Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

REVALIDATION ISSUE - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / REVALIDATION ISSUE (33796 Views)

Come In!! Revalidation / 2023 NYSC Remobilization And Revalidation / NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please, I wish to confirm if NYSC will still post me to the same state by November if I fail to report to camp this August. Though I registered for this Batch 2 Stream II, I wish to go with November batch because of some striking issues I'm currently facing.

But the way NYSC came up with this surprising Batch 2 Stream II is a bit confusing. Please I want know if they will post me to the same state if I revalidate by November.

Is there any valid information on this? I need a kind response ASAP.
Kind regards.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Please I need urgent response on this!
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Most likely.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Oluwafreshing:
Most likely.

Ahh!...thank you bro. They posted me to Ogun and I would like to serve there by November.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by chibu4u2(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Yes. Speaking from experience i did revalidation twice and i got same state and same call up number. Revalidation dosnt change one's state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
chibu4u2:
Yes. Speaking from experience i did revalidation twice and i got same state and same call up number. Revalidation dosnt change one's state.

Wow...now my mind can rest. Thanks a lot for this great info.

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by dannypaul(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys, a friend of mine isn't interested in going for service this batch probably till batch C Nov. Pls how can one go about it? i.e revalidation. Tnks
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
dannypaul:
Hi guys, a friend of mine isn't interested in going for service this batch probably till batch C Nov. Pls how can one go about it? i.e revalidation. Tnks

Don't report to camp and revalidate when they start next registration.

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by sammirano: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2018
You wont be given same state. Except
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Oluwafreshing(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eudes:

Ahh!...thank you bro. They posted me to Ogun and I would like to serve there by November.

No assurance tho
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by dannypaul(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Eudes:

Don't report to camp and revalidate when they start next registration.

what are the processes for revalidation pls
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by joshleo8280: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2018
A friend of mine also revalidated his call up letter, they ended reposted him to another state.
He was first posted to bauchi Nd later reposted to Oyo state.
Though, they can do anything they like and beside nobody knws how they normally go abt posting.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
URGENTLY NEEDED!

Please is there anything like revalidation list? I didn't report to camp on August and wish to revalidate now. From a post I saw online they mentioned something about school sending revalidation list.

Please I want to be very sure so that I don't make any mistake in these late hours. Do I need to go back to my school so that they will add my name in the revalidation list? Is there anything like that?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by ucee1994(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Eudes:
URGENTLY NEEDED!

Please is there anything like revalidation list? I didn't report to camp on August and wish to revalidate now. From a post I saw online they mentioned something about school sending revalidation list.

Please I want to be very sure so that I don't make any mistake in these late hours. Do I need to go back to my school so that they will add my name in the revalidation list? Is there anything like that?
if you have registered on the nysc site b4 then you just need to wait for realisation that will appear on the nysc site when online registration commence ...you Don need you school to send any list.... But if you didn't register at all like doing thumb print n all... U need to go back to your school to remobilise you
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2018
ucee1994:
if you have registered on the nysc site b4 then you just need to wait for realisation that will appear on the nysc site when online registration commence ...you Don need you school to send any list.... But if you didn't register at all like doing thumb print n all... U need to go back to your school to remobilise you

Thank you
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2018
After clicking on revalidation I still see this on my dashboard. Is it normal?
Please help a brother!

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Eudes:
After clicking on revalidation I still see this on my dashboard. Is it normal?

Please help a brother!

Did you do the following? Log out from your account, click on the box which says registration begins 6th October and ends 15th, click revalidation option?

This is what is supposed to appear

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

Did you do the following? Log out from your account, click on the box which says registration begins 6th October and ends 15th, click revalidation option?

Thank you, but that is exactly what I did?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

Please, did you use phone to do the revalidation?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Eudes:

Please, did you use phone to do the revalidation?
Yes I used my phone. Hope this is the box you clicked, not login

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

Yes I used my phone. Hope this is the box you clicked, not login

Yes I click the red box. I have tried several times with different browsers and still get the same issue.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2018
One thing that is confusing me now is that if I click on the print call-up letter it takes me to a page that says 'no details found'.

Another thing is that I am still seeing the call up number on dashboard. So I don't know whether the revalidation was successful or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by dagabkins(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello pls I try revalidation but mine portal says awaiting call up letter

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Eudes:

Yes I click the red box. I have tried several times with different browsers and still get the same issue.

Wow. You can go to a cafe or chat me up on Whatsapp let me try it on my end if you are interested

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2018
dagabkins:
Hello pls I try revalidation but mine portal says awaiting call up letter

It means your revalidation is successful. The system will generate a call up number for you, keep checking

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

Wow. You can go to a cafe or chat me up on Whatsapp let me try it on my end if you are interested

OK. please contact me with ....

Wow! You are God sent.
I remain eternally grateful.
God bless
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Meta4element(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

It means your revalidation is successful. The system will generate a call up number for you, keep checking
How far bro?..please i need to chat you up concerning Revalidation of a thing
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Meta4element:

How far bro?..please i need to chat you up concerning Revalidation of a thing

Drop your whatsapp number, I will message you
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Meta4element(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
zamanii:

Drop your whatsapp number, I will message you
okay boss...Will be expecting your message
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Ladyglow(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please, I tried revalidating and this is what popped up meanwhile, checked and my name is on the Senate list

What should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.