Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Where Is Pilgrim.1? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Pilgrim.1? (682 Views)

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 / Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pilgrim.1? by beloveeed: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2010
The religious forum has been a boring site until i came across a post by pilgrim.1 and huxley which was really interesting and each response was cordial and in a gentleman format. i enjoyed the flow of the discussion. therefore, i decided to make a research on the post by pilgrim and what i discovered was a balanced view of what athiesm really is (a committed unbelief in the existence of God or a committed believe in the non-existence of a diety), its various ideologies and their worldview was really stressed.

where is pilgrim.1? i wish to express thanks to God for your great post (others have also done well to)
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by Tudor6(f): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2010
Pilgrim1 is very much around. . . . Everyone knows. No doubt about it
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by manmustwac(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2010
dumbest question of the year so far? YOU must be blind.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
Did viaro finally confess?
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Did viaro finally confess?

What are u insinuating? is viaro Pilgrim1?
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by DeepSight(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
O, Pilgrim.1 IS very much around: its an open secret.

I have also found that aside from the current reincarnation - which everyone knows, there have been past incarnations of this person as well.

See this link -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=467743.msg6268044#msg6268044

A fine gentleman called Telly B.

Pilgrim must be one of a set of triplets. Or suffering from a multiple-personality disorder.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by beloveeed: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
hello all

mmwak
sorry wat do u mean?

deep site and others

thanks for letting me in but really i was expecting to see pilgrim but no worry if she is around shalom. but why i asked was becos of the various post she did that have helped me to understand quite a lot of the naturalist, the beyond the seen etc

maybe she is protecting herself since we know she converted.

anyway thanks for the link.

but
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
pilgrim 1 has metamorphosed into viaro
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by mazaje(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
Where is viaro?. . . .Ask viaro for pilgrim1 where about. . . .
Re: Where Is Pilgrim.1? by manmustwac(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2010
mazaje:

Where is viaro?. . . .Ask viaro for pilgrim1 where about. . . .
Yeah viaro and pilgrim1 are like siamese twins

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims / From Despair To Joy / Devil's Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.