Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now (1614 Views)

It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
So Hey!!!

So 2016 Beneficiaries, those devices are utterly and totally yours now.

Congratulations!!!

Keep using 'em

#NPowerNG

Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by Gbajumon: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Use and dump things. If baba Buhari doesn't do something about this 2016 set of Npower, they may send him back to Daura 2019. If each beneficiary brings 5 people to vote against him then there will be trouble.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by khalids: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Looking for a job

Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by nazablossom(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
@npowerng, I have not been able to collect mine still. When are they going to issue it to us? The programme is gradually coming to an end yet no device.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
nazablossom:
@npowerng, I have not been able to collect mine still. When are they going to issue it to us? The programme is gradually coming to an end yet no device.

Kindly send a detailed complaint to devicesupport@npvn.ng Or volunteersupport@npvn.ng.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
nazablossom:

When your device is ready, you will be contacted.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by nazablossom(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send a detailed complaint to devicesupport@npvn.ng Or volunteersupport@npvn.ng.

I have done that severally already. I selected device since last year, all this delay is not good.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by emmangrace: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Gbajumon:
Use and dump things. If baba Buhari doesn't do something about this 2016 set of Npower, they may send him back to Daura 2019. If each beneficiary brings 5 people to vote against him then there will be trouble.
Whether you send him to Daura makes no difference. The question is that; are those before him make any impact in your life? I'm sure if they had made any, you won't be looking for Npower stipend today; becos you must have pass that level. And above all, what assurance do you have that those you want vote for will in anyway benefit you at all? If they did not benefit you in 16 years, I don't think they can do in 4 years. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by emmangrace: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Gbajumon:
Go ahead, Whether you send him to Daura makes no difference. The question is that; are those before him make any impact in your life? I'm sure if they had made any, you won't be looking for Npower stipend today; becos you must have pass that level. And above all, what assurance do you have that those you want vote for will in anyway benefit you at all as much as he had? If they did not benefit you in 16 years, I don't think they can do in 4 years. Thank you.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by Gbajumon: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmangrace:
Go ahead, Whether you send him to Daura makes no difference. The question is that; are those before him make any impact in your life? I'm sure if they had made any, you won't be looking for Npower stipend today; becos you must have pass that level. And above all, what assurance do you have that those you want vote for will in anyway benefit you at all as much as he had? If they did not benefit you in 16 years, I don't think they can do in 4 years. Thank you.

Who is looking for Npower stipend

Kid, go and suck your mama breast.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by Bambambiglo: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
npowerng:

Oga, please when are the 2017 beneficiaries getting their own devices?

And also, for the Nagro beneficiaries who were posted to secondary schools and are being forced to teach by the principals, what are they supposed to do?
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by Bambambiglo: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Npowerng please respond to the above question ASAP.

I saw Nteach before I went to apply for Nagro.

Why were we still posted to a secondary school instead of becoming extention workers?
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by OdogwuMike(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
When is the 2017 applicants suppose to start receiving their devices. My profile portal says "device not selected" even when I did select a device during my application.
Please when exactly are we suppose to expect it and what's my fate, since my portal says device not selected?

1 Like

Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by stevemayor: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by honestivo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
But it has always been ours
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
nazablossom:
I have done that severally already. I selected device since last year, all this delay is not good.

We Apologize for the inconveniences, when your device is ready you would be contacted.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
stevemayor:
Good day, I am a 2016 N-HEALTH Volunteer from Alimosho in lagos state. I started receiving stipend in APRIL 2018. I currently have a backlog of 14months (FEB. 2017 - MARCH 2018). In addition, I haven't been activated for device selection. Please kindly help resolve this issue. I have sent so many mails to support already. Email: MAYOMISTEPHEN23@GMAIL.COM

Backlog payment are done in batches.
When your device is ready, you would be contacted.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
OdogwuMike:
When is the 2017 applicants suppose to start receiving their devices. My profile portal says "device not selected" even when I did select a device during my application.
Please when exactly are we suppose to expect it and what's my fate, since my portal says device not selected?

The option for device selection would be made available later.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Npowerng please respond to the above question ASAP.

I saw Nteach before I went to apply for Nagro.

Why were we still posted to a secondary school instead of becoming extention workers?

Kindly meet with your state focal person to resolve this issue.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by npowerng: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
nazablossom:

When you’re device is ready, you would be contacted.
Re: So Hey!! So 2016 Beneficiaries, Those Devices Are Utterly And Totally Yours Now by Tildel: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am one of the 2016 N-HEALTH Volunteer from Egbeda Local Government in Oyo State. I have been working ever since I was posted but till today I have never been paid any stipend at all. 

Also without cause, I have not been able to login through the Npower portal since April 2018 immediately after the upgrade on the Npower portal.

Severally I have called the Npower call center and all the call agents I spoke with confirmed that my BVN is successfully linked to my Npower account. They always advice that I send a message to the Npower Support Team regarding my unpaid stipend.

I have been sending series of messages to the Npower support team, I even sent an attestation letter from the head of my PPA to the support team but till now, I have not gotten any response from the support team. Nothing has been done about my unpaid stipend and my inability to login.

Now it is less than 4 months to the end of the program contract and I have never received any stipend at all. Please, what exactly is the problem? What am I suppose to do that I have not done? Or what is it that I have been doing wrong? 

Please consider my effort without payment and kindly help me with this issue of unpaid stipend. I have invested too much resources with the hope of been paid back.

Email: tildebakans@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal For 2020/2021 Is Now Open / Cway Invitation / What Do You Know About Female Massagers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.