Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos (50555 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by harrisonford001: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
na igbo kelechi tongue
donbachi:
Igbo amaka
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by madridsta007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
awelekiti:
Baba, now I can see you're a confirmed igboman. You actually traced your genealogy accurately. Your look in this attire has said it all wetin remain na to just dey speak igbo lol. I met an American Lady in the city of Chicago sometimes. She told me her name is Gwen. I told her I'm Nigerian and she embraced me. I felt nervous ,lol. I now asked her why the excitement. She said her mum is Yoruba. That her Grandma brought her(her mum) to US at age 2. But they can't go back home because they don't have an idea which state or town they're from. What a pity. A Yoruba pretty-looking babe dey answer Gwen undecided she don loss finish. Thank God Pastor Jake's could still trace his root.

Anyone now can, with DNA and all that biological mechanism. A lot of African Americans have been doing that recently.

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Dareal90s(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Budex40:
T.D Fakes
grin grin grin T.D Fakes, they don't have any other name to call the attire, Yoruba name is d only one that goes well. Yoruba ppl ar just too much. The best tribe in Africa.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Guestlander:

I will take that as; you have no answer to my simple questions.
Because u have no idea of what u are saying

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by CSTR1005: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
His DNA test read igbo origin according to him.
Probably a descendant of those igbo slaves in Virginia.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
tossie101:

Northerners don't own agbada either
In fact it's African attire don't be deceived by afonja claiming it.
Ghanaians and Kenya's and many other African countries wear agbada
Northerners have been wearing cloth since long ago when your kings are walking with their dîcks in their hands and your women bare chested.

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by RexTramadol1: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
So ds man Na Nigerian.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by ACHILLES45: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
NOC1:

I think he did WAZOBIA to avoid this our ethnicity...

he is an igbo man, listen to his latest interview where he clearly stated that.
stop hating, igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
NOC1:

he's an Igbo man from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
madridsta007:

Anyone now can, with DNA and all that biological mechanism. A lot of African Americans have been doing that recently.
true
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by tossie101(f): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Idrismusty97:
[s]Northerners have been wearing cloth since long ago when your kings are walking with their dîcks in their hands and your women bare chested.[/s]

U mean the terrorist.? smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by tossie101(f): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Guestlander:

[s]Ichafu is obviously a corruption of English word "scarf" did ichafu exist in igbo language before any contact with the whites?
Gele is not scarf, not ichafu but gele.
You are talking about agbada. Now, let me think; when the ladies were coming up with iro and buba the men were telling each other let us go to Mali to see what they are wearing there?[/s]

I know trash when I see one and this right here is load of it..
U can't teach me heritage and history oga

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by tossie101(f): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2018
kramer:

That's not agbada though, don't be a retardeen

U be mumu, that's their own style of AGbada "robe" in English.

Primitive man smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Mrexcell(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2018
argob44:
American preacher, author and filmmaker, Bishop T.D. Jakes, has shared photos of himself rocking Igbo attire.

He shared the photos while celebrating his wife's birthday on Sunday 19th August.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmrNlEsAWaL/?hl=en

he wrote

Bishop Thomas Dexter Jakes, in 2017, was traced to be of a Nigerian root, where he was discovered to be from the Igbo origin.

MORE: http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/08/bishop-td-jakes-rock-agbada-igbo-red-cap.html

Looking really lovely.

Meanwhile u can be earning over $50 daily for viewing paid adverts and withdraw to ur local bank account, paypal or bitcoin wallet. Whatsapp me for the details =09025475205
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by tossie101(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
You lack exposure

Agbada is one of the names for a flowing wide sleeved robe worn by men in much of West Africa,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbada

U are a primitive man, u only own the word agbada not that style of cloth, others have another name for it.
I thought people say Yorubas ate educated undecided
All I see here are just dumb lots.

That's why I hate it anytime their men talk to me offline so dirty and daft lot
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by kramer: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2018
tossie101:

U be mumu, that's their own style of AGbada "robe" in English.

Primitive man smiley

Isi ewu, you actually sound like an illiterate. if that is a "style of agbada" then the your traditional red hat is Moroccan undecided

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by laprince(m): 1:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
OK Bishop Tobechuwkwu Daberechi Jakes

Nno

You want to kill somebody with laugh?
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by SojiCash(m): 2:11am On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:

I think my dear northerners are the real owners of agbada

Ase , Agbada nah full Yoruba man regalia with Dansiki nah full set be that stop all your funny racist talks
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by babeosisi: 2:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo amaka kwa
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by onunwa21(m): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!! Na dem, de rush us
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Britstar: 3:18am On Aug 21, 2018
tossie101:

Agbada is indisputably Yoruba. The Hausa version is Babariga. The longsleeve innerwhere is Hausa style. The red cap is Igbo.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by phemmyfour: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2018
tossie101:

U are a primitive man, u only own the word agbada not that style of cloth, others have another name for it.
I thought people say Yorubas ate educated undecided
All I see here are just dumb lots.

That's why I hate it anytime their men talk to me offline so dirty and daft lot
You are still daft anyway, it was written in bold "west Africa" in my post. Your hatred for Yoruba tribe blindfolded you and its killing you gradually.

About the "bold" in your post, only a fish brain like you judge personality based on tribe. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Reference(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Racists everywhere...sad.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by tiredoflife(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2018
tossie101:

Agbda is from Mali
Other tribes copied it as Islam spread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by justifyme(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:

All I see is only BIA and ZO

No WA grin
Maybe Wa has been eliminated via NAIJA WHOT
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by wilsonm(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2018
wow awesome.
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Aarenaija: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:
My brother. Igbo amaka crew come oohcheesy

My dear brown roof brothers will kill dem selvestongue

Lols brown roof or not they are still your brothers .........keep it up grin
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2018
The only BIA I see is the flatteon kenwood head. Na messengers dey wear red caps in the north. grin
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by haykes(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Igbos now
Re: Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos by hecxy: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2018
NOC1:

What part of his dressing is WA undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.