Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) (34572 Views)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Update From . COM

Constable Sarah Adjei, a Ghanaian policewoman working at the Quarter Master Stores at Nkawkaw Divisional Police Headquarters has reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Adjei was found dead on Saturday August 7, after checking into a room at Misiho Hotel which is located at Akwasiho.

Manager of the hotel told the police that he found the policewoman dead in a prone position on the floor while carrying out a routine check on guests around 7pm, Learnt.

The policewoman who had a swollen right cheek, was also oozing blood from her nostrils. A suicide note where she blamed one Mr. Timothy Dampare for her death was found in a bag in the room.

She said the man who promised to pay off some of the people she was owing, reneged on the promise.

The Suicide Note As Obtained By , Read;

“Dear Mr. Timothy Dampare, I told you that I owed people money and you decided to help me, and you have been with me in my house for one week now and you have refused to help me, so if anything happens you have caused it Mr. Timothy Dampare. Thank you."

In a press release obtained by TV3, Eastern Regional Police Command spokesperson DSP Ebenezer Tetteh said an investigation into the case has been launched.

The hotel manager and Timothy Dampare have also been arrested. They are expected to assist in police investigations.

Body of the deceased has since been deposited at Nkawkaw Holy Family Hospital awaiting autopsy.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Wahala nor dey finish..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2021
depressing..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Sebuuu1:
Good one
stop dese rubbish naaa

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Luungu man.
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:
depressing..

See More Graphic Via www.. com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Hard times don't last but hard people do so be courageous and work since there is life there is hope don't give up. If our parents have taken their lives on the slightest problem we wouldn't have been born.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Ibaaboy(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2021
and bad news na 5&6

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2021
What a painful way to die...
There are so many ways life exit mortals through the doorway of death. On exiting this terrestrial plane, all the enjoyment and splendour life offers becomes a 'forgone alternative' in economic term.
Identify yourself with the Spirit of Christ.. That's the only 'unforgone alternative' as far as this mortality is concern.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside This Blogging Business.

You See Why I Said That, Truly The Future Is Female Indeed, with this kind of poor Mindset, the way this ladies commit suicide is very alarming.

The Day, A Woman Will be the president of Nigeria, I Will Run Away From This Country And Never To Come Back Again, That's The Gospel Truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Tony3245(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Ghanians and killings these days
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2021
Rip but Ghana to own now
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2021
And naso Mr Timothy Dampare take enter wan Chance.

RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Graphic Via www.. com
guy stop dis tin Mk I no swear 600 years for u...use my hard earned MB wey no de reach me again take view more graphic pictures because I de work for mortuary or Wetin??

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:

guy stop dis tin Mk I no swear 600 years for u...use my hard earned MB wey no de reach me again take view more graphic pictures because I de work for mortuary or Wetin??

Na where person dey work na there, he dey chop

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Admiral49(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
God abeg ooooo no let some people follow this method

@GasAndOilTheory come see ooo where u wan follow if you no comot that suicide from your thought
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by MrCover: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Admiral49:

@GasAndOilTheory come see ooo where u wan follow if you no comot that suicide from your thought

Truly The Future Is Female Indeed
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Admiral49:

cry cry cry
Life is getting unbearable and unbalanced

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2021
Even though she had an active job that can help her meet up sooner or later

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2021
In Nigeria, once a police officer goes broke he enters the street with his squad, arrest anything that has legs and can walk. Shortly after, they've collected more than enough from Bail out money... There's seemingly great joy in their hearts as they drop their AKs and changes into muftis...They individually storm Beers parlours, restaurants, brothels to ball and party hard, to Bleep and rock hard...

Life of a corrupt Nigerian police officer

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
nawa that's why is bad to give out promise you can't keep.. but it was really wrong for her to think suicide is the ideal way to get out of her debt.. too bad

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by ridley: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by sammy7410(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
At list she no pay

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by stedmanfredo: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
shocked charlie why
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.