Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” (45881 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by GoldHorse(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2018
moscobabs:
Ayefele ...the extension of the building was demolished not all the building.

People should not be sentiment because its Yinka Ayefele. Most of us have lost our properties to government before and heaven didn't fall.

Yinka should move on, a better story is coming his way but he should just accept it that way

Nigerians like sentiments a lot.

El Rufai demolished my whole house in Chika around 2004. Infact he demolished the whole town (and many others all over Abuja) except the indigenous inhabitants.

He was right and we were wrong because we bought land from the "indigenes". It was hurtful but I didn't hate the guy. He was simply doing his job! Sentiments wouldn't have helped anybody.

We should all learn doing things the right way even when using "long legs" because one day the person's "legs" we used will ceased to be in authority and things like this will eventually happen.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2018
kingthreat:

And the law gave him papers to erect the structure? So they can take it down whenever they want? Your karma for supporting evil is on its way

Nigerians should try to educate themselves and stop making noise ignorantly. What he erected is twice the size of what is on of his permit and in breach of town planning laws. the facts are out there but you are clearly not interested in facts.

Music House submitted a building plan on June 14, 2018 which necessitated the joint inspection visit we carried out on June 25, 2018. It was discovered that it was meant to be an office complex and not a radio station among some other infractions including a building size measured 29.7 metres by 21.6 metres on ground as against the 11.925metres by 10.20metres in the survey plan/building plan submitted by Music House.

The plan Ayefele himself submitted was not what he built

This shows that even Ayefele knew what he was did was illegal, lets stop condoning illegality

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/280899-ayefele-oyo-govt-makes-contradictory-claims-on-demolition.html
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Talknochip(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Hospitalised for days after getting the notice (High Bp probably)....Smh... This is so saddening!.. May God avenge for u Yinka.. May he give u his peace at this trying time... The world will not mourn u cos of this wickedness done to you.. But God will raise men and resources to bless u again IJN...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by engrjacuzzi: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
maybe it was 5 minutes or 50 minutes he meant.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
maybe it was 5 minutes or 50 minutes he meant.

who cares, if he knew his building was legal why would he have to beg anybody?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by zicoraads: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Sallah done dey get cake? Hian! We're going global o!

Well, the question should be, does the siting of that building contravene some laws?
I posted a topic on my profile about this that answers your question.

The courts should have been left to decide. Once the matter was in the courts, whether the building broke laws or not became inconsequential.

Sallah has always been global. Have been eating Sallah cakes since I can remember.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by zicoraads: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2018
oyb:

The man has been crazy for a long time.
Megalomaniacal prick. Did you follow the lautech saga?
Or the weird shit with imprisoned mentally challenged individuals?
I followed the Lautech issue. It's the second one that is alien to me.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Didcot: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Knelt and begged for 5 hours?

5 bloody hours?! shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by ajl: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2018
The true story is that the Radio station was not the only entity the Oyo State Govt wrote to in order to regularize their papers. Story is that this individual ignored the notice, and its not the entire building that was demolished. The building was not built according to laid down codes. I believe most influential Nigerians always believe that man-know-man can be used to settle important legal issues.

The issue was discussed at length on TVC yesterday and the state commissioner of information even called in to respond to question. No one can be bigger than the law. What does the building codes and regulation says. If any building does not follow these regulations, then they deserved to be torn down.

My only grouse with Oyo State government is that it should have respect the last minute court injunction file by the individual. He took the right step too late.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by guywitzerogal(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
5 hours...!!!!....what was she saying to him for 5 hours...?...
sayin or doing?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Eliz24(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2018
AryaSand:
Why is no-one talking about the $1k gift Mr Constituted Authority gave his wife?
If you have ever visited any politician, you will know that it is their way to give gift when you are leaving even if you don't see them, someone will give you an envelop.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
A man cannot serve God singing to his Holy Name and then God will keep mute when some like this Happens.

I know and I believe that God will avenge for you, because Vengeace is of God. God can give you a music city sir
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you have a bitter heart.
Thank you....any thing new?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
afroniger:

Baba e ati gbogbo ebi e ni idiot. Alaileko smello biatcch. Na so e pain you reach to abuse me? Your papa. What rubbish.
Olofo, oloriburuku omo irankiran!!!! Gbogbo family ehhhh...what happen to ayefele shall be your portion soon....I am waiting oooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Eliz24:

Ayefele's wife is not irresponsible like all the women you have around you, I know her and she is a responsible and faithful wife.

Ok ma, but Ajimobi should have paid more than $1000 conserving what transpired between them. Even Cossy Orjiakor wouldn’t collect that amount.

It’s wrong to be an Afonja demon on top of someone’s wife or in this case behind someone’s wife bearing in mind that the woman was on her knees begging him.

The Ajiobi if a guy is wicked and so vindictive.

He enjoyed a gospel singer’s wife from the back. He didn’t even consider that such a responsible woman would’ve liked missionary position. He made her knee down, under paid her....then rolled out the bulldozers to pull her husbands enterprise down.

Who does that? He just wanted to teach the man a lesson. He wasn’t satisfied with humiliating a pious man by eating his way fe from behind. He also destroyed their means of livelihood.

Ajiobi, may you ur hairy chest burn.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
johnmattew:
ajimobi is doing nothing?..u are a total liar..... I'm a Nigerian deltan,served in ibadan(ibadan north west,dugbe)..I repeat,no governor I'm my region can match ajimobis stride in Oyo state....I and my colleague from Bendel usually thought ibadan was a brown roof ridden city until we were posted to ibadan south west,Northwest and north
Abeg oooo Mr Corper, I was born n bred in Ibadan and currently in the east. So I can give you the history you don't even know!!! So if you don't know what to comment, biko swerve pass my side!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by gcof(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
If we continue to be sentimental and emotional in our judgments in Nigeria then we will never get anything right. I was at one of the town planning office some time ago and it is very unfortunate that people will apply for approval to erect a two Storey building and go ahead to erect a four Storey structure. In the building plan for approval, you will see a standard building with enough space between the building and fence but on site, they will attach building on the fence and a completely different structure from what was approved then they keep bribing their way until the building is finished. People should learn to do the right thing and stop playing the sympathy card. If the owner of the building complied with the state town planning specifications then he should go to court and seek for redress and compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Skylarking:

In my undergraduate, a lecturer once accused me in his office, of deterring and brainwashing my course mate from heeding to his advances and that I was dating the girl, he threatened to ensure my failure in school since he was overseeing two of my major courses.

I begged from 9am to 5:30pm.
He will go to lectures and other businesses and still come back to meet me by his office.
Guy I was once there too ooo. That's why I believe him.
You would understand if you've been pushed.
Guy I believe you cos I have been there before!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by johnmattew: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Tinalex:

Abeg oooo Mr Corper, I was born n bred in Ibadan and currently in the east. So I can give you the history you don't even know!!! So if you don't know what to comment, biko swerve pass my side!!!
obviously a typical ibo person with their cynic attitude

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by gcof(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Eliz24:

If you have ever visited any politician, you will know that it is their way to give gift when you are leaving even if you don't see them, someone will give you an envelop.
every politician gives gift after visiting them? Well coming from a lady, I am not surprised
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by aolawale025: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
afroniger:
5-hrs?? Is the governor that jobless that he spent 5hrs with somebody begging him? What manner of exaggeration is that?

She must have spent a better part of that period just waiting to get audience
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by leofab(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
So the governor was so jobless that he sad or stood for five hours so your wife can beg?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by afroniger: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Tinalex:

Olofo, oloriburuku omo irankiran!!!! Gbogbo family ehhhh...what happen to ayefele shall be your portion soon....I am waiting oooo

Ja danu from my mention Jo. I am not an asss kisser or Ayefele deek sucker like you because none of you all feeds me so you can shove your curse up your stinkng punna. Stinking smello bitcht oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by bobnatlo(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
toyetade:

Only in Nigeria that you weep up sentiments like this. Have you not seen disable that are very rich. Being disable doesn't mean you should not do things in a legal way. Let Ayefele go and sought out his problem with the authorities.

N360k might be for services rendered. What kind of human being would pay another $1000=N360k for disturbing his sleep from 11pm to 4am....that’s 5hours!

Governor no dey sleep? Knees no dey pain the woman?.

If u were a disabled n very rich at that then u have d grounds to affirm these thoughts. It's easy for u to say.

What is it about the gospel Fuji that ayefele sings that's really unique. Most times he just recycles popular songs. But people all over just love him because as a disabled huzling n making it for himself n others is rear n should be encouraged in all moral courts. Go ask his fans before u argue with this. So for this he's a best seller, celebrated n a global �, unlike us typing in NL.

Infact anything associated with Ayefele will sell in Southwest period even pure water. Do u know how many stations in Ibadan before Fresh FM started?? Today they are among the first n best.

Not forgetting what a kind of society we'll have without press freedom. Do u even know that Nigerian Constitution entails the media to hold our leaders to account explicitly

Every reason given so far by Oyo govt, is still trivials n boils down to differences of opinion.

Few yrs back I was resident in NE, Gombe in particular. An Fg road (sabonline) was to be constructed (dualisation, expansion). That was d major rd in Gombe then n passes through d middle of d town. Part of d money was coming from state n fed. To do that the road was to pass through the tallest building in d town built by S.N. Ukachukwu an Igbo business man.

Normally in Gombe then whether u have CofO or not, the state pays compensation, but may not be up to the actual property value (mine was compensated then).
So the state gov, Ibrahim Goje then simply said, what's the essence of d road construction if not to bring development n employment?? The construction company should should adjuste the design to dodge the house. Besically he wants d road n d house. Which also meant that the house of d Igbo man was preserved n that of hausa neighbors were eventually demolished.

In all these all I'm saying is that if music house must be demolished, it Should never be confrontational. There is a better way to do that than this. If a very good site was given to him n proper compensation (probably a little from security vote of ajimobi) we'll never have these controversy n noise. Just a little wisdom would have made lots of difference. U can say others in akobo was without compensation. But in leadership perception is reality. How many houses were demolished in Ibadan with that kind of angry crowd of people that ain't direct owners of such houses
Would Ajimobi try this in his first tenure
So what our leaders do must be analysed n judged in courts of the people. Even Buhari n APC state supporters were angrily destroying APC billboards that same day.

And you-all accusing her of more I say assumption is lowest form of intelligence.
So use ur head more. If it's that hideous, he'll be saying it on air abi, mtcheeew.

And if u don't Know how nijja politicians roll at night just forget. If u need see a state executive in nija, I repeat those are d times. And coming to beg? U gonna see them anytime it's convenient n mostly at night

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by EDOLUWA: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Well done the Governor, You have forgotten King Pharaoh's end in the Bible! A big round of applause for you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
bobnatlo:

If u were a disabled n very rich at that then u have d grounds to affirm these thoughts. It's easy for u to say.

What is it about the gospel Fuji that ayefele sings that's really unique. Most times he just recycles popular songs. But people all over just love him because as a disabled huzling n making it for himself n others is rear n should be encouraged in all moral courts. Go ask his fans before u argue with this. So for this he's a best seller, celebrated n a global �, unlike us typing in NL.

Infact anything associated with Ayefele will sell in Southwest period even pure water. Do u know how many stations in Ibadan before Fresh FM started?? Today they are among the first n best.

Not forgetting what a kind of society we'll have without press freedom. Do u even know that Nigerian Constitution entails the media to hold our leaders to account explicitly

Every reason given so far by Oyo govt, is still trivials n boils down to differences of opinion.

Few yrs back I was resident in NE, Gombe in particular. An Fg road (sabonline) was to be constructed (dualisation, expansion). That was d major rd in Gombe then n passes through d middle of d town. Part of d money was coming from state n fed. To do that the road was to pass through the tallest building in d town built by S.N. Ukachukwu an Igbo business man.

Normally in Gombe then whether u have CofO or not, the state pays compensation, but may not be up to the actual property value (mine was compensated then).
So the state gov, Ibrahim Goje then simply said, what's the essence of d road construction if not to bring development n employment?? The construction company should should adjuste the design to dodge the house. Besically he wants d road n d house. Which also meant that the house of d Igbo man was preserved n that of hausa neighbors were eventually demolished.

In all these all I'm saying is that if music house must be demolished, it Should never be confrontational. There is a better way to do that than this. If a very good site was given to him n proper compensation (probably a little from security vote of ajimobi) we'll never have these controversy n noise. Just a little wisdom would have made lots of difference. U can say others in akobo was without compensation. But in leadership perception is reality. How many houses were demolished in Ibadan with that kind of angry crowd of people that ain't direct owners of such houses
Would Ajimobi try this in his first tenure

And you-all accusing her of more I say assumption is lowest form of intelligence.
So use ur head more. If it's that hideous, he'll be saying it on air abi, mtcheeew.

And if u don't Know how nijja politicians roll at night just forget. If u need see a state executive in nija, I repeat those are d times. And coming to beg? U gonna see them anytime it's convenient n mostly at night

To write this epistle early in the morning on social media is joblessness of the highest order
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Cyriloha(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
Go and build another one nah

Allow the muslims enjoy their salah

Remember this today oo
Karma knows your village address
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Cyriloha(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2018
afroniger:
5-hrs?? Is the governor that jobless that he spent 5hrs with somebody begging him? What manner of exaggeration is that?

Una political thieves get work before?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2018
johnmattew:
ajimobi is doing nothing?..u are a total liar..... I'm a Nigerian deltan,served in ibadan(ibadan north west,dugbe)..I repeat,no governor I'm my region can match ajimobis stride in Oyo state....I and my colleague from Bendel usually thought ibadan was a brown roof ridden city until we were posted to ibadan south west,Northwest and north
Thank you. People have become disillusioned to the governors achievement because of hte so called Ayefele. Who is Ayefele by the way ? I am sure he got the land for the building through the man know man connections
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Cyriloha(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
karllemah44:
Smh, and I'm here crying over my stolen 11k

cry news like this makes me hate our country more
I've been trying to be patriotic since when I was born, but it doesn't seems to be working out. cry cry
E be like say I go look elsewhere
Somalia sounds better

Try biafra
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by oruma19: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
How can u send ur wife to beg a man at midnight? I need explanation... 5 hours of what na? I smell lies or willful exerggeration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mavins Records Boycotts Headies Award; Leaves For Côte D'ivoire / Adekunle Gold's Band, ‘The 79th Element’ Unveiled After YBNL Exit (Photos) / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.