Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children (50572 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by IamHeWrites: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Monday jointly celebrated the wedding anniversaries of all his children, Igbere TV reports.

Adeboye used the occasion of his last son Leke’s wedding anniversary to celebrate his other children’s.

“Happy Wedding Anniversary to all my seeds Adeolu, Bolugbe @lekeadeboye, @dadeboye78. I pray that the joy of the Lord will not depart from your homes in Jesus name,” he wrote in a social media post.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1343468409904881665?s=20

Leke’s wedding to Titilope clocked nine on Monday.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by CodeTemplar: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Haters, food is ready o.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by chatinent: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mere man.

Worship God, not mere men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by doggedfighter(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
These are his seeds while his members are his crops he keeps harvesting

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by dollytino4real(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
where is freezer to come and freeze them out

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by viyon02: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Indeed they are your seeds, since they keep producing money

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Draei: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
All his seeds while his members are his crops he keeps harvesting
viyon02:

Stupidity redefined in you both.

38 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Remain Blessed Sir.
Congratulations to them.
For It has been a successful business

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by QuietHammer(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Did they all get married on the same day or in the same week of different years?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by BlessedNuel: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by toluxa1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
All his seeds while his members are his crops he keeps harvesting

viyon02:

Where are your other colleagues, they are running late.
#Haters.

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by slawormiir: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Racoon(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations family!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by KhingLufem1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Agbebakun22: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Does Any of Oyedepo son marry his daughter cux I saw Oyedepo familiarity there

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Olayinka8793(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yddf

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Olayinka8793(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Happy anniversaries.
Love is a beautiful thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by akilo1: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is oyedipo is son too?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by janedonez(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Great, I am part of the celebrants.
28th 2018. When I married my better half. Since then, it has been one blessing to another.
Tonia, you are a rare gift. I don't think any other person was made for me.
I pray God to continue to uphold you in good health of mind and body.
I love you my Washington as I fondly call you. Kiss

43 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by GraphicsJobs64: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by zeusdgrt(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
And so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seed 1 and seed 3 have fine wives

But seed 2 and 4 my brother this country na wa oh grin

Wait Seed 2 na the woman be him seed no be the man oh na him be say she marry fine man but she the seed 2 no fine at all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Perfectsouth(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
A proud father and mentor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Olunmercy56(f): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
cool God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by nairavsdollars(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
its like Redeemed has banned that Leke Adeboye from using social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Amarachibaby(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by big7: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Does Any of Oyedepo son marry his daughter cux I saw Oyedepo familiarity there

nope
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by SoftP(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
One of his sons @ Leke was becoming a menace & nuisance to the society.
Baba need to caution him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.