Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts (27780 Views)

Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP / Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Roger3D(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Akpabio's finance Minister. He decided to expose him since re refused to join APC...
I am a confirmed APC supporter but this your comment too make sense. Akpabio is the one who gave him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by plamonee: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
very petty and annoying.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by mycar: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm, all these while, why now, who amongst them have never received a gift before?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Tinyemeka(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs will soon invade this thread to give him moral support angry

Corruption is corruption. Everything mustn't be painted with a political brush. Or described with vulgar, derogatory speech.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by 7lives: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
centoke30:
Akpabio now exposing corrupt politicians during his government as he has been washed clean by the blood of APC

Akpabio exposing corrupt politicians?, just look at the NONSENSE you wrote.
Wouldn't it made a lot of sense, if you say AKPABIO is implicating honest hardworking politians?.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by maxzzo1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
oshe11:
But Aisha and Yusuf, Including the old senile paedophilic pig can receive gifts ba?
Remind then how IG gifted Baba wife.....jeeps n buses

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by jorion(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
eodavids:
"The offences, according to the EFCC, contravene Sections 63 (1)(a), 64 (1)(a) and 98(1), (a), (i) of the Criminal Law of Lagos 2011."

But, why is the criminal Law of Lagos State cited. Isn't the offence commuted at Akwa Ibom State?
If committed at Akwa Ibom, why not cite the "Criminal Law of Akwa Ibom State"?

I understand the suit is filed at Lagos state, but that necessitates the application of Renvoi principle under Conflict of Laws.

I'm happy all these things are happening. So that the evacuation of that unintelligent empty skilled idiot from asp rock will be swift
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by sterlingD(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm since the it worked with Akpabio unto the NEXT ONE

Oh Nigeria my country undecided
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by centoke30(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
7lives:

Akpabio exposing corrupt politicians?, just look at the NONSENSE you wrote.
Wouldn't it made a lot of sense, if you say AKPABIO is implicating honest hardworking politians?.

lol, bro we know all of them are guilty even Akpabio is the worst of them all
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by uvalued(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs will soon invade this thread to give him moral support angry

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Elendubenjamin: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
EFCC suddenly turned a blind eye to Sen. Akpabio's case of financial misconduct. We know this whole drama is to coarse Sen. OBA to join APC. Buhari, we are watching you...mad jihadist
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Edet08(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
eodavids:

Really?

If its that serious, Akpabio is not as innocent as APC saints claim, as they celebrated his jumping into their ship.

Isn't Akpabio answerable for this misnomer/corruption that happened under his watch?

If GEJ was rightly blame for corruption under his regime as a president; then, APC's Akpabio is answerable for corruptions under his watch as the executive governor.
My brother...Akpabio is the more you look the less you see...yes he brought some developments but he has many corruption cases to answer for...looting of government funds was a family business during his tenure
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
All tools for governorship movement grin
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Evangdanyno2017(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can see that people are so daft that to the point that their minds are on their feet. How can some one imagine that it is Akpabio that caused the problem of Bassey Albert. Bassey was invited before Akpabio detected to APC. Nigerian politics is based on tribe. If Akpabio was from Ibibio stuck, people will praise him and they wouldnt have said all these against him. We should shun politics of ethnicity. Akpabio did well when he was a governor. Elderly peoples had free medical treatment, pregnant women had free pre and post natal care, all the children in the state had free and compulsory education, roads constructed, cottage hospitals were built, general hospitals rehabilitated and alot more of you will read in my book Akpabio's passion for Nigeria. Dont fail to get your copy, no body will ever deceive you and you will know why Akpabio deserves your applaud.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by eodavids(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Edet08:

My brother...Akpabio is the more you look the less you see...yes he brought some developments but he has many corruption cases to answer for...looting of government funds was a family business during his tenure

O'oh nooh
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by LANDLORD72: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Its now clear why buhari insisted on keeping magu as efcc head BC he can bid their errands but one thing is for sure nobody will stay there forever Buhari most go he most go to daura.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by eodavids(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Evangdanyno2017:
I can see that people are so daft that to the point that their minds are on their feet. How can some one imagine that it is Akpabio that caused the problem of Bassey Albert. Bassey was invited before Akpabio detected to APC. Nigerian politics is based on tribe. If Akpabio was from Ibibio stuck, people will praise him and they wouldnt have said all these against him. We should shun politics of ethnicity. Akpabio did well when he was a governor. Elderly peoples had free medical treatment, pregnant women had free pre and post natal care, all the children in the state had free and compulsory education, roads constructed, cottage hospitals were built, general hospitals rehabilitated and alot more of you will read in my book Akpabio's passion for Nigeria. Dont fail to get your copy, no body will ever deceive you and you will know why Akpabio deserves your applaud.

Agreed, but still, Akpabio was the chief executive (governor) when Bassey served as commissioner. The bulks stopped at his desk, yet corruption have been alleged. Can't you note the obvious?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Xano(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hopebringer:

Mods comments like this will derail this thread into tribal bashing such comments should be deleted and the authors banned

Let's clean up nairaland so intelligent conversations can be encourgsed
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

Nairaland is now a forum of tribal and party insults, members who deliberately derail thread to stop constructive discussions. Mynd44 is a known APC supporter.

I rarely comment again.

Seun.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by zoguche: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
STILL IN NIGERIA: Categories of salary indebtedness by Kogi State Government
A. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + Jan -June 2018 = 30 months.
B. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + April -June 2018 = 27 months.
C. Jan – December 2016 + April – June 2018 = 15 months.
D. Jan – July 2017 + April – June 2018 = 10 months.
E. Jan – March 2017 + April – June 2018 = 6 months.
F. Jan – June 2018 = 6 Months
G. Feb – June 2018 = 5 months
H. March – June 2018 = 4 months
I. April – June 2018 3 months.
Note: For categories C to I, 40% of salary in respect of August to December 2017 is still outstanding.
If you agree with this analysis or belongs to any of these categories. Share until it reaches Oshiomhole, APC National chairman for him to know the danger his party is facing in Kogi state.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Upon his salaries, he still receives bribe, nawa o.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by akpanbaba: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Kudos to those who are of the opinion that the leadership of this country should be entrusted to younger generation. This Senator is a very good example of the future of Nigeria.I don't know whether Hon Dimeji Bankole is better than him.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Alary: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
WritePal:

Madam/Oga, why are such an embittered soul? Why do you swim and sink in hate speech so much? You constantly flout Nairaland comment rules which expressly says "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section," yet you constantly get away with your slurs and genocidal comments. Something is definitely fishy somewhere if the rule never applies to you and your vile comments. I think I understand. When anyone counters you blow-for-blow, you call some mods to ban the monitor like you had a secret agreement to rant hatred and division without opposition or hedge.

I understand you and the rest of praise singers (some of them even try to talk with less bile than you) are hired govt propangadists, but does this govt also encourage you to promote disunity and intolerance. Did they just hire thugs without tutoring you at all to at least have a shred of education on public speech, advocacy, public relations or reputation management?

You talk recklessly and without a thought for the future just like confused/hypnotized zealot Rita Onochie.

PS: Don't try to take me on. YOU WON'T WIN. It's not a boast. It's a fact. There's a reason I rarely comment here.
The first question I will ask you is are you an ipob member ?Because I didn't see him attack Igbo or any other ethnicity . The guy is 100% correct why, any group that try to destabilize the country or divide the country is seen by law and Constitution to commit treasonable act .So they are enemy of the state no one .The issue of herdsmen is different because they are faceless bandits , you can't arrest a tribe because are synonymous for grazing ..It is like armed robbers they can strike an any time ,it is left for our security forces to rise to the occasion. The herdsmen are faceless , let those that have been perpetrating this deadly act comes out to claim responsibility for this and see what will happen. Nobody ,I mean nobody or group of whatever form, threatens the sovereignty of Nigeria and go Scot free. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead / Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.