Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (75642 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fear don't catch the dog walahi?
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by iberu001(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
I won't be shocked if I see cat as the next victim of rape in South Africa ��.From Goat � to Dog �.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by steveyoungwealth: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gang rape by who
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Vince77(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is really sickening.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Panther7(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
greggng:
I didn't see where he mentioned human....can't animals rape animal? What I am trying to say that only animals does such act....
go back and read the post again, the Op said after been "tied" so animal will tie another animal undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Akabuking: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
d dog surprise sef, see him face.

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Pascal181: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dog too have private parts? If it's private as d poster claims why is it always open. Again did the people also remove the dog's teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lord GOD!! shocked shocked shocked ! LeSudAfricaine come and see your people satanic south African perverts. this dog will never ever trust south african men again grin grin grin grin

Human vagina is no longer enough for them.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Vacora(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Are people actually this gullible and daft? No one researches topics or issues. Sounds like one of those racist hoaxes or fake news. Some idiot concocts a story and everyone is literally forming at the mouth. Not doubting bestiality exists but nna men dis story get as e be.. angry

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by kizitoorji: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
The matter weak me ooo cry
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
BuhariM:
Pdp and evil doing

APC and gang raping dogs.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by BuhariM(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
TOSIN116:

Why using someone's else identity? undecided

Your headache?
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by TheBoy1740: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Saw something similar in my early undergraduate years. The "gateman" of the house I lived invited his friends over and dey gang raped the owner's dog. Hearing the dog's screams made me think it was receiving it's routine treatment, until I saw dem walking d dog out of an undeveloped room.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by padypadyng(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
That was how it went..

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Volcano12(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
This South Africans sef,last week na goat,
Today na dog.God help that country.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by skallion7(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jayceon people, not surprised
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na wa oooo!!! From the look on the dog's face it is obvious that even the dog is shocked that humans can carry out such an abominable act....... sad

I dey tell u
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2018
I thought to myself, how can other dogs gang rape the dog but humans shocked Its nothing but insanity
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2018
This is just It!!!!! angry
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Angeldada55(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=BoneBlogger post=70460231]This is really barbaric. A dog has been rescued after it was raped by multiple persons. It was gathered that a good Samaritan saw the dog while being tied up and gang raped. The dog was rescued before it was taken to an Animal shelter for treatment.

The shocking incident was reported to have happened this morning in South Africa.

It was also reported that the dog suffered extensive injuries to her private parts following the brutal act. 

****Format Aye !!! I no believe this story o...the tori be like yahoo format jare.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by lekanation(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Speechless
angel. lemme be your Mr right
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Fada laaaaaaawwwwwwddddd!!!!! Kai!!!! Even dog
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by mamaluwe22(f): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2018
See ya life shocked sad
BuhariM:
Pdp and evil doing
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2018
IT LOOKS TRAUMATIZED. cry cry cry cry
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2018
can't believe this story, hardly for man's package to enter dog's puna

1 Like

Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by princenath: 1:43am On Aug 21, 2018
The way ppl are using devil to commit atrocities now, devil will need to go to God and report coz he might start beating some people to death cool
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Lugar14(m): 2:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Which one is raping a dog, tufiakwa. What kind of generation is this?
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na wa oooo!!! From the look on the dog's face it is obvious that even the dog is shocked that humans can carry out such an abominable act....... sad

Soooooo. . . . Where are the “humans”? undecided
And no videos? undecided
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by omotoniwa(f): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2018
What is this world turning to.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by wilsonm(m): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2018
bad news is always coming from south Africa.
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 4:30am On Aug 21, 2018
The level of sodomy in SA always reminds me of the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah! The latter might even be more innocent
Re: Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) by peculiar111(f): 4:34am On Aug 21, 2018
gang rape by who? before i ask for your account number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.