Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Promise Is A Debt. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Promise Is A Debt. (443 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promise Is A Debt. by ifabami: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good Afternoon my people, how was your night? Hope it was greatly enjoyed, I pray this morning that Ogun lakaye will pave way for us and help us to conquer our enemies Ase. This afternoon I will like to teach a lecture concerning failure to accomplish a promise or an agreement with your fellow people, we all used to hearing people saying promise is a debt, yes, once you make a promise with someone and you fail to accomplish it, be very sure that you have sinned against God. So,I urge you fellow people not to make a fake promise or covenant with people because it may lead to downgrade or turn you to shameless person. Let us hear what the holy corpus of osagunlaja said about making a unrealistic promise. Hear what the corpus said: Lotunlotun ni a nsagun alara Losilosi ni a nsagun ajero

It is where that pleased ologun diviner that we will run his/her ògún it cast divined for them in ejigbomekun market when war used to battle them, and carry all their goods and commodity, they were advised to inform Ogun lakaye because it is he(Ogun lakaye) that can assist them and they all planned and invited Ogun lakaye to come and help them to conquer the war that used to battled them in ejigbomekun market, and they promise Ogun lakaye his favorite if he could conquer the battle, and Ogun lakaye fought and conquered, when Ogun lakaye asked them what they promise him, they started turning Ogun lakaye up and down, ogun lakaye was very angry and he cursed them in ejigbomekun market that no matter how peoples patronise the market in the morning it will be scatter in the evening, that is why people will go to market in the morning and later come back home in the evening when there is no people in the market anymore till today.
My people, I pray this afternoon that we shall not make promise that will cause trouble to our lives, Ogun lakaye will help us to conquer physical and spiritual battle that were fighting us, we shall never experience the wrath of Ogun lakaye today Ase. You can call for your help and i pray that ifa will help us with eledumare ase....... 2348148716674

YORUBA VERSION:
Eku asan eyin eniyan mi, aojiire bi? Aku ise ana o, mo se ni iwure laaro yi wipe Ogun lakaye yio lana ire gbogbo funwa yio si bawa segun awon ota wa o Ase. Loosan yi, oro itaniji mi da lori majemu dida tabi adehun sise, opolopo lo nda majemu(adehun) fun eniyan sugbon o seni laanu wipe won koni muse, eleyi je ohun to buru jai, nitori gbogbo wa la maa ngbo wipe bi eniyan ba da majemu(adehun) ti ko fi se gbese nla lo nbe lorun re, o si ti se si Eledumare, nkan ti a ko ba lagbara lati se e mase jeki a maa da majemu tabi se adehun re fun eniyan nitori ki a ma baa di eniyan yepere lawujo. E jeki a gbo nkan ti odu mimo osagunlaja so ninu òrò re nipa majemu(adehun) sise.
Ifa naa ki bayi wipe: Lotunlotun ni a nsagun alara Losilosi ni a nsagun ajero Ibi to ba wu ologun ni a nsagun re si a difa fun won loja ejigbomekun lojo ti Ogun(war) nfojojumo nko won leru lo, seni ara oja ejigbomekun ba gbera o doke ijeti ile Orunmila nipa nkan ti won maa se ti won maa fi segun Ogun(war) to nko won leru lo, won wa sofun won wipe Ogun lakaye ni ki won lo be lowe won ni oun ni yio bawon segun, bi ara oja ejigbomekun se lo be Ogun lowe niyen won si ba da majemu wipe bi Ogun lakaye bati le bawon segun tan nkan to feran julo ni awon yio fi san oore fun, bi Ogun se gbera niyen to gba oja ejigbomekun lo to lo koju Ogun(war) Ogun lakaye si jagun o segun naa, nigbati o wa beere nkan ti won ba se adehun wipe won maa fun to bati jagun tan seni awon ara oja ejigbomekun ba nyi Ogun lakaye sotun ti won nyi sosi won ko wa fi adehun won se mo, bi inu se bi Ogun lakaye niyen to si sepe fun won loja ejigbomekun wipe kosi bi oja yio se maa kun to laaro yio maa tu ni ki ale to le, idi niyi ti oja fi ntu ni irole di oni oloni

Eyin eniyan mi, mo se ni iwure loosan yi wipe majemu ti a maa da ti yio fa wahala sinu aye wa Eledumare koni jeki a bawon da o, Ogun koni koju ija siwa, yio lana ire gbogbo funwa loni yio si bawa segun awon ota wa patapata o aaaseee. Pe baba ifa gbemi agbomola lori agao yii fun iran loowo... 2348148716674

ABORU ABOYE OOO.

Re: Promise Is A Debt. by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
What are you advertising, babalawo or get rich quick service?

(1) (Reply)

Risky Lifestyle Behaviors That Predispose You To Stroke / How Obesity May Harm Memory And Learning / Pregnancy – 5 Steps To Avoid Recurrent Miscarriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.