Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

REVALIDATION ISSUE - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / REVALIDATION ISSUE (33885 Views)

Come In!! Revalidation / 2023 NYSC Remobilization And Revalidation / NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by ucee1994(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ladyglow:
Please, I tried revalidating and this is what popped up meanwhile, checked and my name is on the Senate list

What should I do?
am having the same issue...do you attend futa
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by mizlexy: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
after revalidating,, and selecting the states ...will my former state of deployment change?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chukslele: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Eudes:

Ahh!...thank you bro. They posted me to Ogun and I would like to serve there by November.
I was also posted to ogun state for August batch b stream 2, but I didn't show up and just revalidated so I guess we will be in same camp
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chukslele: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2018
zamanii:

It means your revalidation is successful. The system will generate a call up number for you, keep checking
does nysc release everyone's call up number same time,or those who revalidated comes separately??
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Chukslele:
does nysc release everyone's call up number same time,or those who revalidated comes separately??

Same time
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Afolabitayo12345: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2018
I actually login to my dash board on revalidation portal and it brings this. Am I expected to fill this?

Urgent answer please

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Cenken(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Afolabitayo12345:
I actually login to my dash board on revalidation portal and it brings this. Am I expected to fill this?

Urgent answer please
Yes
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Eudes(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chukslele:
I was also posted to ogun state for August batch b stream 2, but I didn't show up and just revalidated so I guess we will be in same camp

Great! I hope they post us there again
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Kc2000: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please I just logged on to my nysc page I saw the option for state to deploy ....And this option wasn't there when I revalidated ...No this show no available state for deployment
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Kc2000: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please this is all am getting ...is there anything I could or should I go to there office...Or is it because I am using mobile phone
And also will like to know if everybody that revalidated filled this part

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Qualitygod01:

please can u revalidate in streams? Like you were deployed in stream 1 batch c but u want to in stream 2, is it possible to revalidate in second one, abeg

I can't say but I've heard one can revalidate in streams
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by ucee1994(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Qualitygod01:

please can u revalidate in streams? Like you were deployed in stream 1 batch c but u want to in stream 2, is it possible to revalidate in second one, abeg
yeah... but you won't be able to select another state
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chuksmonika(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2018
ucee1994:
if you have registered on the nysc site b4 then you just need to wait for realisation that will appear on the nysc site when online registration commence ...you Don need you school to send any list.... But if you didn't register at all like doing thumb print n all... U need to go back to your school to remobilise you
good morning bro,my cousin registered with 2018 batch C stream 1,and was posted to ondo,but due to some reasons,he can't go,i heard registration for bacth C stream2 start on 24th,pls my question is,can he revalidate when they are doing registration for stream2??
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by ucee1994(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chuksmonika:
good morning bro,my cousin registered with 2018 batch C stream 1,and was posted to ondo,but due to some reasons,he can't go,i heard registration for bacth C stream2 start on 24th,pls my question is,can he revalidate when they are doing registration for stream2??
yeah

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by edisonaidor: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
ucee1994:
yeah

Please, so just to clarify for revalidation there is no need to contact your university and give reasons why you didn't go for stream one? Pls im just clarifying, thank you.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Chuksmonika(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
edisonaidor:

Please, so just to clarify for revalidation there is no need to contact your university and give reasons why you didn't go for stream one? Pls im just clarifying, thank you.
i dont really think there is any need to contact your school,as far as your Name is still showing in the NYSC senate list,all you gat to do is go online 2moro when the portal opens for new registration and do your thing
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by ucee1994(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
edisonaidor:

yeah.... for my school
but I think you should contact your sad for clarification
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eudes:
After clicking on revalidation I still see this on my dashboard. Is it normal?

Please help a brother!

Have you been able to solve this issue? How did you go about doing it because i am facing the same problem now.

zamanii
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:

Now that the portal is open again, have you tried revalidating? I'm also trying to revalidate between streams but i just end up in the old page with the old green card slip and call up letter, maybe because registration isnt over in camps yet?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by edisonaidor: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
i dont really think there is any need to contact your school,as far as your Name is still showing in the NYSC senate list,all you gat to do is go online 2moro when the portal opens for new registration and do your thing

Thanks for the answer.. please, in revalidation can you change your state of deployment? Like if you were posted to kano can u pick a different state while revalidating?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by zamanii: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
AuronSoulton:

Have you been able to solve this issue? How did you go about doing it because i am facing the same problem now.

zamanii

What are you facing exactly?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nenx2(f): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
AuronSoulton:

Now that the portal is open again, have you tried revalidating? I'm also trying to revalidate between streams but i just end up in the old page with the old green card slip and call up letter, maybe because registration isnt over in camps yet?

Same here....
I'm having the same issue..
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by TemmyM(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nenx2:

Same here.... I'm having the same issue..
I'm also going through the same problem. I just pray later works.

1 Like

Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2018
zamanii:

What are you facing exactly?

When i try to revalidate instead of the option to select states it just returns me to my previous dashboard with my old slips.

I just read somewhere that your slip remains until orientation camp is over and by then registration for the second stream is over meaning you dont get so serve until next year seeing as this is the last batch.

Will attempt to contact them online and in person to see what can be done and if all else fails, i intend to register twice but i'm afraid of the repercussions that may arise, what do you think the worst case scenario of registering twice will be?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by edisonaidor: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
AuronSoulton:

When i try to revalidate instead of the option to select states it just returns me to my previous dashboard with my old slips.

I just read somewhere that your slip remains until orientation camp is over and by then registration for the second stream is over meaning you dont get so serve until next year seeing as this is the last batch.

Will attempt to contact them online and in person to see what can be done and if all else fails, i intend to register twice but i'm afraid of the repercussions that may arise, what do you think the worst case scenario of registering twice will be?

Any luck pls?
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
edisonaidor:

Any luck pls?

They told me to take my first stream 1 slip to the camp for stream 2 as it is still valid. Revalidation is only across batches.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by Nenx2(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
AuronSoulton:

They told me to take my first stream 1 slip to the camp for stream 2 as it is still valid. Revalidation is only across batches.
Please who told you this and how sure is this person?.....
I can't travel to niger in vain.
Re: REVALIDATION ISSUE by TemmyM(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nenx2:
Please who told you this and how sure is this person?..... I can't travel to niger in vain.
It's true. Went to NYSC office today I was told the same thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.