Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' (28369 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by begge: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
are you too planing to join pdp?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Mansur59: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
I DON THEY HATE DIS STUPID GIRL SELF, ANY MAN WAI MAKE THIS KIND GRAVE MISTAKE BY MARRYING THIS LOOSER IN OWN DON FINISH. (AM A MOTHER)

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by seangy4konji: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
braINLESS HOE..Abeg no come disturb us with your wahala again...

which sensible man would want to spend the rest of his life with this ladyask your self.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by tiredoflife(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Churchill try I swear
If na me I for strangle this thing angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by yankison(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
adaoshi:
Every small thing I'm a mother, my son! Are you the first person?

26 years wife sef born twins ..no casting
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Attention seeker... we don't care about your theatrics!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by emonkey(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nuisance person

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
If not for social media I wouldn't have a clue that this bitch exist in this country
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
I wonder what Churchill saw in this one that made him marry her. Was he blind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by xtervaganza(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
When are we going to start taking the girl's symptoms very serious.

She's clearly suffering from mental disorder and her child should be taken from her as a safety precautions

It's not until she enter market that we will now start using hashtag to pray for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hope say she don begin fvck o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to alert the public of a possible arrest by the Nigerian police.

In the post she shared, the divorced single mother of one said the police are coming to her house to arrest her. She also stated that plans are on ground to record the whole process and that she is not afraid of any Police officer.

Though the actress did not state what her offence could have been.

Read her post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmsggj_AmJS/?hl=en

https://lailasnews.com/police-is-coming-to-my-home-to-arrest-me-tonto-dikeh/

Crase person angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by tealaw(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
when dem arrive, no jump fence like bobrisky sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by Duru009(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Psycho Dicke

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' by TechConsult: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
SmartyPants:

Can you please be a bit more specific as to the investment cost, is it 130 k, 140 k or 270 k?

270 if you are paying installmentally, while it's 250 if you are paying once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture of Usher & Wife / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.