Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. (3543 Views)

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by EaRtHgUy(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Guys please I need your help. I can't stay here any longer. Please help me decide.

1 Like

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by akinmusi(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Try investment options first.

Value of Naira is not so significant owing to recent second string of economic downturn or recession.

Don't go hiding in a foreign country where you would be hiding and not be free.

On the other hand, make traveling arrangements to Dubai whilst having a primary target of migrating to Canada or Australia. Though there are better countries too in Africa, but it's just a secondary Nigeria with no real human value and existence of humanity.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo and hyper realistic designs for your brands.
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by walosky(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2020
1.5M can get you a South Korean Visa
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2020
walosky:
1.5M can get you a South Korean Visa
What class of visa?
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Goodman247: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Don't pay any money to get visa, apply yourself

3 Likes

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Honestly best to use that money and go to school. Don't pay any tuition to any stupid agent.

4 Likes

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Gerrard59(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
What class of visa?

It would be tourist visa, what else? Work visa? South Korea? grin

Now, ask yourself, which major Asian country has opened up to tourists?
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Gerrard59(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
EaRtHgUy:
Guys please I need your help. I can't stay here any longer. Please help me decide.

If you're a graduate of any STEM course, use it to run the GRE and apply to US schools. All things being equal, you get admitted for 2022 class.

1 Like

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

It would be tourist visa, what else? Work visa? South Korea? grin

Now, ask yourself, which major Asian country has opened up to tourists?
That's why I asked. I was waiting for him to tell me it's a tourist visa.
Who in his right senses will pay that much for tourist visa?
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
EaRtHgUy:
Poland Work Visa
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Jaycew(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Poland study visa, send me a DM. I'll guide you.

1 Like

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by ImDStar: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2020
I have been thinking of this Poland work visa lately, but I don't know how to go about it.
Any guide please?
Lotusflowerbomb:
Poland Work Visa
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by ImDStar: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Was considering this option too, but their fees scared me away.
Self sponsor and budget is 3m

Jaycew:
Poland study visa, send me a DM. I'll guide you.
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Jaycew(f): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
ImDStar:

There are less expensive schools. Are you going for masters?
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by ImDStar: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yea

Jaycew:

1 Like

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by ImDStar: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yea, masters

Jaycew:

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by thomasGcook(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Hello house,I have a CGPA of 2.89/5 please I want to know of I can go for MSc in Poland and which universities I can easily get admitted into
Thanks
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
thomasGcook:
Hello house,I have a CGPA of 2.89/5 please I want to know of I can go for MSc in Poland and which universities I can easily get admitted into
Thanks
g
Quote me when you get a reply
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you're a graduate of any STEM course, use it to run the GRE and apply to US schools. All things being equal, you get admitted for 2022 class.
I have a 2.95cgpa in engineering can I apply?
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Gerrard59(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Badassm:
I have a 2.95cgpa in engineering can I apply?

Yes, but please write the GRE and don't get less than 320. Admission is possible with a score below 320 (depending on the school) but funding isn't (which is the koko).

1 Like

Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

Yes, but please write the GRE and don't get less than 320. Admission is possible with a score below 320 (depending on the school) but funding isn't (which is the koko).
Thanks bro.
I already lost hope
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Gerrard59(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Badassm:

Thanks bro.
I already lost hope

Please ask your questions here or a dead thread. Unfortunately, I cannot access my email address at the moment.
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by FamousGrace: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2021
ImDStar:

Can I send you mail consider study visa in Poland
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by FamousGrace: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Good day everyone, I just got admission into Poland and I don’t know what step to take concerning visa application, accommodation and flight itinerary.
Please guys, I need a response as time is no longer on my side.
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by ImDStar: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ok that's fine.

FamousGrace:

Can I send you mail consider study visa in Poland
Re: Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. by Dave0116(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
FamousGrace:
Good day everyone, I just got admission into Poland and I don’t know what step to take concerning visa application, accommodation and flight itinerary.
Please guys, I need a response as time is no longer on my side.

Pls what minimum proof of funds should one have before applying?

(1) (Reply)

This American Life / Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine / Dv-2008 Lottery Starts Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.