Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (17590 Views)

APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Imo: Okorocha Mocks Ihedioha, Says Governor Behaving Like Reps Member / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by gazilion: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ijemishkisic(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
You should know IMO is an Ecclesiastical State!

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by udo2018: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
"The priest in charge of the church who is also one of the lecturers I pay in IMSU". When did a state government money become a governor's personal money biko nu?

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by nwosueugeneken: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Impolites will collectively retire you politically, you are a disgrace to governance.

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Konze70: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by StillX10(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Okorocha has become something else

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Check maybe it's demonic.
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by luggy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
okorohausa you are a disgrace, shame on you

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by maxzzo1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
What arevu waiting for start erecting der statue joor....

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by AleAirHub(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oga enough , please shutup undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by deebrain(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Everyone is against you!

Whether believers in Jesus Christ, Muslims, traditional deities, free thinkers etc...

You are a man of blood.

A disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by erico2k2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by undefeateds: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
I love d priest so much,these are d kind of pastor we need,not all this belleful pastor,we need crazy Christian with crazy faith like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego that are not afraid of anybody irrespective of their shitty power

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
kindnyce:
Coming firm the next IBO president 2023

your head no correct. Instead of him Buhari should continue in 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Megaideas(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not sure you know what you want. Like President, like Governor.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by 3Ceagle(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
You are the architect of your problems. The people of Imo state were hypnotized by your sugar coated tongue and the seemingly philanthropic gesture. They voted out Ohakim & PDP for you, hoping you will make Imo better. Instead of providing that needed direction and leadership, you started playing to the gallery to revealed you real intention in the first place, the ambition of the presidency. Then see you moved from APGA to APC, an unpopular party in the east " the party at the center". What has the politics of the "Party at the center" brought to Imo state? After embezzling funds in Imo state, you want to install your son in-law to cover up your track and you want people to clap for you. What about demolitions and reconstructions without proper planning or the ones that have remained uncompleted. I don't want to mention the salary & pension issues because that one is nationwide. 2019 election will be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'll continue slapping and 'konking' my Imo friends until they tell me how they allowed this useless bastard called Rochas Okorocha to get a second term as governor.

If the APC manoeuvres itself into power in Imo state next year again, I will have to disown any friend I have from Imo state (excluding their sexy females of course).

How exactly did Rochas get here? Who exactly is his voting constituency since almost every Imolite I know - young and old - despises him. Churches are 'persecuting' him (in a 100% Christian state o), elders distrust him, youths hate his gayish and okoroawusaish tendencies, so WHERE IS HIS MAIN VOTING BLOC OF SUPPORTERS? If you say it is rigging, how is that possible? Una dey sleep for Imo state? Tufiakwa for this kind docile state..

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by saibuhari(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Roman Catholic church in imo is the power broker when it comes to election.They hardly interfer in politics and election as they always remain neutral. But if you step on their toes and they campaign against you your defeat is certain. Ohakim is a living witness. Smart politicians do not play rough play near the church in imo. APC and Buhari will sure taste what am talking about in 2019. The church will never forgive Buhari for the killings by fulani herdsmen for which he did nothing.

4 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by mycar: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
He has lost it completely

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by poseidon12: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Was it not Rochas that was reported to have assaulted a Catholic priest or Bishop? You disrespect the Church and expect them to warm up to you? You should go and campaign in the Mosque.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
kindnyce:
Coming firm the next IBO president 2023
Iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by BabaIbo: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Before nko, I like it like that
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by saibuhari(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:
I'll continue slapping and 'konking' my Imo friends until they tell me how they allowed this useless bastard called Rochas Okorocha to get a second term as governor.

If the APC manoeuvres itself into power in Imo state next year again, I will have to disown any friend I have from Imo state (excluding their sexy females of course).

How exactly did Rochas get here? Who exactly is his voting constituency since almost every Imolite I know - young and old - despises him. Churches are 'persecuting' him (in a 100% Christian state o), elders distrust him, youths hate his gayish and okoroawusaish tendencies, so WHERE IS HIS MAIN VOTING BLOC OF SUPPORTERS? If you say it is rigging, how is that possible? Una dey sleep for Imo state? Tufiakwa for this kind docile state..

The church brought Rochas to power. They were not against him during his first term but now they are. Rochas cannot win election in imo if he has chance of running again.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by poseidon12: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Rochas once immunity has been removed....gaddafis end will appear much more appealing. How can you destroy peoples property without compensation and accumulate stolen land without impunity and think the state will just be smiling. The day of reckoning is fast approaching

With or without impunity?
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by saibuhari(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
poseidon12:
Was it not Rochas that was reported to have assaulted a Catholic priest or Bishop? You disrespect the Church and expect them to warm up to you? You should go and campaign in the Mosque.

No, it was Ohakim.
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
saibuhari:

The church brought Rochas to power. They were not against him during his first term but now they are. Rochas cannot win election in imo if he has chance of running again.
That's why I excluded his first election under APGA in 2011. But during his first four years, his uselessness was in full displays and I expected him to be a one term governor like Ohakim and Mbadinuju.

My question remains.... given Okoroawusa's gory display during his first term, why did Imolites allow him get a second term in 2015 under the APC? ? ? How did this happen? I've not received a satisfactory answer despite asking this question a gazillion times offline and online.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by onlytiles(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. when you were demolishing the churches and the fences, that was when the gods were taking you to the slaughter slab

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ibotic(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Favour9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYskR2OWT9I

No wonder the fulanis don't trust this man...his Yoruba is konk... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ibotic(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:

That's why I excluded his first election under APGA in 2011. But during his first four years, his uselessness was in full displays and I expected him to be a one term governor like Ohakim and Mbadinuju.

My question remains.... given Okoroawusa's gory display during his first term, why did Imolites allow him get a second term in 2015 under the APC? ? ? How did this happen? I've not received a satisfactory answer despite asking this question a gazillion times offline and online.

Because Imolites are not for ipod yoots...APC rules Imo state.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by kindnyce(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
UkaegbuEze:

your head no correct. Instead of him Buhari should continue in 2023.

Haba.
But he's one of you na! grin
Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hell no Governor, that's not the origin of your problems with the church. It started when u knowingly issued a dud cheque to Assumption Cathedral, Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hell no Governor, that's not the origin of your problems with the church. It started when u knowingly issued a dud cheque to Assumption Cathedral, Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.