Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (75669 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yuck!! This is gross.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Emitrix42(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yesterday it was a goat Today it's a dog! South Africa is going South!

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by saintol(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gang raping of a dog by humans! This is beyond expression. They need brain examination.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by greggng: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
I didn't see where he mentioned human....can't animals rape animal? What I am trying to say that only animals does such act....

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Freshbaaba: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is not a Trend sir/ma or whosoever you are make sure you remove it.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Are we to believe this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
We yoruba muslims can fucck anything even lizard T0to. Dem swear give we yorubas ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by whoareyou0994: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
the dog no get teeth to bite the rapers?I don't understand naija news self.buhari why naa?

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
A lot of people in this world need to be shot in the head and brain, for being stupid and mentally deranged. What kind of nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
KingLennon:
All those who raped this dog should be caught and tied to a pole and let the dog bite their scrotum off grin. WTF!
lol true tok
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by otherway: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
JESU! Upon all the sexy big ass ladies in S.A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
DonHummer:
Lwkm I had to burst in to laughter with the way OP censored the dogs nunu
i tire oh grin
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by udwise123: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na wa oooo!!! From the look on the dog's face it is obvious that even the dog is shocked that humans can carry out such an abominable act....... sad
grin
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims can fucck anything even lizard T0to. Dem swear give we yorubas ni?
the person wey do this thing fit be one developer were dey bear okoro or emeka or ikenna by name.
Na dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope they [dog rapists] all die of an incurable disease.

The South Africans take after BokoHoram and Fulani Herdsmen who are known for knacking goats, cows and rams

3 Likes

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
and ppl Believe this news?
bloggers and lies
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Hopebringer: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Minjim:
What?!

Dem no get ashawo for SA?

You have no idea how sick the black south African men are
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I for one, do not believe this story.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Hopebringer: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Emitrix42:
Yesterday it was a goat
Today it's a dog!
South Africa is going South!

Black south African men are mentally ill

Just check the stats on violence against women and children in that country you will run scared

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
The next E.L.E is very close and I am 100% sure a deadly airborne virus will do the work. Humans have over stayed in this planet.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
greggng:
I didn't see where he mentioned human....can't animals rape animal? What I am trying to say that only animals does such act....
the news is fake
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the person wey do this thing fit be one developer were dey bear okoro or emeka or ikenna by name.
Na dem

Asalamalaikum my muslim brother!
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Frankbaro:
Thought I've seen and heard it all..... . Multiple persons raping a dog. That's absurd .What's d world turning into . The Angels should just blow d trumpet.
it's fake news ... no mind bloggers and lies
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Seunnzy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bia!Op,y u censor the dog toto abi shey na something wey pple no dy see
by the way ,i thought Nigeria is the only sick africa giant buh then i realised SA is sicker
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
AuroraB:
Dem don take this thing swear for South Africans shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by johnhood(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
South Africa is a sick country.

So guys will just tell themselves, omo make we go dokk dog today,and the rest go follow.
very funny
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is really barbaric. A dog has been rescued after it was raped by multiple persons. It was gathered that a good Samaritan saw the dog while being tied up and gang raped. The dog was rescued before it was taken to an Animal shelter for treatment.

The shocking incident was reported to have happened this morning in South Africa.

It was also reported that the dog suffered extensive injuries to her private parts following the brutal act. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/shame-dog-rescued-after-being-tied-up-and-gang-raped-photo.html

The sex related news that comes out of southern and eastern African countries is shocking.

These set of people are still evolving, only a dog can rape a dog.

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by dumininu01(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
huh cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
StarUp:
Human beings gang raping a dog? shocked I am sure even the devil will be shocked.

Abeg this your picture is scary...

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by TOSIN116: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
BuhariM:
Pdp and evil doing
Why using someone's else identity? undecided
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by olanshi: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2018

What a barbaric act! Anyone found guilty should be castrated!!

Humanity is dying gradually.. cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.