Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together (24943 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by itiswellandwell: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by dayleke: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
sabbiboi:

He is a Fairy dark guy.i.e When on music videos he is dark but when meeting high calibre ,important people he automatically becomes fair
daasol.

you don kolo, wahalai....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
YOu this sumal boi.... Ehn
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Larryslim(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Freshfish4:
Nice one Bro! While Davido is busy behaving like a secondary student who just got the girl in the next class everybody is eyeing (Chioma), and starts showing off to the whole school that they're in love. Childish Davido!
Ode ni e o!
Do you know the number of presidents davido have snapped with??..
Who performed at the inauguration of Serria Leone president??..
if you no know something,no dey talk!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by AfricanMagic(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Popstar, Wizkid shared this photo as he his pictured with the President Of Benin Republic, Mr Patrice Talon.

Wizkid thanked the President for his love and hospitality after performing at a music festival in Cotonou, Benin Republic over the weekend.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/wizkid-pictured-with-president-of-benin.html

this kind news dey sweet me ,naija youths dey try.
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by sabbiboi: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
michaelandre:
wizkid is light skinned in real life

But dark in fake life. Lol, entertainment world FAKE
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Lordspicy(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2018
help me folks @archangel_jean
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Freshfish4:
Nice one Bro! While Davido is busy behaving like a secondary student who just got the girl in the next class everybody is eyeing (Chioma), and starts showing off to the whole school that they're in love. Childish Davido!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
sabbiboi:

He is a Fairy dark guy.i.e When on music videos he is dark but when meeting high calibre ,important people he automatically becomes fair
daasol.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Singalong: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Larryslim:
Ode ni e o! Do you know the number of presidents davido have snapped with??.. Who performed at the inauguration of Serria Leone president??.. if you no know something,no dey talk!
Is it that Ebola infested country
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by sabbiboi: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Wizzy Whistle. Baba nla anybody!
Worldwide mehn. He deserves some accolades in Nigeria music industry.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by DeWisedon(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
see the president like 'fan'
nice one wizkid, davido is a fool
I can only sense nothing but depression and frustration
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Femzmoney: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello good morning landers I want to introduce a kind of business to u on betting that makes u win over 30-70k daily 99% assurance, below is my contact
O eight one 33 one four seven nine 98
Posting of phone number is not allowed here
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Odianose13(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
psychologist:
Biko inside the two of them, who is richer?

Wizkid is richer.
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Nasir123(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is wizkid fair or dark??

Na the picture quality. cool
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Keep flying
Globat mud school. Raising outstanding drilling fluids Engineers
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by SOLUTION99(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
THAT'S AFRICA FOR YOU. CAN TRUMP OR PUTIN HAVE PICTURE WITH WIZKID OR DAVIDO
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by wisdomkid: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Money can't buy your hatred. It's inbuilt.
Which goes a long way in explaining your current and future financial status.

Bro, hate doesn't pay.
Just because I like Ronaldo, doesn't Mean I'll curse Messi.
Get sense, AMEN
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by blazer2018: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men...Ride on Ayo Balogun...Happy eid mubarak to u
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by ukoumoh(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
God punish your parents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer / Photos From Pasuma's 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.