Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows (8862 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Lomprico2: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2018
You are corruption!
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2018
These government/APC propagandists on nairaland (you know yourselves, I don't want to reel out names), I always read opposing monikers accusing you of being BMC and on a 30K salary. The funny thing is that I've noticed you all gloss over the allegations of being BMC members and on a 30K-per-month hire.

PLEASE DENY OR EXPLAIN THE BMC MEMBERSHIP OR 30K SALARY OR KEEP SHUT. cry cry Are these hired, hatchet-men jobs?

Instead, you all get combatant, divisionists and toxic -- even calling an entire region of the same country being governed by their principal as "lazy" "idiotic" "pigs" and "aggressive." undecided undecided. Plus other invective and verbal missiles, and you all seem to get away with all the impunity. Yet Nairaland comment rule says "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section."

The alleged BMG goons leave the message and attack the messenger (Won't be surprised if same happens in a response to this). Yet their ilks give them likes and shares for their hate speeches. cry cry

So much for online reps of a govt that preaches unity and tolerance. Obviously some tongue-in-cheek sermonizing. And it seems they have a strong grip or some alliance with some mods here on Nairaland (again, I won't mention names). Some of them may even be mods here. Kinda explains why being 1st or 2nd to comment is priority and a rule to all of them. So they can drive their views down people's guts (no matter how one-sided or unpopular).

Una doh oo. Weldone! wink
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by brexit: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE FORGETTING OFTEN,THIS SAME SARAKI THAT BOUGHT BULLET PROOF SUVS AND REFUSED TO PAY FOR THE CUSTOM DUTIES,THIS MAN IS SWIMMING IN CONTROVERSY MORE THAN ANY POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA,HE CANNOT BE OUR PRESIDENT,DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by waveman2: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2018
He is only telling his kinsmen what they want to hear. Making them believe he is not corrupt while every other person is corrupt. Then tell me how come your appointees are been exposed (Duara,lawal NNPC boss, NHIS bosses. E.tc) and yet you Don, t know anything about corruption.keep deceiving your kinsmen.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Sai baba!!!
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we hav learned d lesson . Pls don't let us repeat the class
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by PaAdu02(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2018
This Buhari new mantra is thrash,he ,president Buhari obviously knows Nigerians now detest corruption as an endemic, and need a messiah in that angle, he has obviously failed to deliver us, as his earlier change mantra bosted,instead,the president went for vendetta, now, we should be careful to let this Oldman fool us again, he clutch to fighting corruption to get at us again
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by ijemishkisic(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2018
In as much as there is no way to absolutely eliminate corruption, it is not wise enough to destroy a house and its valuables just to capture rats. Nigerians mustn't suffer up to this extent because of fighting corruption. Use different traps to fish them out without noise.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Myself2(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2018
I agree with you Mr Presidential Nitwit aka Dullard, YOU MR BUHARI will never surrender to corruption cos IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR CORRUPTION TO SURRENDER TO ITSELF
Buhari is corruption PERSONIFIED
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by King44(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2018
I dey laff, but under his reign rats,snakes animal and reptiles started looting the treasury unfortunately they and they went scot free, it's better we don't have a president at all than a statue, I think osibanjo performed better than him as the acting pres when he was out
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by NigerianBae: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2018
This corruption talk is becoming old, baba needs to sing a new song.

Most nigerians may no longer fall for it again like 2015.

Start selling, Black Friday is around the corner.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by arabbunkum: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
All na deceit...eye service.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by yazach: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Baba you are not alone, patriotic Nigerians are with you
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by switlily25(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Can he define corruption?
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine the goat with its stale tale of corruption. Smh
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Ezniteadin(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Useless talk Buhari you already did, You are too weak to ACT
Secondly, You travel constantly to London and globetrotting and you are giving No account to Nigerians on your health status and the cost of your many Travels while there are no up ta date Hospital in the county to cater for your ails

thirdly Saraki beat you to it Just like any other currupt people in your government, Bola Tinubu, Buratai, the list is endless

You already surrender to Corruption with allegations on Saraki and you inclusive and no one is facing charges

Tell that to the goose, with this allegation against Saraki and you are busy Travelling around and no tangible thing has been done by you in almost four Years. You already did stop using sentiment about your Fake past to co,opt Nigerians to believing a man almost at the departure Lounge of Life who is weak and insensitive to the suffering of Nigerians

Let us refresh our memory on some of Saraki’s corruption allegations:

· Allegations of fraud which led to the collapse of the Saraki family-owned Société Générale Bank (Bukola Saraki who was Director of the defunct bank was indicted over N1bn alleged to have been looted from the bank’s treasury).

· Misappropriation of Kwara State funds, disregard of government due process and conversion of State government assets into his and cronies when he served as two-term governor of Kwara State.

· History of betrayals, treachery and sabotage – Family, political party (PDP, APC), Senate, government.

· Saraki was questioned by the Nigeria Police Special Fraud Unit over a N11 billion financial scandal at the defunct Intercontinental Bank.

· Gluttonous property acquisitions and hidden multi-billion dollar assets spread across the world as disclosed by the Panama Papers revelations.

· The multi-million dollar white elephant Shonga Agricultural Project in Kwara State when Saraki served as two-term governor.

· Falsification of Senate standing order

· Saraki’s link to the N298m armored Range Rover SUV seized by the Nigeria Customs Service.

· Saraki’s link to $19.5b Paris Club Loan refund scandal

. Oversaw budget padding in the National Assembly

· Among other numerous corruption scandals

1 Like

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
In other words, you won't surrender yourself. Because you are corruption personified. It is funny how this old bandit still thinks that people are still fooled by his fallacy of integrity. If Buhari is not corrupt, who is?
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by gurunlocker: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol.... This man really thought he is fighting corruption?

I laugh!!!

They've started with same technique used in 2015 to deceive the gullible by using "corruption and integrity" to win election.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Despite all the curses and attacks, the man has vowed not to bend a knee to corruption and it's supporters.

Carry go Baba. We are SOLIDLY behind you sir!

The yam eaters at Wadata Plaza be like..

Off course and we surely won’t be voting in corruption wearing the mask of change AGAIN!

Like Tambuwal said Buhari is simply too old and a cabal is running his govt. That’s why nothing significant happens when he’s around bt once he hands over To Osinbajo who doesn’t send the cabal we suddenly see a huge difference and different Apc leadership.

I’m ready to vote Apc only if Osinbajo is the presidencial candidate. We don’t need a cabal Govt Thank you
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by adecz: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Talk, talk, talk & Saraki, Diezani, Adoke, Suswam, & co are walking about freely.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by MOC77(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2018
you4me:
You've never surrendered to corruption and i dont see you doing it any soon sai buhari come rain come shine #PMB_TILL_2023

your brain is really paining you.. Mr
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Corrinthians(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Off course and we surely won’t be voting in corruption wearing the mask of change AGAIN!

Like Tambuwal said Buhari is simply too old and a cabal is running his govt. That’s why nothing significant happens when he’s around bt once he hands over To Osinbajo who doesn’t send the cabal we suddenly see a huge difference and different Apc leadership.

I’m ready to vote Apc only if Osinbajo is the presidencial candidate. We don’t need a cabal Govt Thank you
Did I look like someone who asked for your opinion? Your life, your vote, your headache.

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2018
dumb story for cows!....
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by klax(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Oga Buhari or Alhaji Buhari I beg you in the name of God today is Sallah day just quietly enjoy your Sallah peaceful and shut da Bleep that your mouth.

Okorocha, Tinubu, Amaechi, Baru, Meina, Mr grasscutter, Daura and to make yourself more like old fool someone like Akpabio a corrupt record breaker in entire SS and SE defected to your party and you joyfully accepted him.and to you *Mr president whatever* you are fighting corruption isn't

Pls oga Buhari respect yourself ok or else I would insult you terribly this morning.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Adebowale89(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
what corruption are you fighting that economy turn begconomy under your nose

all your achievement is this fighting corruption fighting corruption since 2015 till now nothing to show

as I rejoice that APC sent gej away because of his under performance when u won but only a regret you brought to the same APC with your incompetency. those that surrounded you couldn't even tell you the truth. under your nose Ghana cedi had zoom far beyond naira and is corruption song you're still singing

you're a big disgrace to your party and to Africa at large
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by mbos: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2018
cmikel:
grin grin grin grin

igbo anti Biafrans, Ohaneze, roachas, orji kalu e.t.c how far?/
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by smileyoo: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Despite all the curses and attacks, the man has vowed not to bend a knee to corruption and it's supporters.

Carry go Baba. We are SOLIDLY behind you sir!

The yam eaters at Wadata Plaza be like..
i wish he is even fighting corruption wholisticaly, not selectively, because corruption is killing nigeria as a nation. if apc were to be defeated in 2019, you 'll be surprised at the level of corruption in this govt, because they 'll be exposed. bros, forget about these nigerian politicians: they are not yet serious for nation building.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Corruption from where?

These “BUHARI CLONES” still don’t have brain cells.

Wasted London trips. embarassed
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by duality(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Those who listen to such crap from Buhari need to have their heads checked.

Where is babachir Lawal?

Where are the billions under the custody of daura?

Nnpc scam?

Etc... Buhari is corrupt jare... Anyone saying otherwise is not being truthful.

The best they can do is tell me, GEJ was corrupt. Nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Ogunyemi: We Are Expecting Buhari’s Decision On IPPIS / NCS Warders Threaten Strike Over Poor Salaries, Working Conditions / INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.