Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night (600 Views)

₦1000 Suya I Bought Yesterday (photo) / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by Nutella69(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
I have observed with great accord how many Suya arcades across this part of the world usually have long cues of customers trying to catch their favourite tasty delicious meats of different body parts of animals Eg Rams, chicken, cow, goat etc. They also have price tags for these body parts which varies to a great extent to the others.

But what baffles me the most is why many of these customers prefer to buy them at night time. Is it that it tastes better then or that it is enjoyable with loved ones. Because I do know that people also go about there normal business during the day and as well can get suya in the afternoons but they prefer to buy instead at night hours. There is also alot of traffic of individuals during the day than at night but there is much market at night for these suya vendors than during the day.

Hence it leads to my question that why is Suya bestselling at night hours than during daytime?

Nutella 69
Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
So that when witches come to eat the person in the nite,they will perceive the smell of the suya..and will go back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
donbachi:
So that when witches come to eat the person in the nite,they will perceive the smell of the suya..and will go back.
which brand do u drink....the drink strong wella
Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Because that's the time small girls with big Gods move around

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by donbachi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
kallmemrB:
which brand do u drink....the drink strong wella
thank u.wished u could get me one

1 Like

Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by OmoDavido(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Because darkness is a recipe
Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by dollytino4real(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
because forkery tins happen in the night and Suya simulate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by Tamarapetty(f): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Because that's the time people chill and hangout mostly

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Suya Bestselling At Night by TheRealOwner(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2018
Because suya sellers are evil, the cows slaughtered are evil, the herdsmen are evil and those patronising them are evil too. Evil cooperates with evil during the night time.

(1) (Reply)

Best Cakes And Pastries In Ibadan / We Sale Rice And Supply To Any Part Of Nigeria. / Healthy Smoothies, Milk Shake, Chapman & Fruit Juice In Abuja Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.