Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu (25861 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Metuh:
Tinubu is all about his own personal interest, not even his people.

A man who looted Lagos dry is calling Saraki corrupt. grin. grin wonders shall never end o

This one has never been to Lagos before sha, you don't even read publications nor follow state budget allocations.

Metuh as old as you are, you do not even know Tinubus middle name.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by MeeLan: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Oh Thou Tinubu! if and only if fela was alive ehn!!
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by zinizta: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2018
south west in 2023? really? i believe it should be south east 2023...this cannot be true...

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Mydazz(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Ekitimadman post=70467072]He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

He went ahead and said "TINUBU complained that he doesn't like the style of Buhari's government".

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Butoneday2(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye
well said my bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Butoneday2(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
This man called tinubu has no sense of reasoning at all. Don't blame him cos a local champion is always a local champion. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by BeijinDossier: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Saraki is a politician of note. Very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by AndLeo(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Tinubu has been busted. His days are over
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by collinsVP: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

He went ahead and said "TINUBU complained that he doesn't like the style of Buhari's government".

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?[b]

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT

When you fail to jettison sentiment and read with open mind. You will always miss the points.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Olumeme: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT

If you have any iota of sense, you'll know that Tinubu suffered disrespect from this government, even his wife opened up in an interview with TVC that his husband was THRASHED Immidiately he helped buhari gets into power.

I'll tell you for free the only way a Tinubu will support Buhari for a second term is because they expect power to shift to the South west in 2023
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Olumeme: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2018
deebsman1:
Saraki should enjoy his moment of 'fake popularity' it won't last long.

Saraki has ambitions, Tinubu has so what's the noise about.

Thank God Tinubu said it's 2023 he's eyeing not 2019, so what's the problem with that? I could remember at the 2015 presidential campaign at Teslim Balogun stadium, in front of the crowd including Buhari and Saraki himself, Tinubu said it emphatically that he's giving up his own presidential ambition because of Buhari and in the interest of the country. No be say dem tell me dis, I hear am with my ear nii and c am with my korokoro eye
Saraki should say something else.

It's not a bad thing have ambitions, if Tinubu have ambition for 2023, it's not bad for Saraki to have ambition for 2019 na.

In 2011, Saraki wanted to be president too but the northern caucus presented Atiku and he stepped down even in 2015, he said he had ambition too, but stepped down for national inteetst.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by CharleyBright(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2018
SARAKI has become a torn in thr flesh and a nightmare for the entire APC and Buhari govt.
APC have come with diffrent Arsenals to battle Saraki and lost on all grounds.
Saraki seem to be overcoming every bullet and arrow thrown at him by the APC govt.
It iis obvious that Saraki is smarter rhan the entire APC or else they should have nailed him by now going by the way they want him grounded.
Like in the movie, APC have made Saraki become "Actor no dey die".
Obviously APC still need some schooling.
But one thing is certain, APC have helped whip up sympathy for Saraki and made him more popular and powerful than he was.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Your deductive conclusions are not resolute, sir... If you do understand the sarakis reply, you'll do know very well what his trying to say.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Jabioro: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
He could not tell us how many years it will take to recovered from Saraki ruling if he eventually secured the highest seat of power,the Kwarans are still feeling him the way sore to the body and the Lagosians are still enjoying the Tinubu template the way whitemen enjoy cigar..that means thf nation will never recover from Saraki ambit,Kwara state and NA are his template.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Albinoflash(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
pdp was there for 16years, tell us why they didn't investigate Lagos
because LAGOS is a brand and tinubu is so powerful and afonja's are a55 lickers,they can worship even a dead goat called Tinubu,and will revoke against u once u go against their god (tinubu).its been politics all the way.'TINUBU' is the most corrupt word in the whole of earth
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Tundethegood: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
pdp was there for 16years, tell us why they didn't investigate Lagos

jagaban was instrumental to pdp then.... , there are evidence
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by ebenholer(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
On no account must south-west see Tinubu as their leader but leader of APC and Lagos state God father cos he is not a man of integrity at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
lotex:
Definitely, he is far much better than Buhari and you know that

How can a man who cant discern wether Tinubu is on a presidential mission or not be better in anything. How can a man who can't win the Senate president sit under his party be better than buhari..

One thing i know sir, Saraki is the wolve in sheep clothing.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by OfficialAPCNig: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
One thing the stoopid and greedy old man doesn't know is that SW can never produce President in 2023.

It is official, bat is a condemned soul. Placing the welfare of 200 million over his devilish ambition.

Let me see how he is going to convince the North to abandon their own in 2023 (our new President would be seeking a re-election then or PDP would be fielding another Northern in 2023) for a foolish southern christian.

They already know that SE, SS and MB is a no-no for them.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by haykes(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Drama, Tinubu asiwaju of Lagos looters I hail o saraki would finish u
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by EarthXmetahuman: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
Tundethegood:

jagaban was instrumental to pdp then.... , there are evidence
Albinoflash:
because LAGOS is a brand and tinubu is so powerful and afonja's are a55 lickers,they can worship even a dead goat called Tinubu,and will revoke against u once u go against their god (tinubu).its been politics all the way.'TINUBU' is the most corrupt word in the whole of earth
[/s] typical

All talk, zero brain.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
These government/APC propagandists on nairaland (you know yourselves, I don't want to reel out names), I always read opposing monikers accusing you of being BMC and on a 30K salary. The funny thing is that I've noticed you all gloss over the allegations of being BMC members and on a 30K-per-month hire and instead all get combatant, divisionists and toxic -- even calling an entire region of the same country being governed by their principal as "lazy" "idiotic" "pigs" and "aggressive." undecided undecided. Plus other invective and verbal missiles, and you all seem to get away with all the impunity.

They leave the message and attack the messenger (Won't be surprised if same happens in a response to this). So much for online reps of a govt that preaches unity and tolerance. Obviously some tongue-in-cheek sermonizing. And it seems they have a strong grip or some alliance with some mods here on Nairaland (again, I won't mention names). Some of them may even be mods here. Kinda explains why being 1st or 2nd to comment is priority and a rule to all of them. So they can drive their views down people's guts (no matter how one-sided or unpopular).

Una doh oo. Weldone! wink

deomelo:
lol @ typical losers and ipob congregation thread..

Lol. For this hate speech above, he has gathered over 10 likes and shares. This country has never been divided as this.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by uvalued(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Saraki being at the opposition with the government doesnt make him any better
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hush15: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Saraki has said the blunt truth. All and Sundry knows Tinubu wanted the VP Post. Its no lie that the disagreement of the muslim/muslim ticket was what fell Tinubu and whoever knows Tinubu would know he doeant like to be challenged against his ambition. Its no lie that Tinubu was first embarrassed in the early stages of this government and when it became obvious, Buhari weighed his choice and realigned himself for his 2nd term ambition. Its a fact that Tinubu has been trying to undermine Saraki by trying to install his minions at the national assembly. He was behind the CCT saga. Its also a fact that Tinubu disposition on Buharis government was evident when a serious strike during the fuel price took place and was pleading with the masses to bear with the government. Then he expressed his displeasure. So he knows but for selfish reasons, he prefers to weather it but he doesnt need to drag the whole of the country with him.

As we speak in Lagos, the news has been going about his displeasure with Ambode and doesnt want the man to come back when the man is working. So its not about betterment but pure greed and selfishness.

Its anybody tjat thinks tinubu or buhari that has nigerians interest at heart is the bigger fool here

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Akanoaaa(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Tinubu na bastard, I hate the man no be small.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by namelesss: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2018
CharleyBright:
SARAKI has become a torn in thr flesh and a nightmare for the entire APC and Buhari govt.
APC have come with diffrent Arsenals to battle Saraki and lost on all grounds.
Saraki seem to be overcoming every bullet and arrow thrown at him by the APC govt.
It iis obvious that Saraki is smarter rhan the entire APC or else they should have nailed him by now going by the way they want him grounded.
Like in the movie, APC have made Saraki become "Actor no dey die".
Obviously APC still need some schooling.
But one thing is certain, APC have helped whip up sympathy for Saraki and made him more popular and powerful than he was.

You’ve said my mind brother... APC has built a Machinery (Saraki) that’ll hunt and kill them..
I foresee Saraki going to jail but eventualy comes out stronger and probably the President of the federation.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lotex(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
hollowpot15684:

How can a man who cant discern wether Tinubu is on a presidential mission or not be better in anything. How can a man who can't win the Senate president sit under his party be better than buhari..

One thing i know sir, Saraki is the wolve in sheep clothing.
if these are your reasons for opt-in Buhari against Saraki then Nigeria is in trouble. Please what you said does not in any way translate to him being bad or corrupt, it's just politics, Sir I'm talking about good leadership skills, obeying the rule of law and implementing good policies which inturn can bring about proper development to the nation.... Buhari DOES not have those qaulities....kiss the truth for once

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by degamemaster(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
millionboi:
Saraki woundnt b control by d cabal

#i stand with saraki

Saraki has indirectly exposed the stenching lies and hypocrisies of buhari and his zombie supporters who said that the only way the IGBOS will get presidency fast is to support buhari for a second term and hope for 2023.
Buhari is the greatest liar of all times.

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by deebsman1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Olumeme:

It's not a bad thing have ambitions, if Tinubu have ambition for 2023, it's not bad for Saraki to have ambition for 2019 na.

In 2011, Saraki wanted to be president too but the northern caucus presented Atiku and he stepped down even in 2015, he said he had ambition too, but stepped down for national inteetst.

Nobody is asking him not to contest na,he should enter the ring and test is popularity. He should do that but he should not forget that he also have cases to answer, he who commit an offense should be responsible enough to face the music instead of crying river and shouting witch hunt or persecution

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Olumeme: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=deebsman1 post=70476235][/quote]

Hss not crying any river, he's setting the records straight, he's always quick to react anytime a falsehood is peddled against him, especially from Tinubu who is still pained.
Tinubu did all he could to bring him down, but he defeated him in all fronts, right from the CCT to the Supreme Court.
I love what Saraki did, he won all the cases before decamping, if he had left, the same Tinubu will have peddled another lie which he will definitely reply immidiately and shame him.

You're not the one tell Saraki to contest or not, since you're not sponsoring the campaigns, or permutating for him, he will contest if he deem fit, he can also decide not to even contest for any position if he wishes, one thing is very clear, he has been able to deal a heavy blow on Tinubu and his cronies. Take that home..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These States Have The Highest Number Of Rich Individuals. / Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.