Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Buhari Was Right; Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Right; Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. (1504 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Was Right; Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. by sabbiboi: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
I stand with #NoLazyYouthInNigeria.

Nigeria is a country blessed with enormous resources to generate a life time sustainance for it citizens.

Our youths in diasporal are exploring great and doing unimagingable works . I believe when a man is provided with the neccesary basic amenites, the mind naturally craves to do exploit with the tools at hand.

I am sorry using this word, Nigeria is a "shit hole" country, it disheartening our neccesities as a citizen are not provided, imagine a country with epileptic power supply for 58years after independence, it not good imagining at all. In this state the people have no choice than to spend more than acquired, meanwhile "you spend less and save more."

We are great Nigerias,blessed with talents to do exploit.

Nigerians are not lazy, that is why I believe in the leadership of buhari to fight corruption and jail those hyenas that have been depriving us of our basic needs.
We dont want to live in scarcity, Nigerians are in scarcity
Re: Buhari Was Right; Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. by Haddock(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK... Now here is a serious proof of our laziness:
Have you ever received a message telling you that your ATM or bank account is blocked, That you should call a given number to rectify it?
Do you know that such messages are coming from your fellow Nigerian youths who are too lazy to work with their hands and at the same time too lazy to use their creative minds for meaningful and honest adventures?

Oh no, you got me wrong bro.
You got me very wrong.

I agree with you 100% in all your points. I have seen how our youth bring shame and sorrow on their families through their irresponsible lines of livelihood.

Too many of our young people are not adding value to our economy. They sit on their bums expecting jobs. It is for this reason that they are easily exploited by wolves in sheep's clothing and other predatory people such as pastorpreneurs, alfas, Dickson Akor (the Peace Corps entrepreneur) and visa racketeers etc.

My comment you initially quoted was meant to be a sarcastic response to another commenter who blamed you for generalizing.
Re: Buhari Was Right; Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. by gentlegenius(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2018
sabbiboi:
I stand with #NoLazyYouthInNigeria.

Nigeria is a country blessed with enormous resources to generate a life time sustainance for it citizens.

Our youths in diasporal are exploring great and doing unimagingable works . I believe when a man is provided with the neccesary basic amenites, the mind naturally craves to do exploit with the tools at hand.

I am sorry using this word, Nigeria is a "shit hole" country, it disheartening our neccesities as a citizen are not provided, imagine a country with epileptic power supply for 58years after independence, it not good imagining at all. In this state the people have no choice than to spend more than acquired, meanwhile "you spend less and save more."

We are great Nigerias,blessed with talents to do exploit.

Nigerians are not lazy, that is why I believe in the leadership of buhari to fight corruption and jail those hyenas that have been depriving us of our basic needs.
We dont want to live in scarcity, Nigerians are in scarcity
You have made some good points here... But I think you are contradicting yourself to some extent.
You said you stand with no lazy youth in Nigeria... A statement buhari made. You said Nigeria is a poo hole with no steady light, poor infrastructure etc... A failure in the path of our leaders(including buhari).
And you concluded by saying you believe in the leadership of Buhari... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Yorubas And Tinubu Think Tinubu Stands A Chance At Becoming President? / 14 Pdp Chieftains In Akwa Ibom Decamp To Apc / How Are We Sure, Iran Has No Hand In Latest Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.