Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Bobrisky Appears To Be Pregnant In New Photo With Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Appears To Be Pregnant In New Photo With Fan (323 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Appears To Be Pregnant In New Photo With Fan by indulge01: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
In the photo, Bobrisky was clad in a gown that showed his stomach protruded in what can be considered as a sign of pregnancy.

Well, a fan was quick to point that out and reminded other people of the time when Bobrisky told his followers that he was on his period and they all thought it was a lie. Now the pregnancy, according to the fan, is an evidence that the socialite was actually having menstrual cramps when he also complained about that.

Checkout the photo below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bobrisky-appears-to-be-pregnant-in-new-photo-with-fan/
Re: Bobrisky Appears To Be Pregnant In New Photo With Fan by Shelumiel: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pray it is fibroid . angry

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe What This Nigerian Pastor's Wife Did After Losing A Baby (Pic) / We Can Handle Your Election Campaign For You / Alex Blocked Me, I Don’t Unfollow Anyone- Tobi Bakre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.