Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions (41776 Views)

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by HgsMediaPlus: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Man who hawks suya along the road was spotted using the stick to scratch his back while talking to his colleagues.

According to the video shared by Tunde Ednut, the man was seen using the stick of the suya to scratch his back while talking to his colleagues on the road.

We should watch what we buy and eat outside, especially along the road.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2J6Qm-AYLz/

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/suya-seller-spotted-using-the-stick-to-scratch-his-back.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by HgsMediaPlus: 3:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by realstars: 3:04am On Sep 09, 2019
He is helping his self
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Kingdollar28(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Very Gross embarassed embarassed

Disgusting.... embarassed embarassed

And him go still sell am give person embarassed

Na we dy kill ourselves 4 dis country embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by BarrElChapo(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2019
homemade food for me anytime anyday

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by BarrElChapo(m): 3:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Stop being blindly tribalistic
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dirty afonja people tueh

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Anybody that thinks that ANY suya bought in the street is made in accordance with health and safety guidelines.... is clearly out of their goddamn mind, and best wake up quick.

19 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 09, 2019
EAT that YE may be FILLED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Lol dirty pig that why I don’t buy suya on road side again
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by tillaman(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Bloody hell!!
What a pig
The more reason I don’t advice buying all these stick suya, there was a time I was coming from Abuja, we branched at a filling station to take a leak, I sighted one suya dude I bought some, to my surprise My friends declined when I offered them the Suya so I ate it alone, it wasn’t up to 30 mins when I started vomiting! My friend had to stop cause the thing wasn’t funny again
I almost puked my
Intestines I puked to the extent that I was beginning to taste stomach acid in my mouth yuck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Kingluqman(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Who Dey chop road side suya before... you no go fear Ebola

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by etcsines: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
no wonder our suya is very sweet

1 Like

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Kendumazy(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Na only God go continue to dey save we outside eaters. So many bad acts from most sellers. I weak the day i learnt some people made pounded yam by buying white rice, yes there is a rice called white rice. Somehow whitish in color, they will grind it and mix it with Elubo lafun. Viola! You have your newly released pounded yam.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Hoodbilonia: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Abegi
Do u know how many ppls sweat and spit uve drank and eaten
Esp fast food,restaurants,buka,bar
As them they talk,saliva dey drop codedly with dia ogume
Born a nigerian nor be curse
Niggi

Belaire

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by MrWTF(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dirty afonja people tueh
That's your president's kinsman. (Abboki)

3 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by technuel: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Wetin eyes no go see

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Sirmuel1(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Very sweet oh

etcsines:
no wonder our suya is very sweet
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by datola: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Eating aboki suya is the easiest way to catch typhoid fever

I have not eaten suya in many years because I have not seen where clean suyas are prepared other than mallams' on the road sides.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by PureGoldh(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.

If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey...

Contact me on the number attached to my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by EsquireDD(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Wow.. so disgusting

In other news.. Register your business and company with us at discounted prices. We deliver straight to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria.

Check our profile/signature for details.
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by ctleurocollege: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Stop eating Suya

If you're interested in studying in Cyprus, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Euegene100001: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2019
B happy cos some na yansh dem dey use the stick scratch .Aboki too dirty
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by braveboy64(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria?
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by YorubaKing: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dirty afonja people tueh

Okoro olofo! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2019
This is small. Visit the abbatior
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by IghravweIG(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
I stopped eating Suya a long time ago.

Goddamit. angry
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by YorubaKing: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
IghravweIG:
I stopped eating Suya a long time ago.

Goddamit. angry

Your loss... cool
Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dirty afonja people tueh

1 Like

Re: Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions by Ignyte(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2019
When you buy suya on the road, what do you expect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.