Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video (39553 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Shortyy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
I wanna be so successful in life that when I cough, people will clap for me. So help me God

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by xreal: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Where is Airforce1?

Your mentor is here.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by onlyonechid84(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
[Qquote author=dammy13 post=70451718]E- yx Money: Too loaded to go broke. Nigerian Ace musician, Duncan Mighty is on cloud 9 after 5 Star Music CEO, E-money surprises him with showers of gift. Duncan Mighty posted a video of him overly joyous with wands of American dollars pressed against his ears as he sings songs of praise to E-money.

Duncan later revealed that E-money also promises to shoot his next music video.

He posted:

Watch Video below;

http://kikiotolu.com/e-money-gifts-duncan-mighty-thousands-of-dollars-promises-to-sponsor-his-next-music-video/

[/quote]
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Our very own, anyway both are from the same tribe.

Kudos.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Alvin007: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
WIZKID really helped resurrected this guy's career.

All thanks to WIZKID & GOD!!!!!
Next time...put God first! angry

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by xreal: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
money good oo
whether blood or legit
money na money

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by SocialJustice: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
What of airforce1 na, this is not fair.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by StarUp: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alright guys, since you can't get free money from E-money, at least get free 500MB from MTN to use within the next 24 hours.... Follow the steps below:

Download the MyMTN app and install it.

➤ Choose your country and insert your MTN number.

➤ They will send you an OTP code to confirm it’s you.

➤ Insert the OTP code in the form and get your 500MB for FREE.

➤ To check your balance, dial 5594#. Data validity is three days

Note: The MyMTN app is free to download
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by sabi99(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
WIZKID really helped resurrected this guy's career.

All thanks to WIZKID & GOD!!!!!
resurrecting his career no mean say wizkid rich pass am na just say he's been off music line for some time now........but no musician rich pass Duncan mighty for this naija

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by zinizta: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
money good oo
whether blood or legit
money na money

the love of money is the route of dumb people. ..

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by sabi99(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
I like this Duncan mighty humble and always thankful...upon say no musician rich pass am for this Nigeria...he's into super real estate biz, oyel biz and many more. he's not broke.....if u know u know
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by jyz200(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
zinizta:

the love of money is the route of dumb people. ..
ok intelligent person
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
dammy13:
Nigerian Ace musician, Duncan Mighty is on cloud 9 after 5 Star Music CEO, E-money surprises him with showers of gift. Duncan Mighty posted a video of him overly joyous with wands of American dollars pressed against his ears as he sings songs of praise to E-money.

Duncan later revealed that E-money also promises to shoot his next music video.

He posted:

Watch Video below;

http://kikiotolu.com/e-money-gifts-duncan-mighty-thousands-of-dollars-promises-to-sponsor-his-next-music-video/

He humbled himself and he found favor. Good one Duncan. If he was showing off what he didn't have,he would not have been blessed. So many musicians are living fake lives,buying houses and cars with bank loans etc.

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by sabi99(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Duncan Don de turn Begger ne This ikwerre boy no get shame gaskia.
don't be deceived bro coz Duncan mighty is super rich, richer than wizkid and other musicians. go do the research bro

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by josephubah111(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just like ur name.. U just talk off point
Offpoint:
Video of emoney doing the following:
walking to the bank
filling withdrawal teller
Collecting the dollar bill from the cashier
then driving to wherever he met Duncan
Giving him the dollar bill..
Then another video showing Duncan mighty taking the money home or bank,
exchanging or depositing the money else....

I don't believe
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Andrewkinggg: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
sabi99:
resurrecting his career no mean say wizkid rich pass am na just say he's been off music line for some time now........but no musician rich pass Duncan mighty for this naija

Abeg no talk this thing for street. Duncan Mighty wey don become hoodrat. Person wey my nigga friend pursue inside club for port harcourt. If care is not taken Kiss Daniel go get money pass am as e be like this now.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Ezeego1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
I wanna be so successful in life that when I cough, people will clap for me. So help me God

Let's talk about love first!
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=omoadeleye post=70452750]You dan use kowtow(dobale) collect their money finish[/quoteAbi o,he don use bend down and prostrating finish them.]
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by autonomous22: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
money good oo whether blood or legit money na money

Yoruba man.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Duru009(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
God Duncan mighty bless me now Amen !
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by jyz200(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
autonomous22:

Yoruba man.
thank you ebira man
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
sabi99:
I like this Duncan mighty humble and always thankful...upon say no musician rich pass am for this Nigeria...he's into super real estate biz, oyel biz and many more. he's not broke.....if u know u know
I know
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
HomeOfMe:
He humbled himself and he found favor. Good one Duncan. If he was showing off what he didn't have,he would not have been blessed. So many musicians are living fake lives,buying houses and cars with bank loans etc.
but do you know that Duncan is not broke..

the guy is into real estate and oil biz in porthacort

that is why he is called portacort first son
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=70453659]but do you know that Duncan is not broke..

the guy is into real estate and oil biz in porthacort [/quoteI've always known that Dunkan was rich,but I was shocked when he said that Wizkid resurrected his music career,then I was takes aback. I said,ok,maybe he suddenly lost all his wealth and went broke. Apart from even real estate,I heard a "rumor that he was into oil hunkering too,but I'm not too sure. Maybe he's doing all these just for publicity.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Topmaike007(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=HomeOfMe post=70453808][/quote]lost wetin,he still has a lot of money but miss out in music industry because of the blend,

now that Wizkid has blend him,we his fans are happy for him and to keep street talking about him he will need to keep on prostrating to people.

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
lost wetin,he still has a lot of money but miss out in music industry because of the blend,

now that Wizkid has blend him,we his fans are happy for him and to keep street talking about him he will need to keep on prostrating to people.

ok o,good for him.
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Kerrykhalifa(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Acjohn:
Duncan is just all over the news this days, how comes? Good for him sha
Him just join... If you know you know
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Goddyss(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please someone should tell me how to meet E-money. All I need $2000.

The only language that guy understands is money
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Goddyss(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by zudozz: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
I no send all this musicials but I like this one. HE IS GRATEFUL and he is showing it
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
I thought Duncan was a billionaire
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by foolbuster: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Orla234:
When you're made and generous. It's a good thing.

Well done E money.

Modified:

Can't rejoice with a wife batterer.

And God keeps blessing the wife batterer grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone / BBNaija 2019: Ebuka's Outfits During The Show / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.