Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' (28363 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by damiloladuke: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to alert the public of a possible arrest by the Nigerian police.

In the post she shared, the divorced single mother of one said the police are coming to her house to arrest her. She also stated that plans are on ground to record the whole process and that she is not afraid of any Police officer.

Though the actress did not state what her offence could have been.

Read her post below.

I guess I am now a criminal..
MY STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And they are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

#IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WILL HAVE TO BURY ME,YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME,HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!!
I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me…
#Call me LION KING….
#Dear Oga police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son,Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me once I land Abuja!!!
#DROPS MIC

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmsggj_AmJS/?hl=en

https://lailasnews.com/police-is-coming-to-my-home-to-arrest-me-tonto-dikeh/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by taiwiki(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another soap opera from the drama queen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Metuh: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
No difference between this attention seeking noise maker and bobrisky.

They should do quick and marry one another.

Their way of life is so so disgusting.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Naijawebmaster: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sometimes, I wish social media never existed. undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Groovenaija360(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by divinelove(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry

You don go Bleep the wrong sugar daddy abi

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by strangest(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
hahaha.. Tonto Dike is the reason why I dont trust women that comes online to shout that their boyfriend or husband beat them

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Readonee35L(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
All I see is a scared woman who is crying out for help with style.

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by smoke9910(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Dareal90s(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
No b dis uncultured girl? sad SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Yinxies(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
What did you do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Cholls(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by asawanathegreat(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wetin u do them?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by babyfaceafrica: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
no reasonable man will marry this gallon...empty and useless

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:
No difference between this attention seeking noise maker and bobrisky.

They should do quick and marry one another.

Their way of life is so so disgusting.
Gbam grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by holluwai(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
News be this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is your offense, madam undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Suko110(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm. Tonto again and loud drum beating . Disappointing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by dalongjnr: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
haba aunty, most everything be publicized? Nobody is going to touch you or your baby. if that happened then it's left for the public to know why.
single parenting is tough but don't make it looks like an impossibility. take my advice, live private as an individual/family for now because publicity is toxic for ur son.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Lawalemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rich people with their wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by jamaicabakare(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rubbish talk from T D as usual.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by okwabayi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Either this woman has smoked again and is experiencing hallucinations or she has messed with someone with connection's father, sugar daddy or husband.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Sirpaul(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
u see

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tonto for what nau

Give us the full gist!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Inanslove(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another Nollywood movie.....Tonto's Arrest P1
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Didcot: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tonto Dike and drama.
SMH!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by adaoshi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Every small thing I'm a mother, my son! Are you the first person?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by xynerise: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mtchew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.