me with answers.
1,is awhum waterfall open to public now cos I learnt it was closed at a particular period.
2, this my movement plan can you help with idea of how much it will cost to get there:
Thurs: I intend to go to ezeagu waterfall
Fri:awhum waterfall,udi hill and Milken hill
Sat:my flight is for 3pm so I intend to go to the museum and ngwo cave...
Is it ok like this,if not can you help reschedule.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine / Dana Air Reaffirms Commitment To Capacity Building, Professionalism / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.