Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt (42265 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How is minimum wage calculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by akingangan: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Can this work?

Here's an example list of expenses in Nigeria, assuming a hypothetical minimum wage of 200,000 Naira per month:

Accommodation: 30,000 Naira
Utilities (electricity, water, gas): 10,000 Naira
Transportation (commute, fuel, maintenance): 20,000 Naira
Food and groceries: 40,000 Naira
Healthcare (insurance, medications): 10,000 Naira
Education (tuition, books, stationery): 10,000 Naira
Communication (mobile phone, internet): 5,000 Naira
Clothing and personal care: 10,000 Naira
Savings and investments: 20,000 Naira
Miscellaneous expenses (entertainment, leisure, emergencies): 45,000 Naira

Please note that this is just a sample list and individual circumstances may vary. The expenses mentioned above should be adjusted based on personal needs, priorities, and the cost of living in your specific location within Nigeria. It's important to create a budget and allocate funds accordingly to ensure financial stability and meet your specific requirements.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Dreal1247: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2023
The truth is that in Nigeria, the politicians and the elites are allowed to use the masses at will. The masses are hired to protest in support of the oppressors. The jumbo pension for the ex-presidents should be thoroughly reviewed, the salaries of the Government officials should be reviewed. It is time to occupy Nigeria and demand for the detailed report on the alleged illegal exports of crude oil that took place for years. The medical tourism by serving government personnels must be stopped. The community leaders and representatives should be carried along concerning community developmental activities in their domain. The constituency votes of the lawmakers should be made public. They must explain to the constituents how the votes are being utilized. Enough of protesting for any politician to maintain their madness but to keep them on their toes.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by apache4: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Abuse

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by helinues: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Na robot kuku dey reason for some people now

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by oz4real83(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2023
You want to spend 40k\month on food in today's nigeria shocked. To cook an average pot of stew and soup will cost more than a quarter of that 40k and these will last for just a few days excluding rice and eba\semo\whatever shocked. I went to a primary healthcare in Edo state about 3 weeks ago which is supposed to be the lowest form of health provider after having symptoms of malaria, I paid N300 for card, N7, 500 for three tests and N15, 500 for medication. Totally over N22, 000 for just malaria treatment shocked. This op and his chatgpt break down na trash.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by princemillla(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2023
10k for tuitions?

Which sound school in Nigeria operate a term at 40k( 10x4months)

Quit playing baba

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by surgical: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked
even when you have not gotten anything to rate on ,to determine if he deserves a second term
You decision is not based on objectivity

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by akingangan: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2023
oz4real83:
You want to spend 40k\month on food in today's nigeria shocked. To cook an average pot of stew and soup will cost more than a quarter of that 40k and these will last for just a few days excluding rice and eba\semo\whatever shocked. I went to a primary healthcare in Edo state about 3 weeks ago which is supposed to be the lowest form of health provider after having symptoms of malaria, I paid N300 for card, N7, 500 for three tests and N15, 500 for medication. Totally over N22, 000 for just malaria treatment shocked. This op and his chatgpt break down na trash.

Healthcare insurance subscription can work.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by slawomir: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Increase in minimum wage is not the solution

Tinubu is just a disaster

At least 78 Nigerians have been killed and 12 abducted in violent attacks across the country since President Bola Tinubu took the oath of office

We should remember they didn't add up the 37 killed in sokoto about two days ago for their refusal to pay a levy to bandits

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
grin

Tell Chat GPT to pay you then!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by wwwkaycom(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Honestly speaking, N200K ($280) is too small to be called minimum wage in our country today but how many states of the federation can pay it? More than 10 states have not implement N30K as of today, where will they get N200k? Even if revenue sharing formular is adjusted to favour the states, many states will still not pay, not even N50K.
The way out is for workers to take their destinies into their hands and work more harder. Let people look for more legitimate sources of income to compliment what the government will pay. I know a school teacher who is also a shoemaker in Akure. When that man build shoe or sandal for you, it will pass for imported Italian or American shoe and his charges are so moderate that you will always want to patronize him again. This man lives well with his family and have never been seen to be under financial pressure, not once. I also know another teacher who repair phones, he will repair your phone and bring it to your house on his bike. In 2021, he built a house without taking loan or borrowing from anyone. There are so many other sources of income that will help workers to weather this rough time. For those who have access to land, brood and sell broiler production, tomato, okro, pepper etc can be grown and this yields beautiful profits, POS business, sale of simple household items, food items, ponmon sales, the list is endless.

15 Likes

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Peejayz: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Increase the wage to 200k , then you will see all those prices you listed up there ,will double up..... Once marketer knows that your salary has increased, they will want their own piece too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
helinues:
Na robot kuku dey reason for some people now
this ur post got me cracking , i don laugh tire grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by arejibadz(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2023
ok
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by isabi2lof: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
It can't work

1 Like

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by damkin24(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
surgical:
even when you have not gotten anything to rate on ,to determine if he deserves a second term
You decision is not based on objectivity
Which objective did you have when you decided to vote Pandora?

1 Like

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by nony43(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Is 200k feasible? People are still owed the meagre 30k.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Nazgul: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
The truth is over 65% of Nigerians aggressively defending their oppressors don't earn half of this figure monthly. How they choose to continually attack and fight those who geninuely want a change that would benefit them still baffles me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by trendist: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Well justified
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Gbemini(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
If i come to the world again I will still vote tinubu ... Na God safe me i for enter obi one chance ......

1 Like

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Eric356dw: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
:'

1 Share

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by mysteriousman(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
200k will still not be ok in this Nigeria
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by completeskills: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
This is unreasonable. chatgpt does not understand the Nigerian situation..it just generated what it liked.

1 Like

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by RingRoadMafia: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by DanielsParker(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
100k minimum wage will be okay.
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by gbaskiboy: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2023
My baby food alone cost over 20k per month with plenty management. Think about adult who eats more tough times are here many thought Tinubu government would bring relief from Disaster Buhari but it brings more disaster on them. Politicians do not have the masses in their mind when making decisions they just rush and conclude at the end it bites so hard on the masses populace. What we are in now is Buhari shege promax. Those supporting him have gone to hide nobody mention his name any longer..

4 Likes

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Crack money nko
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by PHZADDY1(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Na magic wey civil servants dey do sha cos how can you survive even with 70k a month in this country without looking so malnourished

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.