Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) (48372 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Africana1123(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2022
FLASHBACK: [15th July 2000]: Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) to ensure free flow of traffic in the state, enforce traffic rules and a massive employment generation.

#BAT2023

68 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Naijanascam: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Waoooo.... the Man who made Lagos instead of Iragbiji

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Africana1123(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Naijanascam:
Waoooo.... the Man who made Lagos instead of Iragbiji
this south east in 1960

111 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Naijanascam: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Africana1123:
this south east in 1960

Drop Weed first and type again

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PresidObi: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2022
So, he removed the traffic police and ignored the road safety corps, employed and funded a parallel body with the help of his state legislature and took over the jobs of a federal organisation like the police and the road safety?

This man has never believed in the Nigerian government.

Why didn't he ensure that the police did their work to control traffic?

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Africana1123(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

Drop Weed first and type again
Did I lie?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Naijanascam: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Africana1123:
Did I lie?

Yes
The dressing belongs to your people

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Africana1123(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

Yes
The dressing belongs to your people
grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by seunmsg(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:
So, he removed the traffic police and ignored the road safety corps.

Traffic police and road safety corps are still very much available in Lagos. He simply created LASTMA to complement the efforts of these other agencies as they were undermanned.

This was the very first time that na the history of Nigeria that a state government would attempt to create a paramilitary agency at the state level and today, it has become a huge success that other states have copied.

This is the kind of bold, innovative and courageous ideas that Tinubu will bring onboard to solve various problems confronting Nigeria.

He created LASTMA for traffic management, LIRS for revenue generation, LAWMA for waste management, RRS for security management, Office of the public defender for providing free legal services to those who can’t afford it, IPP for improved electricity supply, BRT for mass transportation, free WAEC fees for all public school students etc. All these ideas have now been copied by so many states including FG.

Now tell us just one new idea that Peter Obi introduced as governor of Anambra state that has been copied by FG or any other state in the country.

195 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by DigiPerson: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello, greetings to you all

Are you struggling to meet your sales and marketing goals?

Are you worried the year is almost coming to an end with no feasible achievement on your sales and marketing targets?

Do you want to do Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram ads or any other digital marketing services?

MY SERVICES CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.

Contact me for any of the digital marketing services and you will be glad you did.

It's a guarantee!

Call/WhatsAPP: 0802-880-0850

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PresidObi: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Traffic police and road safety corps are still very much available in Lagos. He simply created LASTMA to complement the efforts of these other agencies as they were undermanned.

This was the very first time that na the history of Nigeria that a state government would attempt to create a paramilitary agency at the state level and today, it has become a huge success that other states have copied.

This is the kind of bold, innovative and courageous ideas that Tinubu will bring onboard to solve various problems confronting Nigeria. He created LASTMA for traffic management, LIRS for revenue generation, LAWMA for waste management, RRS for security management, Office of the public defender for providing free legal services to those who can’t afford it, BRT for mass transportation, free WAEC fees for all public school students etc. All these ideas have now been copied by so many states including FG.

Clearly, that was putting aside the Nigerian constitution which he swore to uphold? The Nigerian police are the constitutional body with the responsibility of directing traffic and punishing offenders. We dont want someone who will work against the constitution because of his personal interests.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by money121(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by ecolime(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu did right with LASTMA.

As much as I hate the excesses and greed of those guys, their contributions can't be downplayed.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
grin make una also show us BOLA AHMED TINUBU on 2013/14/15

When he was bashing Good governance bcuz he wants to enthrone and Force evil Buhari down our throats

We need those promises he made unbehalf of Buhari

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by salesbloo: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
God Bless Bola Tinubu

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by VeryWickedMan: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Looking good for a 65 year old

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Wintertime: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Nawao
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by wwwihy: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Without LASTMA in Lagos, Traffic will be worst than hell

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Tinubu Builds Lagos
His Legacy lives on

No Wailing Wailer should quote me...if not I will slap somebody

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by mbahdi(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Old things
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
God punish people promoting this greedy old man

E be like we no too get sense for this country o

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Choke them with Track records grin
Eeeeee!!! Choke!!!!!! grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Mase2020g(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Propaganda everywhere

Obi 2023 is sure
kiss kiss

[i][/i]if you like waste your vote for some old aboki

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by BATified2023: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
This is the reality we are talking about n not someone who governed a state for 8 years n couldn’t point out to 1 thing he did throughout his tenure but will tell people to go n verify what they can’t see

I see many akpu munching gorillas there trying to rubbish what tinubu did even when their candidate doesn’t have anything to show for his 8 years in office

The only thing igbos are using ti promote their ipob candidate is by insulting everyone,bullying,character assasination,threats,violence n the likes

Tell them to bring this same thing replicated by obi during his tenure n they will start insulting you

I asked a question on a thread about 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor n I got over 30 quotes with no one telling us what obi did but they all insulted me throughout

Not even 1 could just say anything,imagine none of those over 30 ipob miscreants could tell me what Peter obi did better than tinubu

U will only hear things like

Peter obi drank water by himself
Peter obi ate rice by himself
Peter obi met class captain of primary 3
Peter obi carry bag of tomato on his head
Peter obi carry baby

As in they are clowns

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Dangrace01: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by STEWpid(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Chai

Baba Agba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Omooooooo: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
May the best candidate for Nigeria win

The candidate without any ulterior motive to creating anything

If you know you know

God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.