Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

REVALIDATION ISSUE - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / REVALIDATION ISSUE (33947 Views)

Come In!! Revalidation / 2023 NYSC Remobilization And Revalidation / NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nenx2(f): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
TemmyM:

It's true. Went to NYSC office today I was told the same thing.
Ok
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by gentlegiant95: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
AuronSoulton:

They told me to take my first stream 1 slip to the camp for stream 2 as it is still valid. Revalidation is only across batches.
when you say slip, do you mean call-up letter?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
gentlegiant95:

Green card slip and call up letter.

Nenx2:

Please who told you this and how sure is this person?.....
I can't travel to niger in vain.
I went to their office.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chuksmonika(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
edisonaidor:

Thanks for the answer.. please, in revalidation can you change your state of deployment? Like if you were posted to kano can u pick a different state while revalidating?
ya,i heard so...you will be given option to choose three states
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chuksmonika(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
AuronSoulton:

Now that the portal is open again, have you tried revalidating? I'm also trying to revalidate between streams but i just end up in the old page with the old green card slip and call up letter, maybe because registration isnt over in camps yet?
ya,i think dats the reason
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Beaverstickss: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good afternoon.. please I couldn't go with stream 1 due to some reasons and now revalidation is just returning me back to the homepage.. what will I do please as I really want to go this year.. please urgent answers
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
AuronSoulton:

When i try to revalidate instead of the option to select states it just returns me to my previous dashboard with my old slips.

I just read somewhere that your slip remains until orientation camp is over and by then registration for the second stream is over meaning you dont get so serve until next year seeing as this is the last batch.

Will attempt to contact them online and in person to see what can be done and if all else fails, i intend to register twice but i'm afraid of the repercussions that may arise, what do you think the worst case scenario of registering twice will be?

Double r registration is practically impossible. This is because your details are already on the NYSC website, and you can't use same details for two accounts.

Best option is to contact them
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by danbas: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why you lying? Revalidation just started working. My call up letter disappeared so I'll probably get the same state but a new date. Just keep trying guys it'll work

Nenx2:

Ok
Thanks dear
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by danbas: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Click on revalidate, it'll work. Mine just did

gentlegiant95:
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by EVarn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
danbas:
Click on revalidate, it'll work. Mine just did

I can't find the revalidation button on my portal. But my call up letter has disappeared, it's now showing "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when to print your call up letter."

Is that normal?

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by danbas: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
It is normal. To get the revalidation page, just click on that link with the Registration 24 Oct - 05 November just above the login sign. You'll see fresh registration or revalidation. Click on revalidate then you'll probably not see your call up letter anymore, it'll come out again with a new date probably next month
It is normal. Just click on the link just above the login sign that shows Registration 24th - 05 November. You'll get to the page with new registration or revalidate.. Click on revalidate which should take you to the same page without your call up letter. It should be up again soon with a new camp date that is when call up letters start to pour in.

EVarn:
I can't find the revalidation button on my portal. But my call up letter has disappeared, it's now showing "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when to print your call up letter."

Is that normal?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by EVarn(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nenx2:

Ok
Thanks dear
The call up letter has been removed, does this mean we can't present it in camp anymore?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by EVarn(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
TemmyM:

It's true. Went to NYSC office today I was told the same thing.
Previous call up letter has been removed, there is a message on the dashboard : "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when your call up letter.... ", does that mean we can't present the former call up letter in camp anymore?....
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by EVarn(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2018

They told me to take my first stream 1 slip to the camp for stream 2 as it is still valid. Revalidation is only across batches.
Previous call up letter has been removed, there is a message on the dashboard : "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when your call up letter.... ", does that mean we can't present the former call up letter in camp anymore?....
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nenx2(f): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2018
danbas:
Why you lying? Revalidation just started working. My call up letter disappeared so I'll probably get the same state but a new date. Just keep trying guys it'll work
Oga read and quote well...
Don't say I'm lying.

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nenx2(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Beaverstickss:
Good afternoon.. please I couldn't go with stream 1 due to some reasons and now revalidation is just returning me back to the homepage.. what will I do please as I really want to go this year.. please urgent answers

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by danbas: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
So where's the old call up letter?

[quote author=Nenx2 post=72555261][/quote]
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Johnmattee(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
pls guys, can i revalidate again after a previous revalidation. I registered for batch C stream I and i want to revalidate in stream II. In case i didn't show up in camp, can i still revalidate for the next batch which is next year.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chuksmonika(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Johnmattee:
pls guys, can i revalidate again after a previous revalidation. I registered for batch C stream I and i want to revalidate in stream II. In case i didn't show up in camp, can i still revalidate for the next batch which is next year.
ya,u can
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
I register in Batch C Stream II and I wanted to revalidate in 2019 Batch A, hope it's still the same procedures, and if you have a contrary info don't hesitate to let me know.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Enithzluv(f): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Can one still revalidate after printing out call up letter but could not make it to camp cus of some health issus
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by LordScent(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Enithzluv:
Can one still revalidate after printing out call up letter but could not make it to camp cus of some health issus

Yes as far as you didnt proceed with further registrations in camp.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by jayole91: 7:29am On May 21, 2019
LordScent:

Yes as far as you didnt proceed with further registrations in camp.

Please has revalidation started already for people that want to go with batch B
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by AsereB: 1:06am On Jun 10, 2019
pls those that revalidated between streams last year, how did you go about it?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by AsereB: 1:12am On Jun 10, 2019
pls its very urgent, those that revalidated last year between streams, pls was it possible?.... cos I've been mobilized for stream 1 but want to go for stream 2 pls is it gonna be possible?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Olasanmi60: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello. Please, those that revalidated between streams last year. Did it work out? And were you given the same state you were posted to in stream 1?? Please help me out
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Preshy4: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
hello,pls i am having same issues too, i am trying to revalidate but it's still showing my old callup letter and greencard pls any suggestions on what to do..thanks....
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Preshy4: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
hello pls i am having the same issues with Eudes, pls any suggestion on what to do..
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Johnikowyi: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Same here after clicking the revalidation button, it took me back to my Old page
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Oluwatosean(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Please what happens when your name shows up on senate list but you do not register for NYSC @all..

Would you be automatically remobilized for the next batch or would you have to go back to school and have them resend your details again..
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by mIRALCLE: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello pls, I was deployed in batch A stream 1 2021 but was unable to report camp due to delayed NOR. My dashboard as automatically changed to Batch B, Now I tried to revalidate during online registration of Batch B, but it's just returning me back to my dashboard. But my dashboard. Pls how do I solve this issue coz I really want to follow this batch B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.