Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu (25862 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by pentax(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ typical losers and ipob congregation thread..
Must you talk like a fooool every time?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by cr7lomo: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

He went ahead and said "TINUBU complained that he doesn't like the style of Buhari's government".

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT

U think a top party chieftain like saraki will not b having info on a reg , or moles in tinubus camp...u think say saraki na mumu

2 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Meti99(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Take SA from Saraki
Take TIN from Tinubu
Join them together and it looks like
SATAN..

i think the word CABALS is an understatement for these crooked men, they should be referred to as awon Satan.

Tinubu is a wise politician Saraki is a smart politician. I guess the duo of them will be good for Aso rock.
Tinubu/Saraki for 2023
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2018
In short, Saraki is a clean politician, them apc guys are villains. Saraki has always acted in the best interests of the Nigerian people while them apc guys are only interested in the party and its members. BALONEY!

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Tundeobama(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Tinubu the North and west is solidly behind you,we know saraki has chief of propaganda.compare lagos under tinubu watch without allocation and good igr you still delivered.kwara is 51yrs nothing to show.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk, face your problem let Tinubu face his ... undecided
Game on ... we are all waiting for the outcome . cool
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by nnachukz(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

He went ahead and said "TINUBU complained that he doesn't like the style of Buhari's government".

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT
You have forgotten that Tinubu headed the reconciliation team of which Saraki was among the aggrieved ones. So keeping personal issues aside, Saraki and Tinubu must have met for reconciliation. Has Tinubu denied meeting him or discussing such with him?
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Meringe(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

You didn't read through. Reread again.

Lemme explain it to you. When Tinubu came for APC reconciliation meeting with Saraki, that was when he said he isn't comfortable with Buhari govt but he has no option but to support him in view of his presidential aspirations 2023.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

he can't call his enemy but he can go to his house just to beg him to remain in apc. your brain is not for decoration ,sometimes you have to think and reason with it. I did not say you should think too much o because it seem fragile. just use it a little not too much so it won't burst

7 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by bluecircle470: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Bolded Shows why EFCC will Never Investigate Lagos State Government despite the High level Corruption

Corruption kee you
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

It's obvious through ur moniker sha

Tinunu met him and others when he was appointed to reconcile all APC aggrieved members..... Got it?
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by emerged01(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye
Hmm,I have known from the beginning that Tinubu and Saraki cannot be in the same party. Tinubu has used saraki's weakness to get him. It won't be long before you realise that Saraki has been used and dumped. It will only take Buhari's victory in 2019 for you realise that. What I pray for is soft landing for Saraki after 2019 election,the reason is best known to me.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by excel101(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Like you said "only fools will accept this", but you accepted what Tinubu Said about him, that Saraki was afraid of PMB, abi?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lastmessenger: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Saraki conduct and manner of approaching issues shows he is a cool headed guy who know what leadership is all about.
I do not know his antecedent when he was the governor of kwara state but I really do want to make my judgement based on how he has conducted himself and steered the senate house into being an independent arm of the government other than a puppet of the federal government.
For the first time in the history of our country the senate backed the call for the creation of state police to tackle the lingering security crisis in the country. This to me portrays a man with a clear vision and a man who has the collective interest of the citizenry at heart unlike the present old gags whose interest is to only remain in power and maintain the status quo.
Every reasonable person knows that saraki is far better than the president himself and knows exactly what steps to take towards the sustainance of people and progress in the country.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by orisa37: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Right.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Ugosample(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
coolscott:
I think it disrespects the legacies of folks like Awolowo and Tai Solarin to compare them Tinubu with them.

I think so too
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by kbrule1: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

If you lack comprehension skills do not comment. It was clearly stated in the passage that it was recently when Tinubu was appointed the reconciliation committee chairman and during his meetings with party stakeholders (Saraki) that he complained about the governing style of Buhari. So when next you want to comment on an issue, read it thoroughly to your understanding before chipping in son.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Dinho20(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
IGBOS CAN NOW SEE THAT BUHARI IS VERY WICKED, HE WANTS TO USE IBOS TO ACHIEVE HIS SECOND TERM BID AND DUMP THEM, THANK YOU SARAKI FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL PLANS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU. IGBOS ARE NOW WISE. BUHARI IS THE ENEMY OF IGBOS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lotex(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Based on my observation, SARAKI has this excellent style of leadership coupled with wisdom, This guy can truly make Nigeria great again if given the chance, let's look beyond political parties and vote for a credible person for once, Seriously this is what Nigeria needs.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye

a problem child, that's what you are.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by igwefivestar(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

look at how u are marketing the level of ur stupiDity grin so u didn't understand Anytin when he said "during their reconciliation meeting.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2018
lotex:
Based on my observation, Salaki has this excellent style of leadership coupled with wisdom, This guy can truly make Nigeria great again if given the chance, let's look beyond political parties and vote for a credible candidate for once, Seriously this is what Nigeria needs.

First you need to Go-to kwara to ascertain that saraki is excellent..
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2018
buhari is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!..... #I NEED TO TRY ANOTHER CANDIDATE!

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
buhari is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!..... #I NEED TO TRY ANOTHER CANDIDATE! !
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by DozieInc(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Ndonu101:
Tinubu will rather Nigeria goes through another 4 years of deterioration just to achieve his ambition in 2023? Now that's very cold and calculated.

Saraki is ambitious and pursuing his interests but he seems to align his interest to the greater good.

There is no way another 4years of Buhari is in the interest of Nigeria. Buhari, is ill, clueless and incompetent!

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Dinho20(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2018
BUHARI IS USING 2023 ELECTION TO DECEIVE IBOS, NOT KNOWING THAT HE IS PLANNING TO INSTALL WICKED TINUBU AS PRESIDENT COMES 2023. THEIR EVIL PLANS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
IGBOS CAN NOW SEE THAT BUHARI IS VERY WICKED, HE WANTS TO USE IBOS TO ACHIEVE
HIS SECOND TERM BID AND DUMP THEM, THANK YOU SARAKI FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL
PLANS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU. IGBOS ARE NOW WISE. BUHARI IS THE ENEMY OF IGBOS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Comprehension deficiency alert ¶

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lotex(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
hollowpot15684:

First you need to Go-to kwara to ascertain that saraki is excellent..
Definitely, he is far much better than Buhari and you know that

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Ndonu101:
Tinubu will rather Nigeria goes through another 4 years of deterioration just to achieve his ambition in 2023? Now that's very cold and calculated.

Saraki is ambitious and pursuing his interests but he seems to align his interest to the greater good.

There is no way another 4years of Buhari is in the interest of Nigeria. Buhari, is ill, clueless and incompetent!

This is too cold.
I mean you are too cold.

What's the deteriorating condition of this country? And also, come up with a proper argument that buhari is truly the problem of your life.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by goaldynboy: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
[s]He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT[/s]

You really lack elementary school comprehension!

Saraki stated that Tinubu's hatred towards him can be traced to 2014 when the former opposed the latter's Vice President aspiration because a Muslim-Muslim Ticket will not augur well for APC in the presidential election.

Tinubu was recently appointed a Reconciliatory Chairman this 2018 to settle the grievance among all disgruntled APC chieftains who are at the verge of leaving the party! In the course of the said Reconciliatory meeting, when Saraki complained that he was treated with disdain by Buhari's Federal Govt, Tinubu also revealed to Saraki that he himself was also abandoned and treated badly but he hanged on!

What is so difficult for you to understand above?!!

BY THIS PRESS RELEASE, SARAKI HAS GIVEN APC, TINUBU AND BUHARI A VERY SOLID UPPER - CUT! NOBODY FROM SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH WILL WASTE HIS VOTE ON APC BECAUSE APC ONLY THINKS OF SOUTHWEST AND NORTHWEST!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Dinho20:
BUHARI IS USING 2023 ELECTION TO DECEIVE IBOS, NOT KNOWING THAT HE IS PLANNING TO INSTALL WICKED TINUBU AS PRESIDENT COMES 2023. THEIR EVIL PLANS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
IGBOS CAN NOW SEE THAT BUHARI IS VERY WICKED, HE WANTS TO USE IBOS TO ACHIEVE
HIS SECOND TERM BID AND DUMP THEM, THANK YOU SARAKI FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL
PLANS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU. IGBOS ARE NOW WISE. BUHARI IS THE ENEMY OF IGBOS.

Stop this emotional thing, pls I beg you.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2018
hollowpot15684:

This is too cold.
I mean you are too cold.

What's the deteriorating condition of this country? And also, come up with a proper argument that buhari is truly the problem of your life.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns / What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.