Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode (12404 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by goaldynboy: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enice:
you are the dullard here. The statements are linked. Desperate politicians hiring Libyan militants to attack middle beltans. Next time use your brain to think not your pilehole.

An you are the dullest by spitting this crap and supporting a dullards that claim to know the so called 'desperate politicians' but is too cowardish and clueless to name them or prosecute them as the Commander -in -Chief!!

1 Like

Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by yemobrown(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm scared for my dear country because we have so many educated illiterate who can't decipher words written on the walls.

In 2014, it was a slogan " te so'jue" , fe-buhari. Now everybody is groaning in pain after they have te so'jue.

Only God knows what they will come with this time around for the gullible ones.

This is indeed a perilous time.. Smh
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jaideyone(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Are you sure this was written by FFK? Because it seems like the man is losing it .
lol ffk lost it years back
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Femi Kayode you are not alone in your fears as i have closing watch Buhari and his cabals. They offer no hope for Nigeria

If you don't believe some of these fears raised then you are part of the problem.

Buhari is not a Nigerian president he have other agenda.

The Fulani killers have gone underground for 2019 election.

If Nigerians do not remove Buhari this country will be 3x worst
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Charly68: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
semyman:
This idioorct should just keep quiet, he is beginning to sound like a broken record.
With all the money made available to you in the last dispensation, you could not stop Buhari, why do you think you can now.
Buhari may not even give a hoot about this moda furkka The man is really broke now..
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol ffk lost it years back
I seriously doubt it .
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Buharimustgo: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:

Buhari may be mad but he's not that mad, let him touch Bishop Oyedepo first.

Vote for him and know he is mad.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by uwabuwa888: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
He may achieve all the aforementioned.. But interms of life President and Islamizing Nigeria ..my brother I know he can't do it...we can't hv genocide in Nigeria where Eastern part of Nigeria consists of Igbo tribe... We Rather die free man than slave to religion... Go and ask Spartan people of old..
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Enice(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Desperate fools making up lies for their evil master. If your parents did not give birth to a piece of shi-t in human form, provide me with any story where the dull-ard linked the presence of libyans with desperate politicians.
you are too dull for my liking. Most likely you have sh!t for brains. You're asking me to provide links when you already have them. Or was I the one that posted those cut outs? Link the two cut outs you posted and you have your answer dullard.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by HajimeSaito(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enice:
you are too dull for my liking. Most likely you have sh!t for brains. You're asking me to provide links when you already have them. Or was I the one that posted those cut outs? Link the two cut outs you posted and you have your answer dullard.

It's hard to say which is greater: Your lack of intelligence or your dishonesty. Perhaps its a congenital issue. Stupidity has been known to be passed on from one generation to another.

Answer this question, greatest fool alive:

Why would Jihadists from Libya agree to work for desperate Christian politicians in Benue State to overthrow a MUDSLIME president like Dullar-dinho?

Answer the question and don't waste any more saliva on insults on me which you should be directing at your parents.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Enice(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It's hard to say which is greater: Your lack of intelligence or your dishonesty. Perhaps its a congenital issue. Stupidity has been known to be passed on from one generation to another.

Answer this question, greatest fool alive:

Why would Jihadists from Libya agree to work for desperate Christian politicians in Benue State to overthrow a MUDSLIME president like Dullar-dinho?

Answer the question and don't waste any more saliva on insults on me which you should be directing at your parents.
cause ya papa is a mad man on the street eating sh!t for breakfast, lunch and dinner while you are here foaming in the mouth with a toothpick up your peni5 hole. Rubbish.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by HajimeSaito(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enice:
cause ya papa is a mad man on the street eating sh!t for breakfast, lunch and dinner while you are here foaming in the mouth with a toothpick up your peni5 hole. Rubbish.

Your refusal to answer my question is an admission of defeat in itself. As a veteran agbaya on NL whose been on the forum for over 8 years, I expected more intellectual substance from you, but I now know that mental incapacitation doesn't just limit a man's prospects in life, it limits his ability come to terms with his own inadequacies.

You are dismissed. Go and handle your inadequate nuts for consolation and stay away from my posts in the future.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by writeprof(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
FFK concluded it well. God rules in the Affairs of Nigeria. Is PMB and his 'ambition/plans' foolproof than that of IBB, Abacha, OBJ or GEJ?
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Enice(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Your refusal to answer my question is an admission of defeat in itself. As a veteran agbaya on NL whose been on the forum for over 8 years, I expected more intellectual substance from you, but I now know that mental incapacitation doesn't just limit a man's prospects in life, it limits his ability come to terms with his own inadequacies.

You are dismissed. Go and handle your inadequate nuts for consolation and stay away from my posts in the future.
you are not worth any intelligent response. You lost that right the moment you stooped low to insult the president. You are a goat.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by HajimeSaito(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enice:
you are not worth any intelligent response. You lost that right the moment you stooped low to insult the president. You are a goat.

Aww, you poor poor fool! Is my abrasiveness grating on your emotions? Are you on the verge of tears?
Don't cry, Mr Big for Nothing.

If you had confessed your genetically inherited stupidity, I would have treated you more gently and with kids gloves.

Your dull-ard is a knave, a fool, conceived in bastardy and wholly unfit for the office he now occupies.

If he knows what's good for him, he'll retire to daura desert after he is voted out in 2019 and not try to repeat the nonsense he pulled off in 2011.

As for you, try and inject some dignity into your life and remember that a man your age has to grow up eventually and stop acting like a child.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by BENEAMATA: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
kaorama:
We all know. It's just your people that are our problem. How I wish most of them reason like you.
Most of them should reason like who ? Really ? Oh , you must be one of the many at the other side of the niger river who were praising the yaba left escapee when he be reasoning the wife of the now deceased warlord ? What's that you say ? You didn't ? That was bull s . . T ? Exactly ! As for that nutjob , back to your cuckoo's nest , at least till tomorrow .
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mryacks: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Are you sure this was written by FFK? Because it seems like the man is losing it .

Lost it indeed.
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode by Belluchii: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't see the president desperate for power, i think this man is loosing it, the patriotic Nigerians knows that the opposition against the Buhari led government will use every opportunity to drag the government to the mud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA / Cotonou Car-Market Used For Money-Laundering And Drug-Trafficking: US Govt / Ezekiel Oseni Appointed As NERFUND Acting MD, Approved By Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.