Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard (684 Views)

Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys please i just purchased a redmi 5 plus and i also purchased a screen guard along with it,

I will like to know if the product comes packaged with a built-in screen guard because from looking at the phone i can see some kind of outline along the screen but not sure its the screen guard. Pls help redmi 5 plus users as i what to protect my phone cus am a bit clumsy
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by Gptech(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
tgmservice:
Hi guys please i just purchased a redmi 5 plus and i also purchased a screen guard along with it,

I will like to know if the product comes packaged with a built-in screen guard because from looking at the phone i can see some kind of outline along the screen but not sure its the screen guard. Pls help redmi 5 plus users as i what to protect my phone cus am a bit clumsy
Doesn't come with screen guard, can you hold pics of the screen?
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gptech:

Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gptech:

Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gptech:

Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gptech:

ok thanks confirmed does not have just the surface film
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by Gptech(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
tgmservice:
ok thanks confirmed does not have just the surface film
Good, you'll do well to put the screen protector you bought, enjoy your device.
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by LilNetty(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=tgmservice post=70455559][/quote] the same device am also using
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by jesse8048(m): 5:33am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=tgmservice post=70455515][/quote]

It comes with a small dark film. Just clean properly and add the tampered glass on it. That's how I did mine.
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
jesse8048:

It comes with a small dark film. Just clean properly and add the tampered glass on it. That's how I did mine.
thanks done it
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by tgmservice: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
manmen
Re: Help! Does The New Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus Come With Screen Guard by Darkseid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
tgmservice:
thanks done it
Did you remove the plastic film protector before applying the tempered glass or you just applied it like that grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Categories Of Infinix Phones / Infinix Hote Note 2 , 1gig Ram , 16gig Inbuilt, @13k 07034927321, @osogbo Osun S / How To Make Someone Pay If They Flash You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.