Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details (1729 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by khalhokage(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
1. You can find a frozen alien in the prologue.

In the prologue’s getaway sequence with Michael, Brad, and Trevor the mission will try to guide you over the railroad tracks. Ignore those instructions and turn right instead. Go under the bridge, stop the car, get out, and look in the river to see a frozen Alien in the ice.

2. Each character has a different sleep schedule.

When saving the game by sleeping, a different amount of time passes depending on which character you’re playing as when going to bed. Michael sleeps for only 6 hours, Franklin sleeps for 8, and Trevor sleeps for a whopping 12 hours

3. And they're based on different GTA player types.

Rockstar believes there are 3 types of Grand Theft Auto players, and modeled each main character based on those traits. Michael serves as the retired criminal, representing people who have beaten the game and just want to take it easy. Franklin represents your more traditional player, someone who is eager and ambitious to learn the trade and become a successful criminal. Meanwhile, Trevor symbolizes the more chaotic and destructive player who takes advantage of the game’s freedom.

4. Steven Ogg went all out to get in character.

Trevor Phillips is often seen in game wearing just his underwear, turns out, Steven Ogg would frequently record his lines in HIS underwear to help him stay in character.

5. Michael's voice actor has a hearing impairment.

In a cutscene, when someone is talking to Michael on his right side, he will usually shift his body towards that person. This is because Ned Luke, Michael’s voice and motion capture actor, is nearly deaf in his right ear.

6. Your driving is impaired while on the phone

You can't use your handbrake if you're on the phone while driving

7. GTA V is the most expensive game ever made
GTA V holds the record for ”most expensive video game to develop” having cost $265 Million to make.

8. GTA V had the fastest sales of any entertainment property ever
The game raked in $1 billion in sales within 72 hours of release, the fastest of any entertainment property ever.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by Coolbriz01(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
AMONGST video games ROCKSTARS GTA FRANCHISE stands OUT

1 Like

Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
One of my best game, have finished this game like an hundred times

1 Like

Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by HyDef(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2018
This is a great list. I knew about the budget and revenue, but I still found the other entries fascinating.

GTA has always been quite a detailed franchise. The long intervals between each release, and the absolute depth of each entry is probably what will keep it from ever getting old.

I've beaten only Vice City and V, but each one was amazing. If you want a quick glimpse into how much work went into the game, listen to the radio stations. VCPR was the bomb.
Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by Thegamingorca(m): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Awesome list kudos
Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Currently playing it now. This is like my best game ever!
Far Cry 5, Call of duty WW2 are also entertaining..
Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by yeman1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'm currently playing farcry 4 but stuck in the snow area. But gta 5, I don't know why I'm repeating playing d same scene where trevor and Michael went to high jack one car that later transported to d airport.
Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by Thegamingorca(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2018
yeman1:
I'm currently playing farcry 4 but stuck in the snow area. But gta 5, I don't know why I'm repeating playing d same scene where trevor and Michael went to high jack one car that later transported to d airport.

The himalayas
Re: 8 Interesting And Mind-blowing GTA V Facts And Details by LucemFerre: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
HyDef:

GTA has always been quite a detailed franchise. The long intervals between each release, and the absolute depth of each entry is probably what will keep it from ever getting old..

I think GTA IV was a downgrade from San Andreas though in many ways

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

External HDD for sale 120gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb and 1 terabyte for sale / Playstation 3 / FIFA 14 Legend On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.