Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

/ - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / / (5192 Views)

How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: / by fastseo: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Opp has gone incognito
Re: / by Horlami3370: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: / by InvisibleB: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: / by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
ClixMaster:
I swear. But I believe you'll do the same if you are in his shoes grin. Their type full Nairaland. When the knew nothing, they'll be begging and crying for tutor. After teaching them either free or paid, and they starts getting small change, ask them one question as a newbie, they'll snub you till 2030.
That's why is love western countries.

I'm a blogger and I make a lot already.. I also have people I'm mentoring.. Although it's hard these days cause of stress and because of that, I'm slagging behind,. Unfortunately, majority of Africans don't have the same mindset..

He made mention of google policy.. What has that got to do with telling someone the name of your app?

Itz well...
Re: / by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
kryptochats:
bring spoon let me feed you , show me the questions asked here that ive not answered , must i tell you the name of the app ? am sure you know nothing about adsense policy , you they find who you go send go village mtcheew

I'm not here to fight you bro.. So drop your weapons cause I've got no time..I make a lot from AdSense myself so, I don't need your magical app name..

What has your app name got to do with Google policy?... How do you market your app? You don't? Keep fooling yourself!

Shalom!
Re: / by fastseo: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
HenryDion:

I'm not here to fight you bro.. So drop your weapons cause I've got no time..I make a lot from AdSense myself so, I don't need your magical app name..

What has your app name got to do with Google policy?... How do you market your app? You don't? Keep fooling yourself!

Shalom!

Open your blogs revenue and adsense might ban you if someone reported you to them...

Browse the web and check if anyone displays their adsense revenue anyhow.
Unless that of Amazon and other ads networks.

Or if you doubt drop your web details and drop how much you made in past two months..... Then check back your ads account by 31st month ending

It's not wise

1 Like

Re: / by kryptochats: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
HenryDion:

Shalom!
why are you so pained ? grin
Re: / by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
kryptochats:
why are you so pained ? grin

Lol.. You deduce pain from my write up? Well, you aren't a writer so I'm not gonna take your assertion serious lol..

Flex brother!
Re: / by Alwaysking: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2018
kryptochats:
i have just been paid today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thief! grin

1 Like

Re: / by bobonkiti1(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2018
hello Kryptochats pls i want to contact u i dont know how...kindly text me on whatsapp 09030332804 pls
Alwaysking:
Thief! grin
cry cry cry cry
Re: / by Kingrexyl(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
kryptochats:
took me 2 months ,

https://www.udemy.com/devslopes-unity3d/
https://www.udemy.com/unitycourse/
https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-real-world-applications-with-unity/
Bro I have applications, Game application precisely. how can I promote it to earn like you? Please reply.
Re: / by kryptochats: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Bro I have applications, Game application precisely. how can I promote it to earn like you? Please reply.
adwords
Re: / by Kingrexyl(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
kryptochats:
adwords
Thanks, but is that the only method you used?
Re: / by bobonkiti1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ogbeni240:
Op are you also using mobileadpilot. I use it also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRo52AoJlNw
Pls man inbox me 09030332804 on whatsapp. Got some good news
Re: / by 004gist: 2:45am On Jan 17, 2020
kryptochats:
adwords

Am finding it difficult to get ads running on play store.

Please can you help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Makes Us Sad (Research). Duh? / 4 Easy Ways To Speed Up Your Website / Revealed: Who Were The First 10 Users On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.