Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says (18163 Views)

Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by ucyonline: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2018
In 2014 when Saraki joined forces with the apc to bring them to power, he(saraki) was a saint. Today, he has become more corrupt than corruption itself because he is no longer with them.

APC should learn to act like a government in power and not like the opposition. Is this what they should focus on? I think by now they should be telling us about their achievements and why we should vote them in again. I dey laugh oo

BTW, I have my PVC now.
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by Felixv: 5:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by Awoo88: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Na saraki matter go kill APC. Akpabio defection is not providing the needed cushion. The fact that saraki had manage to survive whatever APC has thrown his way is making APC uncomfortable
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by kennypoju04: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2018
So its buhari that is not corrupt.The ptf money traced to his company accounts was what.Please let defend this people with evidence..

Buhari overthrew the power that be then,when the committee led by olusola saraki that the missing ptf fund was traced to buhari company account.Its all over the internet...
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2018
buchilino:

I, HOPE MANY PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI'S SUPPORTERS CLUB WILL BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THIS.

Late Chief Dr Olusola Saraki (MBBS), the father of the current Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was a one time Senate leader In the 2nd Republic, 1979-1983 and under his Leadership Senate committee member indicted General Mohammadu Buhari over the missing 2.8billion pounds sterling.

In 1983, When the Senate Committee under the leadership of, Late Chief Dr. Olusola Saraki Chaired was investigating the stolen 2.8 Billion pounds sterling, from the coffers of the Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) Between 1977-1978, under General Mohammadu Buhari's watch as NNPC Boss.

Mohammadu Buhari was Indicted by the Nigerian Senate over the missing funds, as the Money was traced to his Bank accounts with British bank, Midland bank of London, now HSBC. Mohammdu Buhari and his Military gangs, staged the 1983 coup that ousted the, President Shehu Shagari / Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme led government to cover up his indictment by Senate Committee and the Justice Ayo Irikefe panels that probed the missing 2.8 billion pounds sterling Crude Oil Funds.

The late Senator Abubakar Olusola Saraki was thrown behind bars together with members of his committee and other Nigerian politicians by Major General Mohammadu Buhari. The newscaster who aired it on NTA, Miss Vera Ifudu was sacked. Regrettably, the 2.8 Billion pounds sterling probe was swept under the carpet and the audit trail and source documents destroyed by Buhari's Military Government.

General Mohammadu Buhari declared himself a saint with barrel of gun, as he is aware that no one will challenge him, 32 years gone, Nigerians are still asking where has the Missing 2.8 Billion pounds sterling Nigeria fund gone? The current value of 2.8billion stolen in 1970s in a simple compound interest worth over $887.25Billion US dollars .

This is bigger than the budget of all African countries in few years.
Now you know why President Mohammadu Buhari is still fighting the current Nigeria Senate President Bukola Saraki.
TAKE UR SHARE OF ABACHA LOOT. THIS SOCIAL SECURITY IS ONLY FOR LAZY NIGERIAN YOOTS ONLY

Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by Gkemz: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2018
On the contrary, Buhari is not fit to be president and neither is APC fit to be in government.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by Bennycollins: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2018
I agree, but the APC has confirmed it is a party of corrupt people. We can only know how corrupt Buhari, Oshiomhole, Osibanjo, Tinubu etc are when they leave the APC.
What a political party!!
Nigerians be wise.
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by Ekez(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Fulani herdsmen spotted
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by DJInfluence: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
i see, now he is corrupt. We only have ourselves to blame. We voted for this people.
Re: 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says by lebete3000: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/apc-declares-saraki-corrupt-says-not-fit-to-be-president/

He hasn't even made his intentions known and they're already poking in their kpata....

They just wanna deny Nigeria if greatness by all means possible!

Chei god EPP us ehhh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours / TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.