Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (47714 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by magoo10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Tinubu wants to contest for the presidency in 2023 and his plan is to use APC structures. That it's why he is supporting Buhari.
then he must be living in his own world because that ambition will not come to pass.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Cisservices(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
sad pls how much is one cup of egusii in your area
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hear this Tambuwal and Kwankwaso,

Nigeria presidency is not for "BATHROOM SLIPPERS POLITICIANS"

Their fish brain can not turn our battered economy around!

Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are just there to operate "SIGN PAPER" style of Presidency!

An act that Ex-President Shehu Shagari did when his transport minister, Late Alhaji Umaru Dikko was feasting on the national treasury importing rice and diverting the money to his own private account.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..jokers

tambuwal+saraki+atiku..cannot get half of buhari votes in the north

Read and understand oga before you start posting trash.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by lucy10(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Even if they defected because of their Political ambition why is it paining APC members.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Konze70: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Favour9ja(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:
Tinubu is the most self centered and corrupt Nigerian politician alive, I wonder why people follow him, only him has been milking Lagos since 1999

he is milking lagos,, yet lagos workers are not owed salaries,,month in month out their is alway an ongoing project, creation of more jobs & standard health care centre ,,infrastructural development as become an ongoing concern. from tinubu to fashola to ambode we all can see the synergy.
if states with no prominient godfathers are way backward & are owing workers salaries why wonnt i say God bless tinubu for militarily, & tryanntically imposing fashola & ambode on lagosians. if you are sad relocate to your village

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Biodun2013: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..jokers

Add kwankwanso and Dakwambo votes...den no fit catch am
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Meritocracy: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Who Tambuwal helps? Political prostitute and self centered politician. Whether you contest or not, presidency is leaving north in 2023. Meaning your last chance if you ever win primary in PDP. Tinubu is not your mate in every angle, Tinubu is determined and can never fall for anything because of power, he is a real politicians and opposition leader unlike Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Dino and some other desperate politicians looking for every opportunity to become president and loot treasury. Check the political profile of Tinubu and see what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Kdon2: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
winkmart:
Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, on Monday said, he is able and capable to compete with President Buhari in the coming 2019 Presidential election.

He made this known while reacting to the statement of the APC National Leader, Ahmed Tinubu, about his exit from the ruling party.

According to a statement on the State’s Twitter handle, @sokotogovthouse, Tambuwal said;

“In any case, Tinubu is confessing that there is no level-playing ground for all members of the APC; that there is no internal democracy in it and that some people were denied their right to internal democracy.”

Tinubu had on Sunday alleged that Tambuwal wants to become president: “Governor Tambuwal’s exit can be distilled to one cause. He covets the Presidency. However, he had not the stomach to challenge President Buhari in a primary.

Tambuwal felt further insulted that he would be compelled to face a direct primary just to retain the governorship nomination,” Tinubu said in a statement titled, “They go away because we go the right way,” which he personally signed.

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-what-it-takes-to-compete-with-president-buhari-tambuwal/

They are jittery they will not get second term!
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by sanpipita(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
ericsmith:

he is milking lagos,, yet lagos workers are not owed salaries,,month in month out their is alway an ongoing project, creation of more jobs & standard health care centre ,,infrastructural development as become an ongoing concern. from tinubu to fashola to ambode we all can see the synergy.
if states with no prominient godfathers are way backward & are owing workers salaries why wonnt i say God bless tinubu for militarily, & tryanntically imposing fashola & ambode on lagosians. if you are sad relocate to your village

But Lagos is one of worst cities to live in the world, small rain everywhere is flooded, and very dirty, and don't worry yourself I'm in my village where its more cozy and enjoyable, wonder why una think its everyone that lives in an overrated place like lagos
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Great2017: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
ericsmith:

If he is not milking Lagos, tell Lagos to open her books. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by JacksonOyibo: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by ayokellany: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

But Lagos is one of worst cities to live in the world, small rain everywhere is flooded, and very dirty, and don't worry yourself I'm in my village where its more cozy and enjoyable, wonder why una think its everyone that lives in an overrated place like lagos
May it never b well with your entire household if anyone of them step into Lagos for anything.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by sanpipita(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
ayokellany:

May it never b well with your entire household if anyone of them step into Lagos for anything.

Lol overrated people and their ego are coming out, this one probably lives under the bridge and brags about living in a mega city, shift biko
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Lovelife433(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
KingRagnar:
I highly doubt that Tambuwal has what it takes to contend with PMB, with what work, project or policy can he come to terms with PMB before the face of the people. What PMB has done, outweighs anything Tambuwal could ever, possibly do. If I were him, I woyld focus on how to win the elections in the State, rather that step out of his zone to join to big league in person of PMB to fight for an already won t#rophy
i use to think u have SENCE alas emty skull oponu. Aja omo eroon
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
magoo10:
then he must be living in his own world because that ambition will not come to pass.

Nigeria is a strange place, and Tinubu is a formidable politician. Don't be so sure.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by samwash(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Muslim- Muslim ticket will never ever work in Nigeria

I guess that was y Tinubu was not picked for Buhari as VP.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by magoo10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=IamaNigerianGuy post=70452398]

Nigeria is a strange place, and Tinubu is a formidable politician. Don't be so sure.[he is formidable in the southwest not Nigeria as a whole, without the npdp buhari wouldn't have won the 2015 elections. Even saraki has been using tinubu to play ball for three years now ,that thing wey he know dem know too.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by swizzdre(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
torino88:
tinubu pity Nigerians na, buhari is old and week
year?
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by 989900: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
torino88:
tinubu pity Nigerians na, buhari is old and week

That wan no concern me, abeg come, how Osho take marry this babe, or how the babe take marry Osho?
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by BAILMONEY: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..jokers

MUHAMMADLOVESYOU HOW FAR
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

can you imagine , most of these e warriors aint worth reply ,,,
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by babyfaceafrica: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:
MUHAMMADLOVESYOU HOW FAR
fine..happy sallah...a myth ng for your boy?
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
The truth is Tambuwal can't match Buhari in the north because he (Tambuwal) is not a bigot.
If both men are tested on the basis intelligence I think Tambuwal will beat Buhari
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by sanpipita(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
ericsmith:

can you imagine , most of these e warriors aint worth reply ,,,
Did I force you to reply me? Lagos is overrated everyone knows this
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by UnchangeableGod: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Could you in one sentence state what Buhari has done?
Thank you very much sir for this question. I wanted to ask same question.
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by deomelo: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Tambuwal has his work cut out for him...

PDP Presidential ticket is Mission Impossible ....Sokoto is firmly in Wammako's APC grip.

Tambuwal is between the Devil & the Blue Sea.

Terrible miscalculation, he might even lose Governor seat

He lost already and it's not just him, nearly all the defectors are in the same boat including saraki.

The senate VP will return to the senate as an ordinary senate member (Unless in jail) but not as a senate VP.

The rest especially the ones outside the SE won't retain their seat, including Tambuwal.

He messed up by directly attacking PMB and now going after Tinubu.

The defectors are all brats with a flawed sense of entitlements, the direct primary scenario is killing them.

Direct primary = Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by bilal4riid(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
[img]
maestroferddi:
[/img]
maestroferddi:
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..jokers

only a quiet Yaradua beat buhari blue black across the north in 2007 grin
Re: Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

only a quiet Yaradua beat buhari blue black across the north in 2007 grin
even yaradua accepted the election was rigged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Saga: Shittu ‘exposes’ Ajimobi, Says He Also Skipped The Scheme / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.