Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa (4385 Views)

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa by uuzba(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ugosample:

I was born in Lagos

So I consider myself a Lagos boy (now man )

But my ethnicity is Igbo

my passport has Lagos as place of birth etc etc

I often say I'm from Lagos too grin

Even tho some of my Yoruba pple may think otherwise
but I no care

it's clannishness and foolishness that disturbs people in Nigeria

All the white people in America are originally from Europe (England, Germany, France, Italy). But if you ask them their state of origin they will give you American states, New york , Texas ... That's what they will write down in any form to do politics, to fill passport, to buy land. They will never mention Europe. And when they die, they go to any cemetery dey like and be buried there. Nobody will fly dead body back to Europe for burial.

So far we continue travelling up and down, my village, your village despite being born OUTSIDE these villages, we keep disconnecting ourselves from the land we were born. How do you expect us to be ONE in mind? How do you expect us to join hands and fight together against our corrupt politicians?

IT CANNOT WORK.
And that is why we continue having corrupt politicians KNOCKING OUR HEADS against each other whilst they settle themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Online Hse Training/certification Program / Ekiti State Hospital Management Board Is Recruiting / Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.