Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” (45914 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by bobnatlo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
toyetade:

To write this epistle early in the morning on social media is joblessness of the highest order
U are just:

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tunbolity(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
johnmattew:
ajimobi is doing nothing?..u are a total liar..... I'm a Nigerian deltan,served in ibadan(ibadan north west,dugbe)..I repeat,no governor I'm my region can match ajimobis stride in Oyo state....I and my colleague from Bendel usually thought ibadan was a brown roof ridden city until we were posted to ibadan south west,Northwest and north
I can relate having served in Cross River State too, I know most governors in those axis do nada considering the resources at their disposal, neglected villages reeking of squalor and poverty dot every nook of the state with no motorable roads, no pottable water and other basic amenities, and I can agree to your assessment of Ajimobi's government. However, his achievements have been blighted by his high-handedness, indecorum, garrulousness and recklessness
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
afroniger:

Ja danu from my mention Jo. I am not an asss kisser or Ayefele deek sucker like you because none of you all feeds me so you can shove your curse up your stinkng punna. Stinking smello bitcht oshi.
Yes oooo....awa stinking smelos re oooo. Were asaba!!! Iwo gan rin wo Igbo!!!! I am waiting oooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by omoelerin1: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
yemluc:
...Even aside this occurrence, I've neva liked this Ajimobi guy honestly....He doesn't look responsible to me...he lacks every sense of communication etiquette..everytime I see him or hear him talk. I am always irritated.My opinion anyways
I concur!
We have similar opinion. He is too proud and full of ego.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Tinalex(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
johnmattew:
obviously a typical ibo person with their cynic attitude
Uncle bros...what do you have against the IBO's? Spew it let me hear oooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Buharimustgo: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
Ajimobi is a curse to oyo state

He is not cursed anything he is part of your Sai Baba
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by omoelerin1: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
AryaSand:
Why is no-one talking about the $1k gift Mr Constituted Authority gave his wife?
I like your observation. O ku lakaye.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by iretiolu92(f): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
Go and build another one nah
Allow the muslims enjoy their salah
Meaning?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by karllemah44(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cyriloha:

Try biafra
I can't try Biafra
I'm already a Biafran by blood, like I have no choice
Just being a Nigerian by force until the sun rises
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Icon79(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
And on her knees too. That story, it get as it be sha shocked

O pari

EwuOjota:
Cheeee

You said what?your wife was with him 11 PM till 4.AM?make unu vex.

It was a poor joke.

Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by CioAngels(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine the insult, she came to beg and you promised her all is well, she would not have done anything to you if you had told her the house must be demolished, but no, you rather prefer to give her sacrifice of 1000$ in Nigeria to save your head, a government officer spending foreign currency openly. You really see yourself as god. Yes, you had a female mouth piece yesterday who says that Ajimobi cannot demolish house and people were being emotional. A concubine ruling in government house. Why did you first deny not knowing about the demolition. Vampire.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by CioAngels(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine the insult, she came to beg and you promised her all is well, she would not have done anything to you if you had told her the house must be demolished, but no, you rather prefer to give her sacrifice of 1000$ in Nigeria to save your head, a government officer spending foreign currency openly. You really see yourself as god. Yes, you had a female mouth piece yesterday who says that Ajimobi cannot demolish house and people were being emotional. A concubine ruling in government house. Why did you first deny not knowing about the demolition. Vampire. Water tanker bank.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by legend0110(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
May God help us in Nigeria
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by ManTiger(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Cheeee

You said what?your wife was with him 11 PM till 4.AM?make unu vex.

It was a poor joke.

You don't see dignitaries during the day, they are nurturnal animals.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Adeolajude(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy. look at the level of shouting cos it's a famous person. as if this is the first time properties have been demolished. that's why the politician will keep manipulating us.. something happen to a poor man, everyone moves on like nothing happen. something happens to a rich man, the poor man starts shouting on top of their voice for him..So aiyefele wants to tell me he will now become poor again coz his building was destroyed when he knows One album for the building will build 10 of such.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Thegreatman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pls open an account on this account, you will see what happen, your enemies will be put to shame
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rafcrown(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
“Ile oba t’o jo, ewa lo busi. In English it means a King’s palace that burned down, actually became more beautiful…meaning that every cloud has a silver lining or that good things can come from something bad.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rafcrown(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
midolian:
Begging from 11pm to 4am? undecided
AND $1000 DOLLARS AFTER BEGGING FROM 11pm-4AM
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 3:52am On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
Take heart, the lord is your strength.

But, according to ayefele, he said the governor promise his wife to stop the demolition.
And the governor said he did not send anybody to demolish the building.

So who did it? Enemy of ayefele.

And few hours later, a representative of the government gave reasons why they demolished the building.

Are you saying mental blindness is among the characteristics of a buhari supporter?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 3:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Obierika:
Enough of this Ayefele news... we have already had overdose!

I suggest you die and be buried or stop coming to nairaland, OK? The story has just begun.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 3:56am On Aug 22, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
This guy is clearly whipping up sentiments for political gains. He is probably working for polticians. Regardless though, rule of law is rule of law.

Is that what your blind mind told you?
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Obierika(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
rock003:

I would like to die and be buried in a shallow grave like the dog that I am so I can stop coming to Nairaland to make a fool of myself.

So shall it be!
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Obierika:

So shall it be!

You have already cursed yourself now. How do you feel when you were typing that thing and personalising it? grin. You felt as if a curse is already taking hold of your destiny, abi? grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Obierika(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2018
rock003:

I have already cursed myself now.

I can already feel the curse taking hold of my destiny.

Continue nitwit, we're watching with rapt attention.
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
rock003:

Is that what your blind mind told you?
Na ur fada blind for mind grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Na ur fada blind for mind grin

Why are you telling all of us that your fada is an immmbecile now? Why not have pity on your cursed fada? grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Obierika:

Continue nitwit, we're watching with rapt attention.

When you were modifying my comment and personalising it, I'm sure you would feel the spirit of curse resting on your destiny. Please, kindly personalise this one too to further confirm that you are a true immmbecile. grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Obierika(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
rock003:

I can feel the spirit of the curse resting on my destiny.

I hereby confirm that I am a true imbecilé.

This is what happens when social media is unregulated, every dunderhead thinks he can come online and spew thrash.

You should be more concerned about how to increase your account balance from 10k.

...and by the way stop trying to imitate NwaAmaikpe by picking up multiple fights here on Nairaland.

You will never be him so stop drinking expired codeine!
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Obierika:

This is what happens when social media is unregulated, every dunderhead thinks he can come online and spew thrash.

You should be more concerned about how to increase your account balance from 10k.

...and by the way stop trying to imitate NwaAmaikpe by picking up multiple fights here on Nairaland.

You will never be him so stop drinking expired codeine!

I'm sure you felt the curse entrenched in your family when you were modifying my comment. Oya modify this one again so that you can personalize the curse on your soul and destiny.

grin. grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by Obierika(m): 5:03am On Aug 23, 2018
rock003:

I'm sure you felt the curse entrenched in your family when you were modifying my comment. Oya modify this one again so that you can personalize the curse on your soul and destiny.

grin. grin grin

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time to continue this back and forth with a demented morón that you obviously are.

The only reason why your mouth is still leaking is cos of the anonymity this forum provides.

If you still want to take this further then meet me at the Ikeja Shopping Mall at 6pm on Friday 24 August 2018 so we can settle this mano-á-mano!

Bloody weasel!
Re: Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” by rock003: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Obierika:

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time to continue this back and forth with a demented morón that you obviously are.

The only reason why your mouth is still leaking is cos of the anonymity this forum provides.

If you still want to take this further then meet me at the Ikeja Shopping Mall at 6pm on Friday 24 August 2018 so we can settle this mano-á-mano!

Bloody weasel!

The idiot is tired of comment-editing. He is now writing stupid epistle, epistle that nobody is reading. Goan enjoy the curse resting on your soul. Na ya birthright. grin grin; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold's Band, ‘The 79th Element’ Unveiled After YBNL Exit (Photos) / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.