Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia (22634 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Spiritual Pinnacle: Mount Arafat Beckons Pilgrims As Haj Journey Peaks Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
May Allah accept their ibaadah and guide them through the exercise safely

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by ab2care: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
grin just 1 nuclear bomb and you have reduce 65 percent of the world's problem

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by EwuOjota: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
dominique:
May Allah accept their ibaadah and guide them through the exercise safely

Wait. You are a Muslim?and my real crush just scared me away.
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by xclusiveguy4(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by Yahami(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!! LAILLAHA ILLAHLAH ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR WALILLAHIL HAMDU
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by jidamsel43(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
May Almighty accept it as an act of Ibadah and grant all our request

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by manci(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
zeedof:
may your creator forgive you
May his creator send him to the deepest of hell fire.
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by olaitan9291(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
chuose:
Many people have this misconception that Allah is Arabic for God.

Well remember the saying that
"There is god but allah?"

Well look at the sentence they have a word for God and a different word for Allah, showing that Allah not name of God.

This video breaks it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

It means that,
There is no God ("Nothing"wink worthy of worship except Allahu (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

That, there are so many things people worship other than Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. And that, they must worship Him alone without associating any partners with Him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Let them climb mount Everest.

They still will climb down not changed in character at all. Even the Devil will be giving themselves HIGH 5IVE over the hypocrisy of these Mountain Climbers.

Buhari has climbed this Arafat. Tinubu has climbed It. Saraki has climbed it. Daura the DSS killer has climbed it. Dasuki the former chief sponsor of Boko Haram has climbed it,and he killed thousands of Nigeria.

They all climbed it and came down more WICKED.

So you think it was the mount climbing that somehow fueled their wickedness or increased it? Well, sorry to burst ur burble.

Just as climbing mount arafat is not supposed to automatically wipe their minds and hearts clean and free from all impurities, is the same way it cannot automatically infuse or blacken their hearts and minds.
The purpose of going to hajj is to strenghten our bonds with our creator, believing in His oneness and accepting that there is no other being or deity worthy of worship but him.

If anyone went to hajj and came back more blackened at heart, it's not because he went to hajj, it's because he is who he is.
If someone went to hajj and came back a more dignified and glorious person, it's not because he went to hajj, it's because he is who he is.

Hajj is a journey, one like no other.
One on which you encounter a closeness with the lord, you God.
Many people are overwhelmed by this meeting with Him, that even when they return from this journey, they're never the same again.
And some even after encountering God on this journey, it changes nothing for them.

These two sets of people are human beings and they experience these two distinguishing phenomenons because....

They're HUMANS

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by yazach: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Truth is bitter, I know,..............Deal with it............... heheheheheheheheheheheheeh!!!!!!!!

In your sense now, the poo you posted it the truth??

Continue

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by medlat(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
may Allah make it easy for me and my family and the every muslims

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by imran147(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Express1086:

Na human being dey talk abi na animal

Who else ?
ANIMAL WITHHUMAN SKIN ALREADY
let him show us where on earth 3millions pilgrim visit yearly for just three weeks
Even if its so idolary or for fun
No where you can find this on earth never...
I am.proud of been muslim and islam is.my.religion
If ypu keep hate yoh can hug transformer and when u reach hell you confirmed islam.is rightful religious

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by MrT4T: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Thank You Allah for the blessings of Islam, we thank You for making us to be among the followers of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) and we thank You for guiding us unto the right path, the path followed by Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac Moses, Aaron, Zachariah, John and Messiah Jesus (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all)

NO DIETY WORTHY OF WORSHIP BUT ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by Bimpe29: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hajj Mabru'r.
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by basic23111: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Eleribu Omo ofo
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by basic23111: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
I believe Allah will grant my prayer one day and make a peaceful way for me to perform my first hajj.......yaaa Allah bless me tooooo
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by oluseyesabur: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
greatdreamer:
I hope Satan will not stone them back tomorrow as they stone him
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
You are not even sure of what your Satan can do. You could only hope. Hopeless bigot.
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by oluseyesabur: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
I pray God drops one on you and I'm certain that one evil nincompoop would have departed this world.
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by objobj: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

May God Almighty (Allah) forgive you for think wishful thought.

Just for your information, almost everybody you see there wishes to die there than on their bed at home if that is the will of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by oluseyesabur: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Let them climb mount Everest.

They still will climb down not changed in character at all. Even the Devil will be giving themselves HIGH 5IVE over the hypocrisy of these Mountain Climbers.

Buhari has climbed this Arafat. Tinubu has climbed It. Saraki has climbed it. Daura the DSS killer has climbed it. Dasuki the former chief sponsor of Boko Haram has climbed it,and he killed thousands of Nigeria.

They all climbed it and came down more WICKED.

See this Ignoramus displaying his ignorance on HD display.
Let's assume that all your references became more wicked only after climbing it. How about others who have also climbed it and didn't become more wicked. At least these five or so people you mentioned were not the only ones to have climbed it.
So EwuOjota & co, tell me what's the Nexus between climbing the mount Arafat and being more wicked. And this time I strongly urge you not to reason with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by Annjoke: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Oh ALLAH MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PERTAKE IN THE ACT SOON
Re: Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia by Emkay2018(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Masha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? / Alfa / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.