Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Is Police Your Friend? : Outstanding Officers Proves “police Is Your Friend Is - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Police Your Friend? : Outstanding Officers Proves “police Is Your Friend Is (296 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / Hello Guys How Much Is Police Report Clearance Certificate Now In Alagbon, Lagos / Why Is Police Extortion Allowed In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Police Your Friend? : Outstanding Officers Proves “police Is Your Friend Is by clintoo1: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
This was an  Encounter Narrated By Mr Adeniyi Adekunle "I was driving on third mainland bridge and had a flat tyre just before the Yaba turning. As I pulled off the road to change the tyre, a police man approached me asking what the problem was.

Before long he had called his colleagues and they were helping me change my car tyre.I must confess, I was a bit uncomfortable seeing the officer getting down to change the tyre while I assisted.After changing the tyre, they gave me a pack of sachet water to wash my hands, then I was wanting for their next move...

Read More .... http://www.okduet.com/2018/08/20/is-police-your-friend-outstanding-officers-proves-police-is-your-friend-is-not-just-a-slogan/

(1) (Reply)

Get MTN 1G For #500 / Most Popular Concrete Products / Skin Begins Off Advanced To Lose Collagen It Becomes Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.